Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2021
Replying to Little Master • Oct 1, 2025
The trailer is gorgeous and the ml's are rocking but meng ziyi's cold look oofff so good.When did the filming…
They finished filming on August 8. I read that they have finished edited the drama.
5 2
Replying to Rose M • Oct 1, 2025
Why is their interaction so cold in the reuters 🥹
Ask his cfans 😒
But it is getting better though.
7 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Oct 1, 2025
idk how I should rate this one. I gave a 10 for FP not bcos I love it, but bcos the drama was amazing in every aspect and I didn't have major issue.

But S2... it feels like every episode is a filler. It's super duper mega SLOW. idek what they (the writer and director) were trying to do. When I thought I was on eps 20, turned out I was still on eps 16 😒

Moreover, the breakup takes too long and they finally become true couple on eps 16... They are going for a big battle, but still have time for romance, travel, do business.

The acting is phenomenal. The chemistry is fantastic. If you love the lead actors, you will be blessed by their sweet moments from eps 16. I didn't expect "kissing in a bathtub" scene would pass censorship 👍🏻
2 1
On In the Name of Blossom • Oct 1, 2025
Sheyan!!! I wanted to see more of him! What a waste 😭😭😭

Perhaps it is only me, but I don't see any romance between Chuan Yu and Dafu. They are more like playmates or male buddies.

Sorry to say this, but although the men are equally good looking, but except JCY, LC and Chuan Yu, other male characters look so much alike I couldn't tell who is who...
0 0
On Threads of Destiny • Oct 1, 2025
I finished watching this weeks ago, but I forgot to give it a rating. I even forgot the title 😅

This is yet another REBORN drama. But if you are looking for a FL who is so into revenge, this is for you. FL is really cruel to her enemies, not showing weakness, not giving any kindness. With her brain, and her husband, she outsmart those ants. Very satisfying! 👍🏻

However I never thought that each eps has different scheme! How is that possible?? It is a bit tiring. But since the leads are so invincible, no need to feel scared.
6 0
Replying to LuHwa • Oct 1, 2025
I love this series. I don't know if its just me but the FL looks like Dilraba in many angles. hehehe! I like how…
For me Zhu Lilan resembles Hu Lianxin so much that I thought it was Hu 😅
5 0
Replying to im sesame • Sep 29, 2025
worse she was being r worded! I couldn't sympathise with that mf10 life times is not enough to forgive him let…
TWO YEARS! That is unforgivable! If it was me, I would put him in 3x3 ft cell and stab/whip him every day, poison him with muscle weakening drugs and let him rot.

Sadly this is exactly the theme that Chinese like 😒 well Japanese like it as well.
1 1
Replying to ender1979 • Sep 28, 2025
"Did they always have sex while fully clothed?"lol, i have watched for the first 25yrs of my life, hongkong…
I'm not talking about censorship or anything, I'm talking about basic logic. The director tried to make her as the common pure untainted FL is ridiculous. Unless this is not a rebirth drama where she had never been married, it's normal.
7 1
On The Tower of Whispers • Sep 28, 2025
They were married for 2 years and had sex countless times, yet after rebirth she was blushing and shy when she saw his abs. It doesn't make sense. Did they always have sex while fully clothed?

She turns soft very fast! Her attitude changes from ep 5! I wanted her to humiliate and torture him more!
7 12
Replying to Xingyue • Sep 23, 2025
Title Blossom Spoiler
but FL herself was not sure if it was true and how would ML believe her
You wanted the major storyline to change? That major storyline you disapproved is exactly the purpose of the novel author. She wrote such brilliant story about rebirth but not about revenge. Instead she created mystery behind the deaths of those characters and how Dou Zhao unfolds it with her intelligence.

Having memories of previous life doesn't mean she knows everything.

She DOES NOT KNOW how, when and why Song Mo is poisoned and who poisoned him. In the previous life Song Mo didn't say anything to her. The poison thing is NOT in the novel.

You said:
"If only she had sat down and discussed everything with him, he wouldn’t have had to go through all that again."
Well, Dou Zhao has to  face her mother's death, her father's cheating, Wang Yingxue's scheming, her engagement with Wei Tingyu all over again. She is fighting all those scheming alone, but she helps Song Mo to fight his battles. What's meant to happen WILL HAPPEN regardless of what they do. Those deaths are the turnover in Song Mo's life and Dou Zhao helps him overcome it. Just like how her mother's death changed her life and she overcame it.

Also do you understand that Lady Jiang has been poisoned YEARS AGO before Song Mo and Dou Zhao met? The poison did NOT happen in one day. Duke Ying poisoned her since Song Mo was a kid! Song Han knew, but helped his father!

The conspiracy behind Duke Ding was also planned YEARS AGO before the couple met. By who? They didn't know until they meet Chen Jia.

If you are so dissatisfied with the drama, why don't you read the novel? Song Mo has Jiang family aunts, cousins and 5th uncle, along with family in laws who support him, Dou family whom he treats like his own family, his long lost sister and his son with Dou Zhao. Song Mo is living the best of his life.
0 1
Replying to Xingyue • Sep 22, 2025
Title Blossom Spoiler
but FL herself was not sure if it was true and how would ML believe her
If only you understand...

Her rebirth wasn't wasted. She changed the future:
1. She grew up in countryside away from Wang Yingxue.
2. Grandma Cui didn't die.
3. Dou Ming grew up not under her mother, becoming a good natured girl.
4. Dou Zhao canceled her engagement.
5. She gets married to Song Mo.
6. She prevents Song Mo to become a killer like in previous life.
7. She prevents Song Mo to rebel with Prince Qing.
8. She saves Jiang family from being exterminated.
9. She saves Wu Shan.
10. She saves Duke Ding's son.
11. She saves Chen Qushui and Bie sisters, establishing her own foothold.
12. She finds out the truth about Song family and the murder of Lady Jiang.

Both in the novel and drama, the focus of the story is NOT about Dou Zhao seeking revenge, but to stand on her own, not being used just bcos she is a woman. She just wants to live in peace.

Even in the novel, Dou Zhao DOES NOT KNOW how, why, when Duke Ding died or who killed him. Dou Zhao DOES NOT KNOW how, why, when Lady Jiang died. Why? Bcos in the previous life Dou Zhao DID NOT pay attention to other things except doing her job as marquis's wife.

Also, Dou Zhao and Song Mo weren't supposed to meet in the farm where she lives. It only means the future has changed from what she knew!

Dou Zhao isn't a God. Even if she knows the future, she can't possibly change everything just like the sage told her.
1 5
On Flourished Peony • Sep 22, 2025
I didn't expect the county princess is a yandere! Tsundere is annoying, but yandere is creepy! 🤮 Heh she gets what she deserves: karma! 👍🏻 She did it to herself!

Consort Shu is pretty, while the aunt is adorable ❤

Chuan Yu is a hottie! 😘 Sheng Yi's little brother is also good looking.

I hate Sheng Yi more than her ex. I know in reality some women can't escape from her abusers, but Mudan spent endless efforts to save her not for her to fall for the same trap 🤬 Sheng Yi is desperate for a man's embrace, she is too dependent. She thinks her ex is the best only man who is willing to accept her. As if she can't wait any longer for a better man. It's really tiring to watch her and her ex.
0 3
On Flourished Peony • Sep 22, 2025
It took me a long time to finish it. Not bcos I don't like it, but I always got distracted and put it on hold.

Now I have finished it and I gave it a 10! I'm always generous in giving ratings. If I really like it and have no big issues, i will give it a 9.5-10.

First I love Mudan! She is a fighter, survivor, optimist. She works hard to survive on her own and never gives up on her dreams. She will never give another chance to someone who harm her. That's why she always encourages women to stand firm and have courage, not allowing themselves being trampled like ants.

I love that aspect in this drama. Also the fact that she doesn't beg and crawl under man's feet to help her. Only when she is desperate she comes to ask Jiang Changyang, but of course she will come up with a good deal 😅

The chemistry is amazing! This is not a romance drama, so the romance is very minimal, but the interactions is very cute ❤
0 0
On Kill My Sins • Sep 22, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
I often read online that KMS has a lot of deaths. I expected every character dies, but nope. It's not true. Only 2 characters died, thankfully.

This drama is really heavy. You will lose track of what is going on if you don't pay attention, especially with all those names of the officials.

FL is a character with huge trauma of her sins, but she uses her ability to help people. What amazes me is that everything is according to her plans, yet victims are unavoidable.
ML is a gray character. He is scheming and cunning, even uses FL as his pawn, but during private times he treats her good.

Their relationship is not love, but business, cooperation, mutual benefits.
4 3
On Youthful Glory • Sep 22, 2025
For the story. Mmm idek what's the story about. Nothing memorable. I only remember her father is accused of smuggling and they investigate an auction party.

Tbh the second couple has more chemistry than the main couple. While I love Quan Yilun, but his pairing with Ke Ying somewhat feels like fillers. The story of Minmin and Huaiyu is also limited.

I need Dai Luwa and Bai Shu to have their own drama! It is already their third collaborations! Sadly, though Luwa is slowly getting lead roles, Bai Shu is stuck in supporting roles.

For Song Weilong, I'm not his fan nor like his acting, although this is his 3rd drama I watched, but I think i will wait for Eternal Fragrance. Perhaps he has better chemistry with Ju Jingyi bcos she has chemistry with all her ML.
4 2
On Youthful Glory • Sep 22, 2025
Finally finished watching this. idk how this drama could get such high rating.

First, this is my third drama of Song Weilong and Bao Shangen respectively.

For Bao Shangen, well she's a zyk actress, what can we expect from her acting? She fits comedy roles, but is really flat in anything else especially during emotional scenes. No wonder netizens criticized her acting in TLOH. She did better in TGM imo.

For her character, Ming Tan. I will say I dislike her character so much. It is very rare for me to dislike FL. 8 out of 10 cases I support FL more than ML, but FL from ADWAD and YG are rare cases.

Ming Tan is ridiculous and petty. If other FL pretends for either survival or to hide their real talents, Ming Tan pretends for her reputation. She wants to be the number 1 virtuous, gentle, pure, chaste noble lady. Moreover she demands no less than perfection and endless list for her future husband. She wants the newest trend for clothes, jewelry, cosmetics, wants to eat bird's nest soup every day, wants the best of this and that, wants her future husband to be a virgin with no family and he must prioritizes her. Yet she doesn't want to sacrifice for her husband. She is just a pampered, sheltered and unreasonable girl. Jiang Xu has been smitten by her from the start, spoils her and gives her everything, considers all her taste and needs. But her? She misunderstands, doubts, blames and accuses him. Everytime her accusations is proven wrong, she doesn't apologize, instead she avoids the topic. She never learns from her mistakes. She always needs protection, even when she only trips on her steps. idk what is good about her except being keen in jewelry.
6 17
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • Sep 18, 2025
Which princes are the "good" ones , I tried checking the novel but it was way too long
Check my characters spoilers on the discussion thread above for the novel. Keep in mind, the writer completely changed the story though. Half of the princes which are important are not in the drama, while they made a very good prince becomes evil 😡 while one useless prince actually exists in the drama 😒
1 3
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Sep 17, 2025
What I know is Rebirth is not a sequel.Also Huangyang Tiantian is still a minor.
Well idk why they hired a minor for this role, but at first I thought they cast her bcos it is a remake, showing her as a youth, then continue forward. LYR's fanbase already made announcement that there will be no romance, just like how it is in Reopen My Journal.

Also, it is very common to change parts from the novel, some drama even created new story and only the character names remained.
0 1