Celebrity
Replying to visneliturta • Jun 9, 2013
Title Nail Shop Paris Spoiler
i watch itazura na kiss love in tokyo and gu family book (following has spoilers for these two dramas too!) and…
Last Cinderella also had a kiss this week :O . It must be a conspiracy!
2 0
Replying to Masquerade • Jun 7, 2013
Title Monstar
WOW! Im scrolling down and down and down and see only positive comments about this drama. xD I dropped it after…
It happens ;) . Luckily there are so many different drama's that there are enough other ones that you will like. (I do love this drama though :p )
0 0
Replying to yourebeautiful • Jun 6, 2013
Title Monstar
i can't stop thinking about this drama -_-
I visit this page (about Monstar) like 3 times a day, because I can't wait till it's Friday again! I don't even want to be watching any other drama's since I love this one so much :D
0 0
Replying to asliceofkate • May 29, 2013
Person Oh Yi Na
Epic actress is epic. This photo really makes her look like an ahjumma though!
She really needs a different picture. I couldn't even recognize her :(
10 0
Replying to CrawlingInMySkin • May 28, 2013
Title King Flower
Wait! Did it change from 20 to 21 episodes, or am I just getting a little crazy here O.o ? Does that mean one…
Thanks 4 the reply :)
1 0
On King Flower • May 27, 2013
Title King Flower
Wait! Did it change from 20 to 21 episodes, or am I just getting a little crazy here O.o ? Does that mean one extra episode or a "behind the scenes / special episode" ?
2 0
On Kangchi, the Beginning • May 24, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
I think I'm going to rewatch this again in the form of a dramathon when it's finished ^^
7 0
On King Flower • May 23, 2013
Title King Flower
I don't like where this is going :| Terry :( !
4 0
Replying to Palindrome • May 21, 2013
Title Monstar
Don't know about y'all but i loved the bit where she did the duet. Just saying...
Me 2! I'm really excited about this drama; to the extent that I wish that I'd waited until it was finished because I want to watch the next episode badly O.o
9 0
Replying to kubra135 • May 20, 2013
Title Fabulous Boys
finnely it's on gooddrama .net
i can watch it. this is what i've been wating for WOHOOOOOO
try dramacrazy ;)
3 0
Replying to EJ_101 • May 16, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
i think mum and dad of kang chi is coming back.. yay panda.... sorry i forgot to click spoiler alert :)
It's okay; I forget to put in a spoiler-tag sometimes as well ;)
0 0
Replying to EJ_101 • May 16, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
i think mum and dad of kang chi is coming back.. yay panda.... sorry i forgot to click spoiler alert :)
Uuhm Spoiler-tag maybe :) ?
0 0
On Kangchi, the Beginning • May 15, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
For those who are wondering: Subs are up on dramacrazy :)
0 0
On Fabulous Boys • May 13, 2013
Title Fabulous Boys
I liked episode 1, but nothing really new so far. I hope that Jiang Xin Yu gets a real shot at being with Gemma in this version (Even though my hope will be in vein :| )
4 0
On The Liar and His Lover • May 9, 2013
Title The Liar and His Lover
How the hell can you give this a "1.00" score? Excuse my language but I just really don't get this, because it hasn't even been aired yet...
33 0
Replying to Minzys_back • May 8, 2013
Title King Flower
The EP 17 is supposed to have aired right ?
Thanks :) . It wasn't there yesterday though
0 0
On Fabulous Boys • May 7, 2013
Title Fabulous Boys
I'm totally loving how everyone is counting the days till this drama starts to air :3 . (I'm doing the same of course!) I've watched Ikemen desu Ne and You're Beautiful already, but I guess I love the story so much that I'm very excited for another remake :D . 12 May, come soon please :) ?
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 7, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I totally forgot to recommend you "Fabulous Boys" which is the Taiwanese remake of "You Are Beautiful". It starts airing next week. Did you watch the first two episodes of Nail Shop Paris yet? I have, and I'm liking it so far. The girl doesn't really look like a boy at all, but the girls who dress up as boys in drama's usually don't really look like boys, so I'll let that slide :p .
0 0
Replying to Minzys_back • May 7, 2013
Title King Flower
The EP 17 is supposed to have aired right ?
@Minzys_back Can't find episode 17 anywhere either. Maybe it airs next week?
0 0
On Nail Shop Paris • May 4, 2013
Title Nail Shop Paris
Good to know :) . When I checked it a few hours ago, the link was still in the process of being "checked" and the link did have a lot of negative votes, which is why I thought it was a fake ;)
0 0
