Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to Into_cdrama • Mar 9, 2026
I hate Xie Jingxing’s his so noisy and always into shen miao business his everywhere his so annoying this is…
I'm with you!!!!
I hate XJX. I think his character is petty. He always intrudes into her BED chambers at night. He steals her personal letters from Pei Lang. Orders people to stalk her. Deliberately shows his jealousy to make other men jealous of him. Names his pet with HER name. Tbh until the end I can't feel his charm at all. 😓
1 5
On Live and Love Season 2 • Mar 5, 2026
Lu Yanting is an idiot.
There. I said it.

I don't hate him at all. I feel frustrated seeing him.
He could see it. He could feel it. And after everything, he still refused to believe she likes another man and keeps on being her servant, begging for affection. 🥱
He tried too hard to the point it became a one man show.

Meanwhile Jiayi got busted when they announced she voted 3 for Xuan Cheng. She looked guilty, didn't dare to look at Yanting. She was like "oops...why did they have to announce it?"
While Yanting was like "what??? It wasn't me?? How??? Why did she give him 3 votes?"
3 0
On Live and Love Season 2 • Mar 4, 2026
They actually 💋?!!!! These chinese people don't hesitate at all!!

4 couples in this show are so busy flirting and giving sweets!!!

Damn Chinese dating shows are WAY BETTER than korean ones! Chinese really focus on the romance, romance, romance, friendship and comedy, while Korean ones focus on drama, drama, drama, evil edit.
3 0
On Empress Reborn • Mar 2, 2026
Yang Shize as Fu Xiuyi
Yao Chi as Pei Lang

Update:
Zhang Jijun as Xie Changwu
Qi Yuchen as Feng Anning
Wen Zhengrong as Ren Wanyun
10 4
Replying to 19Stars • Mar 2, 2026
I can't find dear friends reality dating show on YouTube ... Is it found elsewhere?
I'm sorry, but idk about that. You can try search for it using the hanzi. Searching by english title might lead to some random video.
1 0
Replying to BLOB_BR • Feb 27, 2026
Title Empress Reborn Spoiler
from the reuters i am assuming that was the scene they shot considering there is no similar situations and from…
From what I read Pei Lang didn't love Shen Miao in the previous life. He was manipulative and calculative. He prioritized the country and Fu Xiuyi. He was the one who forced Shen Miao to be sacrificed and sent to other country. This is why Shen Miao hates him and vowed to avenge what he did to her and her children.
2 0
On Live and Love Season 2 • Feb 26, 2026
Those who watched Single's Inferno 5 be hating Sungmin for chatting with Goeun 3-4 hours, but she feels comfortable with him. Both are ISTP, that's why they connect really well. But he didn't stick with her 24 hours, if not, he wouldn't be close with the other cast.

Here, Yanting tries so hard to win Jiayi's heart to the point he only circles around her and doesn't mingle with the other cast. His only friend is Jiawei.

Let me reorganize:
During the couple rope racing game, Jiayi and Yanting were so close and they even held hands naturally.
But during the men's ribbon grabbing game, Jiayi was visibly not happy when Yanting won.
Even Yanyan could see Jiayi wasn't happy when she switched with Yanting so he could stay in dorm with Jiayi.

Jiayi's reactions when she is with Xuan Cheng and with Yanting is different.
With Xuan Cheng: kyaaaa, awww, ahahahahah
With Yanting: .....uwaa, ....ooo

He could see it. He could feel it. He even discussed about it. But he refused to give up. He refused to believe he can't win her.

The only way to end this: don't give Yanting any vote to make him leave!
Tbh she should've saved Zhang Zizheng, but I know she wanted to survive so she kept Yanting.
2 2
Replying to Sakura • Feb 26, 2026
Yes Meng Ziyi is perfect for this role
Did ANY novel adaptation drama follow exactly as the novel source? From character's age, descriptions and plots?
Under Chinese broadcasting laws and how the investment works, it is impossible. Even Liu Shishi played a 13 y.o in Scarlet Heart, but the drama added more years to all the character's age.
8 0
Replying to BLOB_BR • Feb 25, 2026
i wonder what roles yang shi ze and yao chi are playing also there is one of my favourite short drama actor zhang…
Yang Shize as Fu Xiuyi.
Yao Chi as Pei Lang.
5 1
Replying to twinty • Feb 25, 2026
Title Empress Reborn Spoiler
I am shocked that some seem to feel Dylan shouldn't be the ml. I love him, but I didn't watch GOD. I have friends…
Nah he won't die. Everything is exactly as his plans. Before someone even points a knife at him, they die instead.

SPOILERS!!!

His current identity is fake.
His real identity is Prince Rui from Liang kingdom.
He had been living under a disguise and had his people sneak in the capital, including the palace.
So when he marries FL, she later becomes his empress in Liang.
0 1
On One Liter of Tears • Feb 23, 2026
I genuinely recommend this drama to everyone who craves for a simple story about a normal high school girl whose life becomes out of ordinary.
Prepare a LOT of tissue.
2 0
Replying to twinty • Feb 23, 2026
Title Empress Reborn Spoiler
I am shocked that some seem to feel Dylan shouldn't be the ml. I love him, but I didn't watch GOD. I have friends…
I'm sorry for the sudden comment.

FL and ML never met in the past life. She only knew him from the history book her son read for her. It was said the ML died in a war, pierced by thousand arrows.

In the current life, they met in the academy. ML is famous for his beauty. He gets interested in FL after finding out she helped his friend out of doom in a roundabout way. Then he sees how FL humiliates a man in an academy competition. Then he starts approaching her out of interest.

It is slow burn romance bcos FL focuses on revenge. She sees him as someone dangerous yet a good ally.

There are plot twists regarding ML. It's best to not spoil the fun unless you want to know 👍
0 3
Replying to WangXian • Feb 23, 2026
donghua??
Chinese animation is called donghua 👍
1 1
On Empress Reborn • Feb 22, 2026
Novel fans are hating the actors for playing the leads. Why hate the actors and not the PH? Mind you, some actors can't reject the offers in fear of being blacklisted by the capital. Once blacklisted, they can't appear on screen for years...

For example, Meng Ziyi is under tencent and xinli, she can't reject it. She knew best how hurtful it was to act in a famous novel adaptation. However, she said among the scripts she got, this one is the best. The script is satisfying so she accepted it.

For hard-core novel fans who feel dissatisfied with the cast, better stay away or watch the donghua. The actors are doing their job as professional. They are not responsible for styling or script. They don't deserve to be hated.
19 3
Replying to Earthstare • Feb 22, 2026
Sorry but meng ziyi has such a proud aura,I mean it fits her and this role but I don't really like it outside…
Well some people do have cold or arrogant face/aura, seem hard to approach. While some actors have this stereotype just bcos they often act as villains. Take example Gao Hanyu. People thought he is a creepy red flag, but in fact he is silly and noisy, like a comedian. You will never expect that.

Meng Ziyi is the same. She gained the nickname "stupid beauty" bcos she's really silly and shameless. People like teasing her bcos she gives good reactions. Those who have watched her in Wonderland, Keep Running or Hello Saturday will know why people like her.

Well I'm not asking you to like her bcos it seems you have seen some clips of her? And you don't like a girl like her? It's okay. Everyone has their own taste.
3 1
Replying to abhishek kamat • Feb 22, 2026
umm Blossom?
If you mean by Meng Ziyi and the rebirth part, yes it is, but the FL are completely different in characters. The FL in Blossom doesn't care about revenge, she only wants to live in peace and be independent. While the FL in this one has hatred craved in her bones and vows to kill everyone who was responsible for her and her family demise.
5 0
Replying to EscalanteeSola • Feb 21, 2026
I hope everyone complaining about the actors ages and looks don’t forget that Meng Ziyi’s Blossom character…
Just want to correct you: in the novel Dou Zhao was reborn to her infant state. So inside her infant body, her soul is a 30+ y.o woman. As a baby, she tried to warn her mother about Wang Yingxue, but she couldn’t speak. The first 80 chapters were her growth from a baby to a 12 y.o teen.
While in the drama, they made Dou Zhao as a 23 y.o woman which is weird bcos Meng Ziyi said Dou Zhao is 19 with the soul of 30+ y.o.

idk how will they change the plot since rebirth is prohibited and they won't use a child actress for too long. Unlike Dou Zhao who prefers to live in peace and be independent, Shen Miao's hatred is carved to her bones. Her revenge as a 14 y.o will end after she kills Prince Yu and destroys the second branch.

Well idc about this 14 y.o troupe. The scriptwriter had been preparing for this and the actors were satisfied with the script. So I assume the improvised script makes sense.
2 0
On Live and Love Season 2 • Feb 20, 2026
Title Live and Love Season 2 Spoiler
I rewatched ep 5 and I could see Jiawei was unconsciously happy he could spent time with Yanyan.
He couldn't help but smile when they sat together, even wanting a confirmation from her about simple thing like coat.

The reason why they didn't work is bcos Yanyan wants romance and certainty, but Jiawei treated her like a good buddy. They didn’t talk about their future nor themselves.
Yanyan is passive when approaching men, so she was hoping Jiawei would come to her in day 3 after Guanjie arrived, but he didn't. He just avoided her.
Bcos Guanjie is the one she feels most attracted to, she stays with him all the time, especially bcos they could talk about things she didn't get from Jiawei.
0 0