Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 4, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 14 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 8, 2019

Friends

Replying to Rahab75 • Jun 6, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy
It was probably just carelessness when the same sex marriage law passed that they did not calculate with international…
I don't think so, it must say it very explicitely in the law that some people can't, otherwise everyone one could. Also, it didn't happen anywhere else where same-sex marriage law were passed.
0 1
On Papa & Daddy • Jun 2, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy
Today I learn that contrary to what I thought, Taiwan doesn't have complete marriage equality and that if Melvin Sia was gay, he couldn't marry in Taiwan because same-sex marriage is not legal in Malaysia. :(
0 3
On Hikaru no Go • Apr 22, 2021
Title Hikaru no Go Spoiler
I liked it very much but the ending could have done with a little less miss-communication. I understand that sometimes you neeed drama in a drama but why is it that drama is always caused by misunderstandings or lack of communication? It was very frustrating to watch. Good acting though.
0 0
Replying to Gidarin • Apr 22, 2021
Title Hikaru no Go
I love it so much, I love everything about this show, but there is one thing that annoy me, the way yu liang's…
Yeah Yu Liang was actually better at it!
0 0
Replying to Minoucha • Apr 12, 2021
The ML is absolutely brilliant. My favourite romcom C actor. The FL is trash just like most C drama actresses.…
Maybe you hate everything that have to do with China but you will need to point that hate elsewhere as this drama is 100% Taiwanese.
34 0
On Love Around • Apr 5, 2021
Title Love Around
I absolutely hate noble idiocy but I totally need to say that this drama's worst point isn't even that.
This drama has litterally the worst writting I have ever seen. In the first episode, the FL willingly gets hit by 25+ baseball balls. That or she is the worst idiot I've never seen, even a toddler would have gotten out of the way! The second worse offender is when she witnessed a drunk man running over a small kid and instead of calling an ambulance, she proceed to get into a position where she can't call an ambulance at all. Seriously, I have no words.
0 0
On Megan Lai • Mar 20, 2021
Person Megan Lai
I'm so happy! She is finally a main lead in a drama after 6 years!!!
2 1
Replying to estrgrace7 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Hear Me
is there a kiss?
I really liked it! It's my favourite Taiwan movie though I must admit I didn't watch a ton.
1 1
On Hear Me • Mar 11, 2021
Title Hear Me
I loved it! It's my favourite Taiwan movie!
1 0
On Bromance • Mar 5, 2021
Title Bromance Spoiler
I'm learning Mandarin now and I thought I would rewatch it with only Chinese subtitles. I managed to get the most spoilery subtitles ever. Right after he learns she is a girl, the subtitles switched from 你 to 妳 when he is talking to her!
1 3
Replying to Msdramaaddict90 • Mar 5, 2021
Title Bromance
Just started but I already have a question. If she thought the reason was stupid, why did she really intend to…
Filial piety?
1 0
On Love, Now • Feb 12, 2021
Title Love, Now Spoiler
So abortions are so frowned upon in Taiwan that even a character that has cancer is not allowed to want an abortion???
0 1
Replying to Unidentifiable • Dec 26, 2020
Title Hikaru no Go
Ming Lan is not dubbed. So far, it is the only one that I know of, but I watch very few Cdramas - mostly because…
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to WLZ • Dec 26, 2020
Title Hikaru no Go
this one was dubbed by its own actors, the entire cast did their own characters and im not sure it was dubbed…
I tried Untamed but I couldn't get used to the dubbing.
0 0
On Hikaru no Go • Dec 25, 2020
Title Hikaru no Go
Someone knows where I can find other Chinese drama that are not dubbed like this one?
0 10
On Love Family • Dec 10, 2020
Title Love Family
This drama was really really really cute then it got really really really bad towards the end.
1 0