Perhaps you are one of the very few who hope that bcos I saw some posts wanting her to choose Hyunwoo as they…
Indeed. Sungmin isn't the pretty boy type nor the handsome manly type. He is more of a cute type, especially with his baby cheeks, but he has this masculine charm. He showed it during the photoshoot. This dual sides of him is attractive. Also he resembles Kim Jaehwan (idol/soloist). While Gwanhee is way uglier than Sungmin, just yuck.
Yes idk why people keep shipping Goeun with Subin when they aren't interested in e/o, or even with Jaejin and Seungil.
Man goeun is so pretty just wow 😧 I'm really hoping she ends up with sungmin I love their chemistry
Perhaps you are one of the very few who hope that bcos I saw some posts wanting her to choose Hyunwoo as they hate Sungmin, saying he is ugly and so on. I like her with Sungmin too, but idk what her choice will be.
I am rooting for Hyunjae, Hyeonwoo and Su been . All three have clearly shown interest in 1 girl only. I am shocked…
Subin will go to paradise with Heesun, while Hyunwoo will go with Goeun 🤭 But Goeun will go to paradise again with the new guy. So she will most likely get 3 men pursuing her. For Hyunjae 🥲 he should try with the new girl since the teaser mentioned she is an innocent type. For Sunghun, he should change his target to Yejin. They were holding hands during that bonfire.
I tried to analyze the chocolate givers (for my own satisfaction 😁)
Subin: 1 red > heesun Heesun: 1 gold > subin Jaejin: 1 red > juyeong, 2 gold > heesun, (yejin/minji) Hyunwoo: 3 gold > goeun, juyeong, (minji/yejin) Goeun: 2 red > sungmin, sunghun, 2 gold > hyunwoo, jaejin Sungmin: 1 red > goeun, 1 gold > minasue Minasue: 1 red > subin, 1 gold > seungil Sunghun: 1 red > minasue Seungil: 1 red > minji Minji: 2 red > seungil, hyunwoo, 1 gold (hyunjae) Yejin: 1 gold > sunghun Hyunjae: 1 red > yejin Juyeong: 2 red > jaejin, hyunjae, 1 gold (sungmin)
Analysis: 1. Sunghun was upset with Minasue so he gave his red to Goeun. 2. Minasue gave her gold to Sungmin as a token of satisfaction after the photoshoot. Also bcos she was disappointed with Subin being close to Heesun. 3. Sungmin wouldn't give his gold to Minji bcos he is clearly not interested in her. The possibility is he gave it to either Yejin or Juyeong, the girls he hadn't had the chance to talk to. 4. Yejin is the most mysterious. But other girls's red choices are obvious, so it can only be her who gave her red to Hyunjae. EDITED: 5. Most likely Sunghun gave his gold to Yejin since they were holding hands like Heesun-Jaejin.
I previously wrote that I always try to see the cast in dating shows in positive lights until I can no more.
About Minasue. I agree with the user Tennesine_24 https://kisskh.at/785894-single-s-inferno-season-5#comment-24939890 Also, Minasue is always popular outside, plus the fact she is a beauty pageant winner. She thought she would be the most popular, but she is annoyed that the men are interested or involved with another women.
From what I see, Minasue isn't particularly like any man there. She wants to try all the options and sees which one satisfies her most.
The man she was interested is Seungil, but Minji took him to paradise. She only has Sunghun who is proactive to her. Then she received 3 notes. She found out Subin is interested to her, but Heesun took him away for photoshoot. She was satisfied with Sungmin and thought the gold choco was from him. She thought Seungil isn't interested in her, so she is back to her first track, pursuing Seungil.
Of course in dating shows, the cast are allowed to explore their options. The problem lies in how the cast behave in that short time. SI only has 9 days. Viewers want drama, but when some cast overstep the bottom line, they will get hate. Not only from the viewers. If Minasue keeps doing this, she will make the men who are interested in her to run away and she ends up with nothing.
The crown prince looks younger than his consort or is she his mother? I think both males are prettier than the…
Tbh I totally wiped out this drama from my memory that I had to crack my brain to remember 😬 Nah, the woman is his step mother. You know in ancient times the emperors take concubines who are 10-20 years younger. So these 2 characters are only a few years apart.
Inha PD put a lot of efforts to boost her 2 picks and bragged about them being a successful transit couple. Yet her 2 picks didn't even last long 🥱 While the "side characters" she neglected and evil edited are still dating.
I wonder if she is satisfied with all the mess she had done this season. I wonder if this is the results she expected. I wonder if she feels happy the cast got heavily insulted online due to her selfish and evil mind. She should be kneeling and apologizing to the cast and tell the viewers that everything was her own fault 🤮
I'm here to vent about the contestants(I know we’re only on Episode 4 but 🙂). This section is for the guys.♂️…
Just like the other person's comment, I don't think Sungmin is toxic. He clearly isn't interested in Minji and she felt it too. He has been attracted to Goeun and he made it clear again and again. He even tried to gatekeeping her from Hyunwoo. Him gatekeeping Goeun is the same with Minji gatekeeping Seungil. Unlike in s3 where Minyoung wasn't even interested in Jinseok, but didn't want the new girl to get him, so she gatekeeping him.
The cast who successfully marked their territory: Minji >> Seungil Jaejin <<>>Juyeong Sungmin >> Goeun
Subin should now understand he isn't on Minasue's radar anymore and give up. He better open up to Heesun who has been into him. I know he likes woman like Dahee, but Heesun is innocent sexy!
Hyunjae should be proactive!!! Juyeong isn't into him, he should give Yejin, Heesun or perhaps new girl a chance since he said he likes innocent girls. Don't be just a pretty boy waiting for a waitress to serve him menu.
Okay I have another thing I'm curious about. Goeun received 2 red, 2 gold: 1 red from Sungmin, 1 gold from Hyunwoo. Who gave her the other red??
I saw some posts on twitter hating on Sungmin. Can someone tell me the reason why?
I always try to see everyone in positive lights until no more. So I don't see any problem with Sungmin though. If it is bcos of his visual, I'd say s1 was even worse. I didn't feel attracted to the guys from s1 and immediately dropped it. If it is bcos of his personality, he is just openly making announcement he is into Goeun. Just like Minji, Jaejin and Juyeong. No one wants their target to slip away.
Yes idk why people keep shipping Goeun with Subin when they aren't interested in e/o, or even with Jaejin and Seungil.
But Goeun will go to paradise again with the new guy. So she will most likely get 3 men pursuing her.
For Hyunjae 🥲 he should try with the new girl since the teaser mentioned she is an innocent type.
For Sunghun, he should change his target to Yejin. They were holding hands during that bonfire.
Subin: 1 red > heesun
Heesun: 1 gold > subin
Jaejin: 1 red > juyeong, 2 gold > heesun, (yejin/minji)
Hyunwoo: 3 gold > goeun, juyeong, (minji/yejin)
Goeun: 2 red > sungmin, sunghun, 2 gold > hyunwoo, jaejin
Sungmin: 1 red > goeun, 1 gold > minasue
Minasue: 1 red > subin, 1 gold > seungil
Sunghun: 1 red > minasue
Seungil: 1 red > minji
Minji: 2 red > seungil, hyunwoo, 1 gold (hyunjae)
Yejin: 1 gold > sunghun
Hyunjae: 1 red > yejin
Juyeong: 2 red > jaejin, hyunjae, 1 gold (sungmin)
Analysis:
1. Sunghun was upset with Minasue so he gave his red to Goeun.
2. Minasue gave her gold to Sungmin as a token of satisfaction after the photoshoot. Also bcos she was disappointed with Subin being close to Heesun.
3. Sungmin wouldn't give his gold to Minji bcos he is clearly not interested in her. The possibility is he gave it to either Yejin or Juyeong, the girls he hadn't had the chance to talk to.
4. Yejin is the most mysterious. But other girls's red choices are obvious, so it can only be her who gave her red to Hyunjae.
EDITED:
5. Most likely Sunghun gave his gold to Yejin since they were holding hands like Heesun-Jaejin.
About Minasue.
I agree with the user Tennesine_24 https://kisskh.at/785894-single-s-inferno-season-5#comment-24939890
Also, Minasue is always popular outside, plus the fact she is a beauty pageant winner. She thought she would be the most popular, but she is annoyed that the men are interested or involved with another women.
From what I see, Minasue isn't particularly like any man there. She wants to try all the options and sees which one satisfies her most.
The man she was interested is Seungil, but Minji took him to paradise. She only has Sunghun who is proactive to her. Then she received 3 notes. She found out Subin is interested to her, but Heesun took him away for photoshoot. She was satisfied with Sungmin and thought the gold choco was from him. She thought Seungil isn't interested in her, so she is back to her first track, pursuing Seungil.
Of course in dating shows, the cast are allowed to explore their options. The problem lies in how the cast behave in that short time. SI only has 9 days. Viewers want drama, but when some cast overstep the bottom line, they will get hate. Not only from the viewers. If Minasue keeps doing this, she will make the men who are interested in her to run away and she ends up with nothing.
Nah, the woman is his step mother. You know in ancient times the emperors take concubines who are 10-20 years younger. So these 2 characters are only a few years apart.
I wonder if she is satisfied with all the mess she had done this season. I wonder if this is the results she expected. I wonder if she feels happy the cast got heavily insulted online due to her selfish and evil mind. She should be kneeling and apologizing to the cast and tell the viewers that everything was her own fault 🤮
Minji >> Seungil
Jaejin <<>>Juyeong
Sungmin >> Goeun
Subin should now understand he isn't on Minasue's radar anymore and give up. He better open up to Heesun who has been into him. I know he likes woman like Dahee, but Heesun is innocent sexy!
Hyunjae should be proactive!!! Juyeong isn't into him, he should give Yejin, Heesun or perhaps new girl a chance since he said he likes innocent girls. Don't be just a pretty boy waiting for a waitress to serve him menu.
Okay I have another thing I'm curious about.
Goeun received 2 red, 2 gold: 1 red from Sungmin, 1 gold from Hyunwoo. Who gave her the other red??
I always try to see everyone in positive lights until no more. So I don't see any problem with Sungmin though.
If it is bcos of his visual, I'd say s1 was even worse. I didn't feel attracted to the guys from s1 and immediately dropped it.
If it is bcos of his personality, he is just openly making announcement he is into Goeun. Just like Minji, Jaejin and Juyeong. No one wants their target to slip away.
1. It is Minji and Seungil. It was morning after their first paradise date. The staff deleted the scene.
Trailer 2:
1. Yes, Hyunwoo and Goeun will go to paradise.
The new guy, Yigeon, will go to paradise with Goeun. So Goeun at least will have 2 paradise dates.
There is possibility that Sungmin, Hyunwoo and the new guy, Yigeon will pursue Goeun.