After watching ep 9, he can go back to his ex and together attend Jihyun's acting class 😒 As an on-off couple,…
I accidentally saw spoilers about end couples before watching ep 9. Tbh I didn't believe in such spoilers bcos during s3 there were 2-3 rumors (from different people) about end couples/final choices. Some of you might remember these spoilers.
So when I saw this new spoiler I thought "So that means my ship sinks?" I didn't believe it, but then I watched ep 9 and thought "oh okay then she is better with the catfish!" This catfish is most likely Jaehyung.
So the spoilers mentioned there are two end couples, with the first couple is still dating. For the other couple, it is said they broke up and he got back with his ex, just like Dongjin-Dahye.
After watching ep 9, he can go back to his ex and together attend Jihyun's acting class 😒 As an on-off couple, all I see is a couple in their hiatus period before re-re-re-reconcile. This couple is so much like Nayeon-Heedo. Stay away from my girl! 💢 I'm so ready to get off the ship.
Back then people hated on Gyumin for his cold attitude towards Haeeun, but he actually did the right thing. He didn't want to reconcile with her nor give her false hope. He wanted her to move on and find happiness. Yes he was harsh, but at least he was firm from the start. Unlike someone who says A, but does B.
I though the ML wasn't great amazing either. He was so bland. He was also a terrible communicator. About the FL,…
Inconsistency at its best! This drama is messy and childish. Honestly I didn't care about the main couple at all. I skipped their scenes. Both of them are very hard to please when they are together.
I held on for Dai Luwa, Bai Shu and Quan Yilun. The second cp screentime barely exists and their love story feels disconnected, while the third cp is just a filler.
Nah, he is a good man, don't worry👍🏻Oh the drama doesn't have this character.
FL and SML will get engaged after FL broke up with ML.
Also since they changed the purpose of the SML, he will be the one who always accompanies FL, unlike in the novel where he leaves and becomes a soldier at the border.
Idk how they will play Chun Hua's story, since there are only 2 royal family members (perhaps it includes the emperor?).
Yassssss, I shipped them at first sight, I was so surprised he actually liked her from day 1.Even if they aren’t…
Wow I found another shipper! 🤗 I was surprised too that he has been sending her texts since day 1. Seems like he is attracted to her positive energy and unconsciously allows himself to be himself.
Participants from previous seasons made commentary videos on their personal youtube channels. I only watch Joohwi-Minyoung (s1) video and Joohwi is a very good observer and analyst. He could give explanations and logic reasons on why A did this or B did that. He was a participant himself so he knows best what those people have to go through.
If you have time and are curious, you should check it out rather than getting angry on A or B. Their comments would make you understand from the participants pov. I didn't know some things before they pointed it out and I was like "oh!"
I'm shipping Baekhyun-Yunnyeong ❤ idc about the ex couples, I just love this pairing since the cereal breakfast! My dimple couple. Might be just my imagination, but I think they look alike, for example the way they smile and their side profile. Just like Joohwi (from s1) said, Baekhyun is the most sincere when he is with Yunnyeong. He doesn't need to pretend in front of her and she makes people feel good, and accepts everything with positivity.
I desperately hope Baekhyun knows Yunnyeong's keyword and choose her as his date! 😭
Nah, he is a good man, don't worry👍🏻Oh the drama doesn't have this character.
They made some changes in the drama.
For example:1. the SML is in love with the FL. 2. New 5 characters. 3. Besides FL and her aunt, only 2 more royal family members. In the novel there are 3 princes.
Looking at the reuters, there are other slight changes as well, but the plots are similar.
I highly recommend the novel. I really like it bcos it really highlights the development of the leads. If you want more politics, then it's not it. But if you are craving for spicy with ups and downs romance, the novel is for you.
When your fave behavior is chill,cute and unproblematic for sure he would not get a lot of screentime and I'm…
Bcos korean loves melodrama. Every single drama or movie must have melodramatic moments. Then they applied it into variety shows as well. The more problematic someone/relationship is, the more screentime they will get, and the more melodramatic the show will be. PD to woojin: "You're a good man, but we need drama. Bye."
I read about how some people hating on Minkyung. We always have this kind of situation. One example is from S1: Hyesun and Jungkwon. During ex meeting, Jungkwon was all poetic with his lingering feelings for Hyesun, but when they were inside the house, he completely ignored her. It made Hyesun upset and lonely that she had to temporarily leave.
Why do viewers have to hate on someone in EXchange? They are exes who live in the same house. We can't understand what they have to go through. Some facts are being edited out, we don't know the full story. The tension in the house makes them feel stressed, melancholy, upset, emotionally exhausted.
Viewers need to have more sympathy and understanding. The participants are humans who have emotions. They make mistakes.
They finished filming on August 8. I read that they have finished edited the drama.
Huayong never interact with Gu Qingzhi even though she married his 5th brother. He never interact with the real Shen Xihe either bcos she never left the border. The real Shen Xihe died and Gu Qingzhi's soul inhabits Xihe's body. So this new Shen Xihe is the one that Huayong meets and loves.
omg. same. I am so afraid Shenyi will bring trouble for Mudan. I am almost at a point where I want her to disappear…
She lost her brain and reasonings to desperation of wanting to be accepted and wanted. Thanks to her useless family who brainwashed her and her ex who knows how to manipulate her. She is willing to endure years of humiliation bcos she can't survive alone. She gets jealous of Dafu and Xiaochun, thinking Mudan needs them and only her ex needs her 😡 That's why her ex chose her, she is submissive, an easy type to fool.
So when I saw this new spoiler I thought "So that means my ship sinks?" I didn't believe it, but then I watched ep 9 and thought "oh okay then she is better with the catfish!" This catfish is most likely Jaehyung.
So the spoilers mentioned there are two end couples, with the first couple is still dating. For the other couple, it is said they broke up and he got back with his ex, just like Dongjin-Dahye.
Stay away from my girl! 💢 I'm so ready to get off the ship.
Back then people hated on Gyumin for his cold attitude towards Haeeun, but he actually did the right thing. He didn't want to reconcile with her nor give her false hope. He wanted her to move on and find happiness. Yes he was harsh, but at least he was firm from the start. Unlike someone who says A, but does B.
I held on for Dai Luwa, Bai Shu and Quan Yilun. The second cp screentime barely exists and their love story feels disconnected, while the third cp is just a filler.
Also since they changed the purpose of the SML, he will be the one who always accompanies FL, unlike in the novel where he leaves and becomes a soldier at the border.
Idk how they will play Chun Hua's story, since there are only 2 royal family members (perhaps it includes the emperor?).
I was surprised too that he has been sending her texts since day 1. Seems like he is attracted to her positive energy and unconsciously allows himself to be himself.
I only watch Joohwi-Minyoung (s1) video and Joohwi is a very good observer and analyst. He could give explanations and logic reasons on why A did this or B did that. He was a participant himself so he knows best what those people have to go through.
If you have time and are curious, you should check it out rather than getting angry on A or B. Their comments would make you understand from the participants pov. I didn't know some things before they pointed it out and I was like "oh!"
Might be just my imagination, but I think they look alike, for example the way they smile and their side profile.
Just like Joohwi (from s1) said, Baekhyun is the most sincere when he is with Yunnyeong. He doesn't need to pretend in front of her and she makes people feel good, and accepts everything with positivity.
I desperately hope Baekhyun knows Yunnyeong's keyword and choose her as his date! 😭
For example:1. the SML is in love with the FL.
2. New 5 characters.
3. Besides FL and her aunt, only 2 more royal family members. In the novel there are 3 princes.
Looking at the reuters, there are other slight changes as well, but the plots are similar.
I highly recommend the novel. I really like it bcos it really highlights the development of the leads. If you want more politics, then it's not it. But if you are craving for spicy with ups and downs romance, the novel is for you.
Oh the drama doesn't have this character.
I don't follow the knetz responds bcos I just started watching it and checked the comments here for some spoilers.
PD to woojin: "You're a good man, but we need drama. Bye."
We always have this kind of situation.
One example is from S1: Hyesun and Jungkwon.
During ex meeting, Jungkwon was all poetic with his lingering feelings for Hyesun, but when they were inside the house, he completely ignored her. It made Hyesun upset and lonely that she had to temporarily leave.
Why do viewers have to hate on someone in EXchange? They are exes who live in the same house. We can't understand what they have to go through. Some facts are being edited out, we don't know the full story. The tension in the house makes them feel stressed, melancholy, upset, emotionally exhausted.
Viewers need to have more sympathy and understanding. The participants are humans who have emotions. They make mistakes.
Ok, let me watch all 4 eps before making any comment.
My fav girl is Yunnyeong.
For the man, actually Baekhyun is physically my type, but Wongyu is also charming.
So this new Shen Xihe is the one that Huayong meets and loves.