Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
On EXchange Season 4 • Dec 4, 2025
My fav male cast:
Jaehyung: this man is a green flag, gentle, attentive, caring, witty, handsome. Such a good person, but none of the girls pursue him???
Seungyong: this man is my type. Has a stable and prestigious job, mature, smart, a dork, has good sense of humor, sexy.
These two are good catch. They should not be missed! Jihyun is being pursued by these 2, oh Jihyun please open you eyes and heart!

Tbh for physical appearance, Baekhyun is also my type. When he is away from Hyunji, I really like him.

For pairings:
Woojin-Minkyung: If only they realize how compatible and happy they are when they are together...
Jihyun-Seungyong: they might work well, but do they prefer to go back?
Jiyeon-Wongyu: she should run, he isn't good for her.
Baekhyun-Yunnyeong: bye.
8 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Dec 4, 2025
I officially stepped down from dimple cp boat. I was holding on, but then I realized. The reason I loved this pairing is bcos they are the only one serving romance. Moreover, it's bcos Yunnyeong is happy. As long as she is happy, I support this cp. However I had been having uncomfortable feelings since they revealed Baekhyun is an actor. Even if they become the final couple, they won't last long.

Honestly I support Yunnyeong to leave as single or go back to Jaehyung. This man is different from 6 years ago. He still cares about Yunnyeong. If only he makes a move and gives certainty to her, she might wavered.
4 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Nov 30, 2025
wait, there's a girl listed on this page as a participant, actress Ga Young. will she be the new catfish? she's…
Weeks ago I saw comment said it is Jihyun's actress name.
0 1
Replying to shen quin • Nov 29, 2025
Guys the two exes thing is interesting as hell what is up with yallll
It is interesting, yes, but at the cost of hatred and backlash to the cast. You know how crazy knetz can be when hating a public figure.
0 1
Replying to Truthhurts • Nov 29, 2025
Omggg I want her to end with the catfish 2 sangyeong they look classy together, I dont want baekhyun for her.I…
I'm a bit traumatized with final couple who broke up when one of them turned actor/entered entertainment industry. For example Love Catcher in Bali and Heart Signal 2 CHN (but they are dating again after they sued his manager).
0 1
Replying to Truthhurts • Nov 29, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
I really want to know the real reason behind Baekhyun and Hyunji’s breakup, because their story is still pretty…
It has been spreading online about Hyunji. An acquaintance of her posted weeks ago that Hyunji loves going to clubs. She once got into a fight with her ex (Seungyong) in a club. The reason for the breakup with Baekhyun MIGHT be due to her cheating on him when she went aboard. idk if it's true, but if it is and they talk about it, the PD might edited it out to protect her image.

The real reason as to why Gyumin and Haeeun wasn't mentioned at all, but Gyumin was hurt and Haeeun admitted it was her fault. There was a subtle hint that it was due to cheating.
1 0
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 28, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
Actually I have been shipping Baekhyun x Yunnyeong since the cereal breakfast. I kept thinking I want them to be the final couple. However after knowing Baekhyun aims to be an actor, especially with how Hyunji is still trying to hold on to him, I became sceptical. If they become the final couple will it last long?
Nayeon-Heedoo or Dahye-Dongjin have been in the entertainment industry for years, they are also committed to the relationship which makes they last for years.
While Baekhyun hasn't started.
This is my concern.
As much as I love them.

Meanwhile, the only rumor about Yunnyeong that I found (before the job reveal) is either about her ex (which all proven true) and that she ends up with the catfish (and they're still dating). I thought "what happened to my ship???" After watching the kitchen scene I thought "perhaps in the end Baekhyun couldn't let go of Hyunji and eventually chose her" (there is a rumor about this as well). I was so ready to leave the ship.

But then on ep 10 and plus some snippets, it is almost positive that Baekhyun and Yunnyeong are still sailing in Japan (bracelet and jeans). So idk I feel complicated. On one side I'm a shipper of Baekhyun × Yunnyeong, on the other side I think perhaps it is more stable for her and Seungyong to be the final couple. I believe some shippers also have a little trust issue or disappointed with Baekhyun being passive.
3 5
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 28, 2025
Inha PD seriously thought bringing 2 exes is a max level of dopamine 😒
Logically speaking: it is a mess. She has been ruining the essence, beauty and rawness of EXchange created by Jinjoo PD.
EXchange/Transit Love: EX or NEW?
Whether there will be drama or not, let it happens naturally. Focus on the romance that blooms in the house.

Remember when Bohyun broke in tears for days bcos of Homin? Then Homin squatted in stairs and let out all his tears until a staff came to comfort him? Then Hyesun who decided to leave the house after being ignored by Jungkwon? Then Homin belatedly begged Bohyun to come back? Those are some heartbreaking moments that brought viewers to tears and fell in love with EXchange.

Hyunji agreed to this plan means she's not innocent. A logic person would reject. Some of the cast (since s1) initially refused to join the show. Now with all the rumors about Hyunji's real personality, knetz are apologizing to Baekhyun and the hate towards Hyunji is becoming more intense. Is this what Inha PD expected when she decided to make Hyunji the FL? Did Hyunji think by doing this will make her receive love just like Haeeun and Dahye, and help with her career?
11 0
Replying to cnblue lover • Nov 28, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
Lol the middle name of PD-nim should be drama cos what in the DRAMA! Hyunji has 2 exes? Heol! Goodluck to her…
One statement said that Hyunji is backed by tving. She is trying to be influencer and actress. So it seems the PD is trying to boost her popularity by making her the FL this season. Let's just wait until it is confirmed.
1 1
Replying to Ahniii • Nov 28, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
HJ sucking life out of all the two exes that they both lean towards the warmth and happiness radiated from YN…
One crazy claim is that she is backed by tving. She also aspires to be an actress. Also I just read that she and Yooshik dated for only 3 months.
1 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Nov 28, 2025
Jihyeon: I go to the dermatologist oftenJaehyung: shall we clink glasses? (to the new catfish guy)🤣Jaehyeong…
I was confused at who are you talking about 😭
I think you meant is Jaehyung? Jihyun and Jaehyung?

Also, WS? Did you mean Yooshik?
2 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 25, 2025
Inha PD literally released statements about s4 and people are upset. Oh how to say "I'm supporting these 2 cast" without saying "I'm supporting these 2 cast"? 😒

Inha PD is so biased and her two picks are Hyunji and Yoosik. She keeps defending and protecting them and tries to make them the FL and ML of the season. While she also makes Minkyung, Jiyeon, Baekhyun the villains. So there is "good ex" and "evil ex".

In s3 there was no real new couple (Dongjin-Hyewon failed soon after). Inha PD claimed she wants this season to be 50/50. When viewers complained about the lack of date and romance, PD said she prefers nighttime drama and that daytime date is boring. That answers to why there is so limited screentime for date. Even the possible new pairings who serve romance in a freaking dating show don't get the screentime they deserve.

Perhaps this is why inha PD doesn't invite the previous cast bcos they can give legit and reliable opinions. Unlike the panelists who lost their credibility and became biased, and unlike the PD who shoved her agenda into viewer's throat.
11 0
On Royal Betrothal • Nov 22, 2025
The pairings:
Meng Tinghui x Ying Gua
Yan Fuzhi x Shen Zhishu
Shen Zhili x Di Nian

Unofficial pairing:
Zuo Qiurong x Yin Qing

I hope the pairings stay true to the novel.
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Nov 21, 2025
You mean the rumor with YY>> her last ex>> her last ex's ex? idt that would happen, it's just so wilddddd…
Thanks to Dongjin who watched the show and realized how awful he behaved at that time. 👍🏻
I really wish the best for that couple and get married please!
2 0
Replying to StanleyPoole • Nov 21, 2025
Exchange 4 has been extended to 2 and now 22 episodes confirmed by TVING due to it's high popularity
Viewers demand 2 eps per week, but the PD "mistook" it as "2 extra eps".
I pity the cast who have to hide for more than 6 months after filming.
8 0
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 20, 2025
Seems like Minkyung will still still still hurting until the end of the show bcos of Yoosik. After the ex date, she cries again. I wonder what happens.
Every season we have the most pitiful girl. Hyesun, Haeeun, Dahye and now Minkyung.

And the rumors for the new male catfish is crazy!! I believe some of us have read it.
5 7
Replying to Krazian890 • Nov 20, 2025
I mean Knetizen sleuths have already kind of guessed they end up together. According to one expert breakdown on…
Yes. And the scene where Baekhyun is with a girl in long sleeves denim is also Yunnyeong.
0 0
Replying to Lizzi • Nov 20, 2025
And the award for the worst season goes to Season 4, because wow, it is a complete disaster. There is no romance,…
Only Baekhyun-Yunnyeong gives us romance, while the ex couples give us headaches. Sadly the PD prefers drama so she inserts a lot of ex couples fighting instead of showing how romance blooms between the cast.

Minkyung-Woojin can give a lovely romance as well, but both are still stuck with their exes.
2 0
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 19, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
Uh oh.
We all know Baekhyun always wears 1 bracelet on his right, 2 on his left hand.
During Yunnyeong's ex date, she wears Baekhyun's left hand bracelet on her left hand!
this is real bcos Baekhyun only wears one on his left hand!
1 12