Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to patrykwoww • Nov 19, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
what do you mean?
I read this rumor about 3 weeks ago. The op claimed that Hyunji invited her ex, a doctor?, but he rejected. So she invited Baekhyun and he agreed.
1 0
Replying to patrykwoww • Nov 19, 2025
what do you mean?
If one person is expelled, the ex must leave as well. Unless it is just a temporary leave like Hyesun in s1.
So idk if Woojin will get warning or the staff just leave him be.
3 0
Replying to patrykwoww • Nov 18, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
what do you mean?
It has been circulating online. Rumors said that a few cast will leave, while another cast will have 2 exes on the show. Crazy! I really hope it's not true.
2 7
Replying to cherryhaze • Nov 18, 2025
mad at staff?
I mean towards the PD of EXchange. It has been circulating on sns about this. Idk what will happen though.
1 0
Replying to Truthhurts • Nov 18, 2025
I can't understand why wonkyu is popular nothing special abt him
I feel like Jaehyung came in the wrong season. From s1 to 3, the cast are really close, cheerful, loud, active. But s4 everyone somehow became I person. He doesn't know what to do among these quiet and formal people.
2 1
Replying to WM • Nov 18, 2025
Title Kill My Sins Spoiler
Does the FL uses ML too? Not really fan of FL getting outplayed...
Their relationship is business and mutual benefits. They are not exactly on the same side bcos he is ambitious, while she wants to eliminate the corrupt officials. If their enemy is the same they will work together, but they are not emotionally or romantically attached.
1 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 16, 2025
I remember in the teaser Baekhyun is being playful with a woman in long sleeves denim shirt and in ep 10 Hyunji is wearing the shirt. Could it be ...?

In another scene Baekhyun is comforting a woman in short sleeves blue shirt.

I wonder if he will still going back and forth?
1 6
Replying to pjyswae • Nov 13, 2025
Wait what changed? I saw season 3 and don’t remember a whole lot except DJ/ DH crying a lot
This season, only one person can enter the X room and to decide who will enter, they have to discuss it.
If no one wants to enter, the room will be locked.
1 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 12, 2025
Wongyu: 1993 (32)
Woojin:1996 (29)
Baekhyun: 1998 (27)
Jaehyung: 1999 (26)
Yoosik: 2000 (25)

Hyunji: 1997 (28)
Jihyun: 1998 (27)
Jiyeon: 1998 (27)
Yunnyeong: 2000 (25)
Minkyung: 2001 (24)

Wongyu is the oldest as expected.
Maknae: Minkyung.
98er: Baekhyun, Jihyun, Jiyeon.
00er: Yoosik, Yunnyeong.
4 0
Replying to Truthhurts • Nov 12, 2025
We talk a lot about how Baekhyun still likes his ex and how he might end up hurting Yunnyeong, but has anyone…
Fact is: the staff never gives her proper screentime. They always give all the screentime to the girls upstairs, but never to the girls downstairs. Even her date is always shown for a short amount. Yunnyeong and Yoosik became good friends, but the staff never show it to us how did they become close.

For the first date, usually it is based on first impressions. For Yunnyeong, Woojin gave her good and memorable first impression, but didn't make her feel butterflies. But with Baekhyun, she feels happy and they have a lot in commons. From this, her feelings grow bigger.

So the term "genuinely in love" is too heavy. She is just attracted to him, just like how Jihyun is attracted to Yooshik and Jiyeon to Wongyu.
3 0
Replying to Linmon • Nov 9, 2025
Lol,all of you keep saying same thing about Song Weilong,forced me to watch this drama and there is absolutely…
READ CAREFULLY my comment. Did I say that Song Weilong's acting is BAD? I said this is his THIRD drama that I watched although I'm not a fan of his acting. My problem is I don't like this drama. The main couple has no chemistry and I hate the FL's character. Read my previous comment, right under this one, then you WILL understand my opinions.

And yes Ju Jingyi is an idol turned actress. I said that I will wait for their drama, Eternal Fragrance, means that I WILL watch ANOTHER Song Weilong's drama. And it means I have NO problems with Song Weilong's acting.
1 0
Back then this movie became the talk of the town. After 2 years I finally watched it, thinking it is close to history.

Big disappointment 🤮
What is happening? What is this movie trying to tell? It is not even half as good as Ne Zha 2.
The story only occurs in the beginning, but after the prince becomes the new king, the story stops there. Then everything goes all over the place with no actual plot. The characters are not being properly introduced. Who is who? What is his status? What is his purpose in the story? The only plot I could get is "how to prove the FL is a fox demon".

Basically this movie is a makjang with beautiful cgi. That's all.
0 0
On Perfect Match • Nov 8, 2025
Finished this after a lot of delays.
Back then I saw that some people said the fourth daughter's story is their fav.

Now that I have finished it, tbh idk why the fourth daughter is the best?
None of the couple is my fave, but for me the fourth daughter's story is the worst. idek what is happening bcos YZ threw every random plots and characters just to fill the story. All those randomness scream makjang. For me their story is just fillers and even if they don't exist, it won't affect the whole drama. I guess bcos the fourth one is the only one who doesn't bully her husband that people like her story?

If I were YZ, i would erase the fourth daughter and use the screentime for:
1. The second daughter before her childbirth and post giving birth, how they raise their daughter, and eventually become loving couple.
2. The second daughter encourages the first sister to get pregnant, but it is the third one who gets pregnant first.
3. The sisters teach the youngest to be a proper lady to prepare her before getting married.
4. The story of the son should be done before or after the youngest. His story is interesting and if done right can be the best one since it involves his status as a military general. Plus his story with Qiong Nu could be expanded instead of putting everything in just 2 eps.

This drama lacks everything except visually good looking actors, costumes and acting.
Most characters are one dimensional and lack development.

My fav characters are Fan Lianghan (somehow he became the most loyal son in law), She Cong (why did he only appear for 2 eps?).
Le Shan is cool, cunning and could turn everything as her weapon to fight back, but she is too barbaric and her husband is too immature. Two bullies got married is too much.
I like Shou Hua and she deserves someone better. Not a man who gets sulky at everything and abandoned her at their wedding night.
5 0
Replying to merry • Nov 8, 2025
Please who's CHY love interest?
Chen Heyi? he gets married to the first daughter, Shou Hua.
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Nov 8, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
Wow there are a lot or rumors circulating online. Keep in mind that these rumors might not true, like always.…
1. It is said that Hyunji invited another ex, but he rejected it. So Hyunji asked Baekhyun instead and he agreed.

2. Yunnyeong's ex is said the be the most handsome male participant with the same initial with Jaehyung.

3. Another rumor said Yunnyeong and Jaehyung are exes when they were in high school. So basically first love, but only dated for 3 months? He was engaged, but recently broke up and participated in this by inviting Yunnyeong.

4. There are several rumors about the end couples:

a. Yunnyeong x catfish >> still dating
Wongyu x Jiyeon >> broke up >> Wongyu x Jihyun

b. 2 go back, 1 new couples.
Wongyu x Jihyun
Baekhyun x Hyunji >> broke up
Woojin x Minkyung

5. Wongyu is seen wearing couple ring.
6 10
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 8, 2025
Wow there are a lot or rumors circulating online. Keep in mind that these rumors might not true, like always. Just read it casually until proven right.
1 11
Replying to girlygirl9983 • Nov 8, 2025
MIN-KYUNG needs to stop talking to a brick wall a.k.a. YOO-SIK. I know she wants him to be cordial with her bc…
For Jiyeon, she said "you can try to date every woman in this house. You can be interested in them, but in the end you will choose me. You will realize that date with me is the most fun." She doesn't care. She will keep trying until the end.
1 1