Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
Replying to Klio • Jul 9, 2023
When it comes to sharing damage, is it meant to help her by sharing her damage with someone else, or does it go…
From the previews it looks like she might be able to take some for herself
2 0
Replying to Sweet_chilli • Jul 8, 2023
Is it a good drama??? rating is only 7.9.......... I watched episode 1 , it was good but boring .
So far, there aren’t any of the usual over dramatics that a lot of dramas are prone to-maybe that’s why it seems boring. I find it refreshing and am just enjoying the beauty 😌
5 0
Replying to greenblood_spock • Jul 8, 2023
Ah, the way he put his coat on her, the way he fixed her hair, the way he looked at her, so tender and sensual.…
I thought her green outfit in yesterdays episodes was so flattering on her and really made her eyes stand out. The costumes and backgrounds are so beautiful in this drama 🥹
4 0
Replying to moonrabbit1005 • Jul 6, 2023
XZ's ability to thoroughly understand each of his characters, give them layers and nuance, while also looking…
I think he will take whatever script/character he finds most intriguing. It’s possible he could do xianxia again. Live in hope 😌
2 0
Replying to Drramaddict • Jul 6, 2023
Wat da heck, are we even talking about the same Xiao Zhan😳
…what on earth 😳
3 11
On The Longest Promise • Jul 3, 2023
Loving the drama. Xiao Zhan looks amazing and looking forward to more of the Mary Poppins scenes. But some of the comments are exhausting here and makes me not want to read them 🫣
16 0
Replying to Devotha Mwenda • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
I believe he definitely had his own agenda, but at the same time the queen chose that her self when she let SY…
My thoughts in that situation were that Mom was running the show. She’s the one who came up with the initial plan . If she had been rescued it would have given Shi Ying away. IF she hadn’t committed suicide then he could have come to rescue her and over throw the emperor but I guess mom just wanted him to live burden free. 🤷‍♀️
1 0
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Jul 3, 2023
Hi! I know this is supposedly a master-disciple romance but does anyone know the age gap between both leads in…
XZ and Ren Min have a large age gap IRL. But in the drama should only be a year or two. Shi Ying should be 17 coming on 18
0 4
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 3, 2023
Well, I just have to say...SY, when you first see him coming down like Mary Poppins with his umbrella was it for…
I also immediately thought Mary Poppins! I love it. ☺️
1 0
Replying to 31363 • Jul 3, 2023
Who the fuck is this girl? she’s not pretty enough for Xiao Zhan……
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She may not be an exceptional beauty but she’s not ugly. She has her own charm.
3 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jul 3, 2023
Tencent app won’t allow screenshots of TLP. Hope it’s just for this drama & not all new upcoming dramas. 😭
I think it’s just for this drama. I tried to cast from my phone to the tv and it wouldn’t let me. I couldn’t download the episodes either. It’s a bit annoying as I have vip sub.
0 1
Replying to Val C • Jul 3, 2023
She did it to unhinge the emperor. Her tribe hates his tribe. She wooed the emperor to set him up. There by destroying…
Give it time. It’s only 4 eps in
0 0
Replying to Shrimpy • Jul 2, 2023
Ok show me where it says tomorrow please. It is airing on July 2nd.
Time zones. Currently it’s July 1, 9:06 pm where I am for example
1 1
Replying to LamBanh • Jun 26, 2023
Xu Kai did not dub his character's voice. He has a very strong Taiwanese accent that does not fit with standard…
He’s not Taiwanese 😐he’s from Shenzhen on the mainland. if anything he has a Cantonese accent. Pretty sure he did his own dubbing since they changed the rules on dubbing.
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 26, 2023
When the fight scene scares the actors lol: https://weibo.com/7705124332/4916884086197518
Ha! That would be my reaction too
0 1
Replying to Draco • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord Spoiler
Chanfeng knight and his wife has such a sweet love story, I had a premonition something bad will happens when…
It’s because he used a lot of his cultivation to try and save her 😉
2 1
Replying to Xu Yi • Jun 23, 2023
Now that I have watched all the episodes, it's quite enjoyable. I am ignoring the CGI and bad direction. Maybe…
Yeah the two cousins are super annoying 😒but I like everything else
2 4
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 22, 2023
There is a melon all over Douban that it will show up at the end of June.
Wang Churan I imagine
1 1