Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
Replying to first_snow55 • Jun 20, 2022
Title Heroes
Finished ep 22 and until this point I am still quite enjoying this, but the comment section is making me apprehensive…
I am unfamiliar with the source material and I haven’t watched todays second episode yet but I’m still enjoying it.🤷‍♀️
2 1
On Heroes • Jun 20, 2022
Title Heroes
RIP for Bai Choufei’s hair ☹️☹️☹️
2 5
Replying to jvinhpham0912 • Jun 19, 2022
i don't love YinZhang character but I can understand her. I mean the girl was always shielded way too much by…
I don’t think she was coveting Pan’ers man, I found her reaction perfectly reasonable. Who wouldn’t be a little sad when you find out your crush likes someone else? And her reaction to being kept in the dark is fair, too. It’s that she runs away to be with a questionable man instead of dealing with her feelings that annoyed me. Also, her failure to read Pan’ers feelings when she’s obviously distressed and just talking about what she wants also lacked any sort of thought process.
7 9
Replying to SpicyLime • Jun 18, 2022
Have you tried Jun Jiu Ling?Smart female lead. Strong martial arts male lead. Slow burn romance. No major misunderstandings.…
I’ve added this to my watch list too, thanks
0 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 18, 2022
Can anyone recommend some dramas that are similar to this? I really like it so far and wouldn’t mind watching…
Thanks for the recs. I’ve seen Evernight and WRTW. Started The Autumn Ballad a few months ago, maybe I will try again. I think Maiden Holmes is on my watch list already🤔🙂
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 18, 2022
Ok this dude is now officially creepy in two dramas! In Heroes he’s slimy playboy dude and here he’s just…
He’s also creepy/crappy character in Evernight. I can’t see him as being good in this one either, especially after Heroes. I just keep thinking “danger” every time he’s lurking lol
0 3
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 18, 2022
Can anyone recommend some dramas that are similar to this? I really like it so far and wouldn’t mind watching something similar. 6 eps a week is not enough 🥲
2 19
Replying to Evangeline • May 9, 2022
Yeah but the people will be sufferred..
They can rise in revolt at their terrible rulers lol
3 0
On Who Rules the World • May 9, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
Wow, if I was Feng Lanxi I would have packed up taken my bro, Bai Fengxi and my fountain abode peeps and PACKED UP. Screw Yongzhou and the WORST father in the world lol I need some revenge, I am so mad 😅
2 2
Replying to moonrabbit1005 • Apr 1, 2022
This is going to be a love letter of sorts for TOOL. I became a fan of Xiao Zhan in August of 2019 through The…
Same for me too. September was such a downer. I’d also taken the week off work for it and wound up having such an awful week. Was thinking yesterday, I cant believe I’m actually watching The Oath of Love, it’s actually aired! Never thought I’d see the day😅 Gonna miss watching a new episode before work each morning but not miss the lack of sleep 😂
4 0
Replying to Licorice • Mar 31, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
Actually i wish last episodes was more focused on main couple, but in other way FL and her dad story, its how…
I’m not saying they’re not the right couple for each other, I’m just saying I found the leap from we just got back together to let’s get married a bit of a stretch? I know it happens in real life a lot- maybe it’s just my personal bias 😅 my own parents got engaged after like a month of dating and I harshly judge them 😂
1 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 31, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
I haven’t watched the last episode yet and I enjoy the drama overall-however, since the the overnight trip, I felt like their relationship kinda didn’t grow any further and it makes it difficult to understand why Gu Wei is so crazy for Lin Zhixiao (from my perspective anyways). Like they did a good job of building up to the confession and you can understand how he comes to like her but as soon as he’s got her, what’s the hook? She treats him pretty badly after they get together, not that he is without any blame but I’m just not feeling it. Yea, she did go speak for him at the hospital and he makes his proposal speech but I still don’t see it. Not a criticism of the actors, who I think did well, but the writing. The show seems to have switched focus back on father/daughter relationship and Gu Wei is just a shoulder to cry on? These are just my thoughts on the past couple of episodes. Is it just me?
1 3
Replying to SuspiciousFlowerBuyerNo9 • Mar 29, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
Just finished Ep 28 (tv ver) and Ep 25 (regular version)Whew, got past the difficult parts and hopefully it's…
I’m rooting for Gao/Yan couple 😅
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Mar 29, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
Edit: I couldn't wait and spoiled myself to the raw part not included yet in the DVD eps but in the TV ver. Going…
Really agree with all of this. Was really frustrating watching these episodes. Did love Dr Yan standing up tho! Also, Gu Wei playing sick was adorable and I wouldn’t have had the heart to resist him 😅
2 0
Replying to Evangeline • Mar 28, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
Some people are not easily to trust everything what a doctor said (it also happened a lot in reality) . That’s…
I realize that-I’ve had my own issues with medical care. His superiors did him wrong in that situation, they shouldn’t have called him into a meeting with the family at that time, it made the situation worse.
0 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 28, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
The parents of this surgery patient are RIDICULOUS. Like would you have preferred him to die on the street? Gu Wei does the most to try and save him and you’re mad because he’s in the ICU with a chance of recovery???? Like I get these are situations with very heightened emotions in real life but if the hospital is desperately trying to save a family member, should you not be thankful? It’s not like they were being negligent . Ugh. And ugh to the netizens, such a mob mentality. C-drama often show this ugly side of social media but it doesn’t seem to change peoples real life behaviour lol. 💔 for Gu Wei- Zhan Zhan does those kinds of scenes so well.
10 4
Replying to Baebaexin • Mar 28, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
He just had his entire life erased to 0 and his dreams for a happy life with his new girlfriend shattered to pieces,…
He wanted to tell her tho…she kept cutting him off and pressuring him with the dinner and Germany. It’s a hard discussion to have and you don’t just want blurt it out, so I can understand his feelings.
12 0