Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 5, 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5ZxzXJEQchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym4S7WV3Eichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQl_-Fz6dyU…
Thank you for the links! But only the first and fourth links work. The others have been deleted.
1 1
Replying to sai • Feb 5, 2026
This season is probably my fav out of the 5. Like Mina Sue's annoying, and I'm shocked at how she can behave that…
I think you meant Sian, not Sieun. Sieun is in season 3 and she was pursued by 2 men, Minwoo and Wonik.
0 2
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 4, 2026
Heesun.
Beautiful, smart, feminine, demure, lovely.
Only men with brain, not gun, knows her worth 🤩

Looking at her and Sunghun made me want to scold him. He should've spent time with Yejin and Heesun instead of being a standby man.

I don't support any pairing. I just feel it's a pity for them who limited their choice by not trying to know others. They only have 9 days. I think the first 3 days are the best time to explore the options.
19 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 4, 2026
I'm sorry, but I don't remember Yejin and Haeun's faces. They are in the show, but if we combine both their screentime from 3 eps, might be less than 3 minutes in total. They have blended into the backgrounds 🥲

I genuinely think the staff made the wrong move. Minasue should be the catfish instead of Haeun. Haeun is bright, lively and cute. She isn't a drama maker type. If they put Minasue as the catfish, their world would turn upside down. Yes, having Minasue from the start made the show fun, but it actually backfired bcos viewers love Minji instead.
They should learn from Minji (3) and Haelin (4) situations since they have similar personalities with Haeun. Minji was played by Minyoung and Gwanhee, while Haelin disappeared into the background.
13 3
Replying to rae • Feb 4, 2026
At the end of the day .......they don't end-up dating in real life so i don't care
I was late to SI show (I started watching from s2 in dec 2025). Once I found out this show is NOT a dating show, but a fame seeking show and the fact that no couple actually dated, idc about any ship. I just want to see abs 😜
1 1
Replying to Sushi88 • Feb 3, 2026
MZY is really bringing princess dan yang to life 😍 judging by the scenes looks like they followed the novel…
What I'm begging is they don't cut/change Mu Wanyao's past in Wuman. That past is the most important part in her life. Thankfully it seems they didn't change that much? At least some parts are the same.
2 0
Replying to Hua Hua Lily • Feb 3, 2026
I didn’t like Choi Mina Sue at first because she felt like an attention seeker. But after rewatching, I weirdly…
Matthew? ZB1 Matthew? I thought he resembles Kim Jaehwan.
2 4
Replying to Robert Kiss • Feb 2, 2026
Sung Min has a pretty dark vibe to be honest,I don't like him at all. He's a hidden person, pretty fake. I feel…
I'd choose him over Igeon or Jaejin. Igeon is pervert, while Jaejin is too unique.
Why should you feel sorry for her? She won't really date any of those 3 men anyway 😌
0 1
Replying to Pro • Feb 2, 2026
Sungmin is my bias. I didn’t even know he was getting hate until i read your comment. :(
What? Seriously? If you have twitter you'll see some people hate him. I was shocked when I read those tweets. Like "what did he even do?"
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Feb 2, 2026
You summarize it well on Sung Min. I don’t hate him one second. In fact, I love his interaction with Hyun Woo,…
Thanks for your statements! I seriously don't understand why global viewers hate him and said those things. I saw Japanese viewers actually like him. Even though Goeun is my fav, idc who will she pick bcos she won't date him anyway.
0 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 1, 2026
Actually I'm surprised and have been wondering why some people hate Sungmin.

1. They called him ugly.
Sungmin has this baby face, with baby cheeks. He resembles Kim Jaehwan (idol/soloist) who was also called ugly, when all he needs is skincare and styling. During the photoshoot, Sungmin showed his masculine side. Just with different hairstyles (and clothes) he looks different. He looks good with glasses as well. He isn't the pretty boy nor handsome boy type, but definitely not ugly.

2. They mocked his body.
Though his abs are not defined like Subin, he is physically strong. He proves his strength during the ball grabbing game. Everyone, especially viewers, underestimated him, but he actually went far to flag grabbing, TWICE.

3. They called him rude.
-he interrupted the conversation between Goeun and Hyunwoo, but he jokingly said he will go to the toilet and even Hyunwoo responded with jokes.
-he interrupted the conversation between Goeun and Igeon, but he politely asked whether Igeon has finished. They only had 1 free hour and he needed to use it fast.
-as if he is the only one who ever did that in SI, or any dating shows history.

4. They called Sungmin boring and bland.
-he likes a comfortable relationship like with friend. During their paradise date, they looked cozy and comfy. They talked about a lot of things and Goeun showed off her gf charm.
-Haeun said she feels comfortable with him as if with family or someone close. They must have talked a lot.
-haters call him boring and want drama, but when he interrupted the conversations, they call him rude. The hypocrisy.
-If Sungmin is boring, then Heesun, Yejin, Hyunjae, Hyunwoo and Sunghun are also boring bcos they don't create drama and too laid back. The PD can just write a script or evil edit some cast to create drama.

5. Sungmin is kind and polite.
-when Igeon took Goeun to paradise, Sungmin asked Hyunwoo whether he is okay with it.
-Sungmin laughed at Hyunwoo's little jealousy towards Igeon.
-Sungmin encouraged Hyunwoo to give the water to Goeun during breakfast, TWICE. When Hyunwoo said he couldn't do it, Sungmin was like "Just give it to her." Even though he himself likes Goeun and normally in dating shows people would fight for it, he told Hyunwoo to do it instead.
-he respects Goeun by letting her spend time with other men (unlike Wonik who sabotaged Minwoo by monopolizing Sieun).

There are also people who called Heesun leach and pick me bcos she clings to Subin from day 1. What is she supposed to do? Spreads her wings and lays eggs on each nest? Isn't it good to focus on one person who is the closest to ideal type? I do wish to see Heesun with Hyunjae/Igeon, but whatever.

You guys should remember Single's Inferno is NOT a dating show. Even though they become pairs, they won't date irl. SI is no different with tv drama. It's a waste of time pushing cp.
I watch SI to see abs 🤭 but ended up liking the girls: Sejeong (2), Hyeseon (3), Sian (4, pd48 fam!!) and Goeun (5). If there is any male cast I like, its Jinseok (3) and Theo (4).
5 7
Replying to Syme • Feb 1, 2026
How many episodes are we getting next batch? are we getting 2 more batches? 3 + 2? or all 5 n call it a day?
3 eps on 3rd, and on 10th we will get the last 2 eps.
2 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 30, 2026
I know Igeon from Eden 2 (that show was trashy) and that he really dated the girl he chose. I quite had good impression on him.

But now my impression on him changed. Igeon clearly came for his acting practice. He is an expert in flirting. He keeps saying how sexy Goeun is as if he is only sexually attracted to her. Perhaps if there's no camera, he would take her to bed 🥶
Meanwhile Hyunwoo and Sungmin like Goeun as the person herself. They like her aura, calm personality and her smile. They don't shove "how sexy you are", "you are so hot" to her face over and over.
11 3
Replying to Nabie • Jan 28, 2026
My heart bleeds for Ye Jin. Putting the “finding a partner” issue aside, she really needs to work on her self…
I believe she was the one who gave Hyunjae her red choco, while Sunghun gave her his gold one. I really wish she could approach these 2 guys. Who cares if Sunghun likes Mina and Hyunjae likes Juyeong? They are not couples yet. She chose to be a supporting character to the girls instead 🥲
1 1
Replying to Raj Laxmi • Jan 28, 2026
I am still kinda mad at Go eun though Like she is clearly playing with 3 guysLike wdym girl if you made your mind…
She didn't even flirt with those guys. She basically did nothing, but they guys came to her.
For example, she didn't expect Igeon would pick her when everyone else thought it would be other girls. You could see she was reluctant when walking out. She is interested with Sungmin and Hyunwoo. She had a date with Sungmin and wants to have one with Hyunwoo before she can decide.
Now Igeon came out of nowhere messing with her. Igeon is busy flirting with her, Sungmin tells her she can go out talking with other men, while Hyunwoo is too shy to approach her.
3 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 28, 2026
The staff:
We will give fair screentime to all the cast.

Me waiting for that fair screentime:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When?

There were FOUR paradise dates yet the staff chose to show Mina for 30+ minutes.
Haeun is a new member, yet they didn't let us know her personality and charm.
Heesun also went to talk to Igeon but they showed no footage of it.

Oh korea and their tendency to drama. If there are no drama, they will make a script for it. I really wish they could just let things happen naturally. At least for dating show, China is much better and natural.
17 3