Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Watching drama's is definitely not a waste of time, kekeke ^^ .
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I also find it hard how to decide which drama's to watch and which to leave out. That's why I decided to only put under 50 drama's in my list. If I want to add a new drama while I'm already at 50, I'll have to remove one of the drama's on my list (which is still a hard job by the way :') ) If you were able to watch drama's non stop it would take you a year to watch them all :p . So I'm guessing it will take you many years to finish your current list. I hope you'll be able to watch a lot of them :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I also find it hard how to decide which drama's to watch and which to leave out. That's why I decided to only put under 50 drama's in my list. If I want to add a new drama while I'm already at 50, I'll have to remove one of the drama's on my list (which is still a hard job by the way :') ) If you were able to watch drama's non stop it would take you a year to watch them all :p . So I'm guessing it will take you many years to finish your current list. I hope you'll be able to watch a lot of them :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :) ! I noticed that you have a very large 'plan to watch' list; will you ever be able to finish all of those :O ?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It's okay :) . I know the feeling; don't like waiting for manga's and TV shows either! I only read manga's that are already finished, because waiting months for just one mere chapter is killing me :') . And after so many months, I'll eventually forget what the story was about xD . I preferably watch drama's that are already finished as well :p
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ever since I saw Sungkyunkwan Scandal :) . And you? I'm now trying to watch more drama's with Joong Ki in it ^^ . Atm I'm watching 'innocent man'; which I'm also totally loving <3 !
0 0
Lumiere • Apr 11, 2013
Article K-Drama's Sweetest Side Romance
I loved the workaholic couple form flower boy next door <3 ! At some point I even became more interested in this couple than in who the main lead would end up with ^^
5 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Apr 10, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
For those who didn't know: this movie has an alternative ending. I think you can find it here: http://hangulover.tumblr.com/post/44512617569/glue-bending-a-werewolf-boy-alternate-scene
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :) . Yes, I like him a lot! I saw you liked him as well that's why I added you :3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello :) . My profile picture is from the manga "akagami no shirayukihime" . It's one of my favourites :3 ! Unfortunately new chapters don't come out very often.
0 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Apr 7, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
My head hurts from crying so much :( It's a great movie
4 0
purplenette • Apr 4, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Guys, you should read the article on omonatheydidnt it contains additional information not jet mentioned in the article above. This is all very sad :(
0 0
Replying to snordang • Apr 2, 2013
Article K-Dramas with Strong Female Leads
Thank you. Been looking for a list like this and totally agree on all 4 dramas, although I have yet to watch Rooftop…
Glad you liked it :D I agree on the heroine getting a weaker in the second half
1 0
Replying to yourebeautiful • Apr 2, 2013
Person Jung Il Woo
who ever gets married to you. i will hunt her down, and make her regret she ever met you >_< yes im that…
You scare me :O
14 0
On Lee Hyun Woo • Apr 2, 2013
Person Lee Hyun Woo
He was so great in To The Beautiful You :D !
5 0
Replying to aghassi • Apr 2, 2013
Title The Innocent Man
he gain his memory in the end
I was disappointed as well. Please put spoiler-tags on your spoilers people :(
0 0
On Im Yoon Ho • Apr 2, 2013
Person Im Yoon Ho
He's the main reason I kept watching 7th grade civil servant ^^ . I hope to see more of him in the future :)
1 0
Replying to snordang • Mar 31, 2013
Article K-Dramas with Strong Female Leads
Thank you. Been looking for a list like this and totally agree on all 4 dramas, although I have yet to watch Rooftop…
I had the same feeling about rooftop prince; that I wouldn't like it because it was a tat silly. It took me a while, but finally I've watched it, and I enjoyed it. You should indeed give it a try :)
2 0
Replying to Luna • Mar 30, 2013
Title Fall In Love With You Again
Is it even confirmed that it will air? I've heard nothing about that. Siwon was busy with King of Dramas &…
And Siwon will be busy with the new Super Show as well (SS5). I hope he gets enough rest :( . I also don't want him to be dubbed! It was really awkward hearing him being dubbed in Skip Beat (a drama I totally loved by the way ^^ ) .
2 0
