Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 22, 2023
Finished the first 6 episodes. I like it so far. Ep 6 had quite a few cute moments. It reminds me a lot of DC and Battle Through the Heavens. Not everything has to be so serious, sometimes you can just zone out and enjoy the story. Looking forward to more
1 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 21, 2023
Yeah I’m finished episode 3 and I don’t think the cgi is bad. Am I missing something?
I’ll enjoy it regardless for Xu Kai 🤗
1 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 21, 2023
Yeah I’m finished episode 3 and I don’t think the cgi is bad. Am I missing something?
Agree. I can overlook those things as long as the story is engaging. I like it so far. I don’t know the source material so I don’t have expectations so I can just sit and watch happily. The writing on the screens for the names of the attacks and arty stuff is just a stylistic choice, it’s not ruining it for me. the Long Ballad had it too. 🤷‍♀️
2 2
Replying to anu • Jun 21, 2023
I find CGI to be good and don't understand the criticism it receives Chemistry between the main characters may…
Yeah I’m finished episode 3 and I don’t think the cgi is bad. Am I missing something?
0 4
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 21, 2023
The actress playing Xueyings mother has been in lots of drama with Xu Kai 😅no wonder she was familiar. I watched the first two episodes and it was giving Legend of Fei (plus our villian from that), Doulou Continent, Heroes, Untamed, Battle through the heavens 😅 a bit of a roller coaster.
I can tolerate anything with Xu Kai tbh.
So far, I’m enjoying it 🙂
3 1
Replying to Usedpiece • Jun 18, 2023
Any love traingle? FL has any male friend who has romantic feelings for her?
It’s really not that kind of drama.
2 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 18, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
What a throughly enjoyable drama. Sad it’s over but glad I won’t be getting up at 6 am to watch it before work 🤭 appreciate how everyone’s story was wrapped up and in a fairly realistic way. Guohua and crazy pants reconciled but still divorced (that was well done scene), Guohua could return to his OTL, Chunsheng. Icky Hongjun and Li whatsit get their late comeuppance 🤗. I really enjoyed how each character was fairly well rounded. No one was really one dimensional, everyone had their reasons for making the choices they made, good or bad. Definitely one of the best dramas this year. Was unsure about it when it was first announced , it didn’t really sound exciting (I do prefer xianxia and wuxia) but I will naturally watch anything with Xiao Zhan and I wasn’t disappointed 🥰
9 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jun 18, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
I wanted to see what punishment CHJ and LSY got, but oh well, at least it'll be prison. As for HHL, she started…
I also remember SARs epidemic well. In Canada we had a lot of inbound flights from China and HK to Toronto and Vancouver. My cousin was a nurse (Toronto area), I remember being so worried for her at that time. I also lived close by to Vancouver, scary times.
1 1
Replying to OneLuffy • Jun 17, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
It was a hilarious moment though - mainly due to YGH's reaction lol. Dude had me crying with his statements and…
Thank god I married a sane person, probably 😅
5 3
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jun 17, 2023
XZ was kind of losing it, LOL, he had to cover his face quickly or he'd have smiled hahahaLRL looks like he's…
He really does 😂
2 0
Replying to OneLuffy • Jun 17, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
It was a hilarious moment though - mainly due to YGH's reaction lol. Dude had me crying with his statements and…
I was rolling. Changed her hair, her outfit-like what do you think is going to happen? Everyone had severe second hand embarrassment. Then in the car they’re both unhinged when it comes to Chunsheng. Like peeps…move on with your life or set up a shrine to him. Both crazy pants. They actually deserve each other.
3 10
Replying to SuspiciousFlowerBuyerNo9 • Jun 16, 2023
Xiao Bei Bei is a rich heiress lol
Scenes might have been cut out for time? It was announced at filming with 40 eps so they must have cut stuff. Stupid c dram and their episode limits 🙄
1 3
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
😢OMG how I wished it was DL standing next to XCS at the wedding instead of the two-faced CHJ. That look on…
I think so because I’m the previews Chunsheng seems to have helped and he asks why he’s helping him. And Chunsheng says something like “because you’re my brother” CHUNSHENG you’re too good for this world .
1 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jun 16, 2023
Oh f...I told myself not to watch last 2 eps period and here I went...... and now Im trash...... my ChunXiao heart!…
We don’t know what the ending is so don’t jump to conclusions 🙂
3 1
Replying to SuspiciousFlowerBuyerNo9 • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
I think so too. This couple is just going through the motions at this point. YGH was head over heels in love in…
Who wouldnt want to marry Chunsheng lol
4 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
I think he was feeling jealous at the dinner (shocker) hearing about Xiaomei and Chunsheng and the name of the…
It’s all true. Follow your heart not your mothers words and don’t look for the easy way out. Oh karma 🤗
0 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
I think he was feeling jealous at the dinner (shocker) hearing about Xiaomei and Chunsheng and the name of the…
Probably feels that her not telling him she was pregnant is a big betrayal.
But he shouldn’t have expected otherwise. She chose the art troupe over Chunsheng, Why would anything else be different 🤷‍♀️
1 3
Replying to OneLuffy • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
I am starting to think YGH has also kind of fallen out of love with HHL. And I wonder if he could do it again…
I think he was feeling jealous at the dinner (shocker) hearing about Xiaomei and Chunsheng and the name of the company. When he first wanted to do business, he wanted Hongling to join him but she was not interested or particularly supportive. Their relationship is the complete opposite of CS/XM.
2 5