Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2026
On Surely Tomorrow • 18 days ago
I also dropped the series after a few episodes! Honestly the poor MDL and TV ratings don't surprise me at all🤣
1 0
Replying to stardust_stroller • 19 days ago
Does anybody knows how well this drama is doing in terms of popularity in China?
I’ve just had a look at the figures from Yunhe, Kuyun, CVB ect. and I have to say that the ratings for Blossom through the Cloud aren’t good.
3 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • 19 days ago
My Bias, My Boss TV RatingsEp1:4.2% (Highest)Ep2:3.1%Ep3:3.9%Ep4:3.6%Ep5:4.0%Ep6:3.6%Ep7:3.2%Ep8:3.4%Ep9:3.5%Ep10:3.2%Ep11:3.3%Ep12:3.1%…
For a tvN Monday-Tuesday drama, the ratings are rather below average. And looking specifically at the Year 2026, it was the second worst performing series.
3 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 19 days ago
My Bias, My Boss TV Ratings
Ep1:4.2% (Highest)
Ep2:3.1%
Ep3:3.9%
Ep4:3.6%
Ep5:4.0%
Ep6:3.6%
Ep7:3.2%
Ep8:3.4%
Ep9:3.5%
Ep10:3.2%
Ep11:3.3%
Ep12:3.1% (Lowest) (End)
2 1
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
The Early Spring hit a new high today on Lighthouse with 70.88 million views and a 31.60% market share. Yunhe and Kuyun are expected to get good numbers again tomorrow as well. By the way The Early Spring has reached a Heat Index of 10k for 11 days, securing the number one spot for 2026.
3 0
Replying to Shelley • 19 days ago
"I'll never leave you", 10 minutes later"I want to go to Paris"😳😳😳🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
😁
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 20 days ago
My Bias, My Boss TV Ratings
Ep1:4.2%
Ep2:3.1%
Ep3:3.9%
Ep4:3.6%
Ep5:4.0%
Ep6:3.6%
Ep7:3.2%
Ep8:3.4%
Ep9:3.5%
Ep10:3.2%
Ep11:3.3%
5 1
Replying to Dramas4me • 20 days ago
Why are you talking about another's drama status here?
Sorry, I phrased that weird; the figures mentioned above are today's Lighthouse data for The Early Spring.
1 1
On The Early Spring • 20 days ago
The Early Spring had over 69 million views today at Lighthouse. That’s not quite as high as yesterday, but the market share was the highest yet (30.80%). You also have to keep in mind that it’s Monday, so the numbers are really good.
5 3
Replying to kat797 • 21 days ago
Their relationship is so bad that it's so good. Please give me 100+ of this junk! I like it 🤣
😁
1 0
On The Early Spring • 21 days ago
The Early Spring surpassed 70 million views on Lighthouse today, setting a new personal best.
Yunhe and Kuyun should also reach a new personal best tomorrow—I estimate around 47 million views.
7 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 22 days ago
A Bona Fide Killer TV Ratings
Ep1:7.4%
Ep2:8.0%
Ep3:8.3%
Ep4:9.4%
Ep5:9.8%
Ep6:10.2%
Ep7:9.7%
Ep8:8.8%
Ep9:9.0%
Ep10:9.9%
Ep11:8.6%
Ep12:9.3%
11 1
On The Early Spring • 22 days ago
The Early Spring reached a new personal best on Lighthouse today with 67.53 million views. Yunhe and Kuyun should be around 45 million views tomorrow 👍
5 1
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • 23 days ago
The last thing i want to see is the daughter reconciling with her mom who pretty much abandoned her for her new…
Yeah, I feel the same way; there are so many C and K-dramas where parents simply abandon, ignore or neglect ect. their children, yet they end up being forgiven anyway. That really annoys me.
7 0