Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
Replying to Xiaodna • Sep 7, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side Spoiler
Agree with the blame. I think is Asian specific or culture or idnk. I never seen in real life here in France immediately…
Exactly. I work for a big corporation and we get client complaints all the time, every one of them is subject to investigation and then if something is wrong, disciplinary action.
5 4
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 7, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side Spoiler
Hahah JB to her sis “how long does it take you to do your hair in the morning” 😅 my thoughts, it’s the least practical hairstyle. Todays episodes annoyed me. I hate how in c dram ANYTHING happens and it’s immediately huge blame drama. 😒 ugh. also today that hockey storyline took way too much important screen time. Let’s get back on track tomorrow.
Can totally relate to SY actions of hiding from his parents after losing his job tho. I’ve lived that life.
13 10
Replying to s_EDIT • Sep 6, 2023
Xiao Zhan is such a good actor! today's episode broke my heart. I love how realistic xiao zhan's acting is, very…
I totally understand JB feelings there but omg his sad face 💔How could anyone bear to break that heart 😢
9 0
Replying to kat797 • Sep 5, 2023
Can't wait for episode 14's family dinner with 8 dishes for 4 people lol! Sheng Yang's parents are so entertaining.…
I think 太后 is an excellent name for SY mother, she does like to act up 😅 enjoy their moments
5 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Sep 5, 2023
I know that they divorced, and life must continue but this ex husband with best friend of FL his ex wife is just…
Two people I worked with cheated together, got married and are still good friends with the ex. 🤷‍♀️These things happen.
9 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Sep 1, 2023
LOL @ all of you pervs... his own MOTHER undressed him in public, in the middle of a (slightly busy) shop, and…
😂
4 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 1, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side Spoiler
His face in the elevator with the standeruper 🫣 “I don’t care about Sheng Yang 🐏 or Sheng Niu 🐮or whatever his name is” 😅
11 0
On The Legend of Zhuohua • Aug 31, 2023
I’m on ep 23 now and really enjoying so far. Gives me a dream of splendor vibes. I like how intelligent the FL is and her terrible poetry 😅 The part at the banquet where ML declares “he only loves the flute in his hand” was so swoony. 🫣 Looking forward to more
8 1
Replying to SuspiciousFlowerBuyerNo9 • Aug 10, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan Spoiler
Well.......I also have mixed feelings about TU. Not sure if it is the same as the mixed feelings you have lol.…
I also agree!!! I don’t get the whole CP thing in the drama. For the book, yes, I can understand there was an actual real “love” relationship between WWX and LWJ but the drama obviously couldn’t show that for censorship reasons and honestly, THANK GOD. I have read the book and the whole BL aspect of it, ruined it IMO- it just felt so immature. The drama was way more beautiful without it.
6 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 4, 2023
So we never found off if the villa was sold and all the debt repaid; huge plot hole.
Agree-let’s assume after Ou Kaige and co.’s arrest that the debts were repaid out of seized assets. Also-worst run tv station ever. Put all the operational problems on the employees 🤔
2 1
Replying to Veninum • Aug 4, 2023
Im going to cherish this series with all of its flaws. Enjoyed its loads!!!
I really enjoyed it. It was easy watching and kept me captivated. It wasn’t perfect but very watchable still. Now I need to find a new lunchtime drama 😅
4 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • Aug 1, 2023
Ugh that Zhang Ke is such trash. I also didn’t like how the whole thing with HH and JJ unfolded. It’s okay…
Yes no empathy, more like “I can’t believe you did this” kind of attitude. Like he can help his feelings or something.
1 0
Replying to MJN • Aug 1, 2023
Very good episodes. Much progress made. I am glad Yuan Yuan stood up for herself and didn't fall back into her…
Ugh that Zhang Ke is such trash. I also didn’t like how the whole thing with HH and JJ unfolded. It’s okay not to have feelings for him or not know how you feel but to basically force him out of his house just for your own comfort 🤔 idk. But she’s happily taking the services he provided…doesn’t sit well.
4 5
Replying to Chim Yen Nho • Jul 27, 2023
Thank you! You’re the first person I’ve seen that actually understands Zhu Yan. I myself love Shi Ying too…
I honestly can’t imagine any popular actresses that fit this role. I would be interested to know who people think should have played Zhu Yan.
5 5
Replying to waverlinda • Jul 25, 2023
Rewatching SY and ZY scenes together. I'm on episode 13 and I understand why they got Ren Min as FL. The FL's…
I was rewatching the failed wedding scene last night and she did so well at giving the fake Zhu Yan such an expressionless, lifeless look
8 0
On Be Your Own Light • Jul 25, 2023
This is the only currently airing drama I’m watching right now (alongside TLP rewatch 🥲) and I’m really enjoying the pace of it. I don’t usually watch much modern drama but this one is quite relatable to me. I’m 40 (😮‍💨), been in my current career 11 years and in a sales role so I can definitely relate to the main characters struggles with finances, work pressure and personal life pressure 😅. I’m glad that the romance is not at the forefront as well because it just wouldn’t be believable .
4 0
Replying to MJN • Jul 25, 2023
Title Be Your Own Light Spoiler
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they seem to focus on Yuan Yuan more. Yes He Huan gets a lot of screen…
I felt bad for Zhang Ke. I also think YY is dumb for taking that guy back. It’s not gonna work out. Shes way too focused on her goals, it’s all going to come back to bite her later on.
4 1
Replying to FeiJin • Jul 21, 2023
For the blood oath spell their life was connected,they shared same lifespan,they ends up together,in the sequal…
玉骨 is the Jade bone but 遥 seems to mean remote (like far away ).I’ve been trying to find an understandable meaning for the character 遥 in relation to the first two characters. Any Chinese speakers can offer insight?
0 0