Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 4, 2023
I don’t think she’s being wasted…she’s slowly coming into Chunsheng’s life more and more which makes…
I think surely we will start seeing that shift soon as the previews show Chunsheng will go to the military finally. What I really like so far is the way she is quietly taking care of him. Everyone relies on Chunsheng to solve their problems but no one really helps him but she’s there quietly taking care of him 🥹
5 2
Replying to Sweety • Jun 4, 2023
So far I’m really enjoying this show but I’m a little disappointed with how little they’ve utilised XIAO…
I don’t think she’s being wasted…she’s slowly coming into Chunsheng’s life more and more which makes it more natural.🤷‍♀️
4 4
On The Youth Memories • Jun 3, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
Felt so bad for Chunsheng today 🥺 Xiaomei was the only one willing to tell him the truth. But rolling when his father came back to his senses. He was so contrary 😅
6 0
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 3, 2023
I am ready for the story to finally start turning towards Chunsheng. I do enjoy others but I want to see something…
The restaurant thing made me so MAD. Like you’re supposed to be his best friend and you’re just being spiteful. Chunsheng deserves better 😒
4 1
Replying to Sweety • Jun 3, 2023
Anyone know what time the episodes are released ? (include the time zone)
If you go near the top of the page it will tell you when the next episode airs in your own time zone. But it should be 7:30 pm China standard time. In my time zone it’s 5:30 am
1 1
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 3, 2023
Yes, very different times from those in the west. The college entrance examinations were stopped for a full ten…
I love him in costume as well. But he would look so good in republican era. He would look good in a garbage bag 🤷‍♀️
1 1
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 3, 2023
Yes, very different times from those in the west. The college entrance examinations were stopped for a full ten…
Lol I dig the republican styling. It’s the boots, I reckon. Would love XZ do do a republican era dram.
0 3
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 3, 2023
Yes, very different times from those in the west. The college entrance examinations were stopped for a full ten…
I think AMA was set in the 1910s. Honestly, China in the 20th century was just mental all around so much change and war and lawlessness. Just wild.
0 5
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 3, 2023
Yes, very different times from those in the west. The college entrance examinations were stopped for a full ten…
My understanding is that Mao was starting to lose influence and other people wanted to be a bit more “progressive” so he roused the rabble against intellectuals and bourgeois that were “infecting” the country. Like hundreds of thousands of people were killed in all of the ensuing events. “ In 1981, the CCP declared and acknowledged that the Cultural Revolution was wrong and was "responsible for the most severe setback and the heaviest losses suffered by the people, the country, and the party since the founding of the People's Republic."
3 7
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 2, 2023
Yes, very different times from those in the west. The college entrance examinations were stopped for a full ten…
I was actually reading about that yesterday 😅I only had a vague understanding of the CR before and wow the atrocities committed 😳 What a terrible time period.
3 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 2, 2023
I’m Canadian and the only 70s history I remember is the FLQ crisis. Was reading about the Cultural Revolution…
Them all wearing similar clothes, I feel like it promotes the ideology of everyone being equal or the same. How terribly boring 😬 Still, Zhan Zhan manages to look good in that silly hat 😅
2 1
Replying to OneLuffy • Jun 2, 2023
The thing I like the most about this show is the history lesson I am getting about the 70s lol. Being American…
I’m Canadian and the only 70s history I remember is the FLQ crisis. Was reading about the Cultural Revolution yesterday and dang…Mao Zedong was legit the worst thing to happen to China and the Chinese people.
2 3
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 2, 2023
She is not evil. It is just that some posters don't like that the current focus is on both MLs and FL2 when it…
Felt like Xiaomei was more active in eps 5-6 today.
0 1
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 2, 2023
She is not evil. It is just that some posters don't like that the current focus is on both MLs and FL2 when it…
Felt like Xiaomei was more active in eps 5-6 today.
1 0
Replying to Nilambar • Jun 2, 2023
Episode 4 is driving me crazy!It reminds me of Arsenal Military Academy so badly!The stupid love traingle at the…
I feel like the set where HHL is playing the violin in the classroom was Bai Lu’s characters Beijing home in AMA 😅
0 1
On The Youth Memories • Jun 2, 2023
The vibes of this drama really remind me of Dr. Zhivago 😅 not the story line but the narration, BGM and exterior shots all against a communist backdrop 🤷‍♀️ I like it anyways. Looking forward to seeing how Tong Xiaomei and Xiao Chunsheng wind up together 🫣HHL can go now
3 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 1, 2023
Watched the first two eps so far. XCS is cute, a bit of a rogue. Looking forward to see where this will go. Just so happy it’s finally here 🥹
5 0
Replying to Zijinini Malan • Apr 23, 2023
Can anyone tell me why YXW decided to kill TTJ? She was trying to help and save him. Why did she change her idea?…
That was my understanding of the situation. Just a stupid misunderstanding ☹️
2 0
Replying to liarsh • Apr 18, 2023
I haven't even finished watching, and seriously what she did annoys the hell out of me. But in a way like I said,…
Also haven’t finished ep 21 but I’m so mad at Ye Xiwu-no matter your personal feelings you have a mission you are trying to accomplish! I don’t think Tantai Jin was wrong in the actions he took.
2 0