Just finished watching, altogether I really enjoyed this drama. I think Xu Kai did a wonderful job and IMO it’s his best drama to date (I’m a fan of his). For me, the first 31 episodes were very strong and it dropped off a bit for me in the last 9 but it was still a satisfying drama with great action and humour and storyline. I liked how all the storylines were wrapped up by the end and it wasn’t rushed. The OST was very good too 😌
The comedy in this is top tier so far. Completely unhinged, kind Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain vibes. The leaf blowing in particular 🤭 I think this is the first character of Fang Yilun I’ve seen him play where the character is unrestrained-he should look for more of these roles because he’s really excelling in this one. And people thinking LYN isn’t handsome? You must be blind! I’m loving all his yin yang outfits in this 🤩 LSS is really beautiful, great screen presence. It’s really nice for me to discover these veteran actors as I’ve only been watching C drama for 3 years and really no dramas older than 2016.
All caught up and loved the big fight scene today, so fun! Really enjoying the comedy too. I didn’t really know what to expect before watching but I’m hooked now 🤩 LYN looks super handsome
On ep 3 and I’ve seen Fang Yilun in quite a few things and never really thought much of him (no bad opinion just no opinion really)-he’s just there but omg 2 mins into his appearance and I am here for it lol
Ep 34 and Cui Lin is so annoying! She pushed so hard for Li Ni to become crown prince even though he didn’t want it, her father put the target on his back and IMO forced his brothers into the action that lost so many lives and then when it comes time for her to make a concession she is unwilling 😤
Well, that was devastating. Who needs a heart anyways? 🥲 (c drama always ripping my heart out and stomping on it). The last 10 or so mins of ep 30 was executed so well tho with the music, rain and cinematography.
Sad we will be slowing down in the airing schedule now 😗 I’m enjoying this so much. Really hope the pace continues as we go further along . Li Ni is becoming on of my favourite characters of Xu Kai 😌
Xu Kai has done himself no favors. He is a very charming actor who can even do comedy well but he has shown a…
No offence to any of his fans but omg he’s just like a dead fish. He’s so monotone in his own dubbing and I don’t find him particularly attractive. I’ve tried to watch a few of his dramas and I haven’t finished a single one 😮💨
Xu Kai has done himself no favors. He is a very charming actor who can even do comedy well but he has shown a…
He is recently doing his own dubbing. I think he excels in comedic role most but he’s also good at action and I think he does work very hard on his stunts. I can enjoy everything he has been in personally. But I cannot watch anything with Ren Jialun. Different strokes I guess.
I just hope we get a VERY successful Xu Kai drama! He is Brilliant and Hot!
He’s charismatic and a good actor. Even if the dramas are a bit lacking he still makes them watchable. This one looks really good from the trailers and I’m very much looking forward to watching. I’ve liked what I’ve seen Jing Tian in too.
This cute so far 🥹 He Jiuling is outrageous. Rong Yu is too sweet and patient. So cute when he was holding her pinkie in carriage. Eagerly awaiting more episodes 🤗
blowing in particular 🤭 I think this is the first character of Fang Yilun I’ve seen him play where the character is unrestrained-he should look for more of these roles because he’s really excelling in this one. And people thinking LYN isn’t handsome? You must be blind! I’m loving all his yin yang outfits in this 🤩 LSS is really beautiful, great screen presence. It’s really nice for me to discover these veteran actors as I’ve only been watching C drama for 3 years and really no dramas older than 2016.
I have so many questions lol
I’ve seen Fang Yilun in quite a few things and never really thought much of him (no bad opinion just no opinion really)-he’s just there but omg 2 mins into his appearance and I am here for it lol