Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you're welcome :3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request :) . We have a lot of series in common! I really love Doctor Who, Supernatural and Sherlock to death!
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Oct 24, 2013
Person Seo In Guk
Happy birthday! Can't wait to see you in No Breathing :) !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol; ik zag je picture en dacht meteen: LINDAAAA! Hihi ^^ . Ik kijk denk ik al zo'n 2,5 jaar drama's (en onder tussen ook nog anime en Amerikaanse series) # I have no live (A) .
0 0
On The Face Reader • Sep 22, 2013
Title The Face Reader
@Ether and @Drama4lover: I used to rate the things on my PTW list like that too, but I used '7' for unwatchable and '8' for dying to watch, because those grades don't influence the score of the drama as badly (most of the time). But using a 1 score can make a dramas rating sometimes very low especially if only two people have voted for it.
1 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 19, 2013
Title Master's Sun
Don't you people know how to use spoiler tags :/ !? I get that you're exited but COME ON! I recommend anyone who's not up-to-date with this series to NOT read beyond this point. Huge ass freaking SPOILERS without tags ahead.(For the people who did use tags: I'm grateful to you guys!)
5 0
On King Flower • Aug 30, 2013
Title King Flower
Going to force myself today to finish watching the remaining two episodes. I follow this drama from the very beginning, but I just can't get myself to watch the last two episodes, because I know how it will end and I've lost almost all interest in this drama even though it started out as a great one :( .
1 0
On Bridal Mask • Aug 30, 2013
Title Bridal Mask
About to watch the last episode. I have my box of tissues prepared :(
2 0
Aya97 • Aug 27, 2013
Article Next Generation
Lee Jong Suk, Joo Won, Lee Hyun Woo and Song Joong Ki are my top favourite actors <3 . I guess I've mostly loved 'new age' actors without realising it ;)
0 0
Cheer • Aug 26, 2013
Article KDramas First Choices: Part Two
I totally loved Kim Soo Hyun in Moon Embracing the Sun, so yeah I think he was a very good replacement :3
1 0
On Bridal Mask • Aug 18, 2013
Title Bridal Mask
Can anyone please tell me who the actor is that plays the hospital director (in episode 2)? I can't find it anywhere :C
0 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 8, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I fell into a deep hole after finishing this last week. I don't know what drama to watch next because the all seem unappealing to me at the moment. Someone please help me out and give me a drama that can help me recover from this. I haven't been able to watch a drama for almost a week now :c
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 1, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
Going to watch episode 17 *Someone please hold my hand because I'm seriously sacred D: *
4 0
Cat • Aug 1, 2013
Article Korean Drama/Actor/Actresses Awards of 2013 (International votes)
I hear your voice is definitely the winner in my heart and nobody can take that away from me, kekeke <3. *Going to watch the final 2 episodes now D: *
7 0
Shaza • Jul 30, 2013
Article Age Differences I Could/Couldn't Live With
Good article! How about I hear your voice ^^ ? I tottaly don't mind the age difference there.
4 0
On Moon Xion • Jul 28, 2013
Person Moon Xion
I have a huge crush on this guy >3< . Can't wait so see him in another drama soon :D
7 0
On Choi Chang Yeob • Jul 23, 2013
Person Choi Chang Yeob
Happy Birthday! You were so awesome is School 2013 <3 ! I hope you get a new role soon :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Iedereen heeft altijd heel veel commentaar op TTBY idd D: . Ik bedoel ik weet ook wel dat het niet het beste acteerwerk ooit was, maar het was wel ontzettend leuk om te zien. Ik krijg nu weer zin om het te rewatchen xD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ik ga je add-en op facebook als je dat goed vindt ^^ . Ik ben ook nog nooit naar de SKM geweest :O . Volgende keer ga ik zeker wel :) . Ben blij dat ik eindelijk iemand gevonden heb die to the beautiful you wel leuk vindt :P .
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ik dacht al dat je Nederlands was toen ik je gebruikersnaam voorbij zag komen in de comments bij Monstar, en ik had gelijk hihi :) . En je houdt ook nog eens van Donghae en SuJu <3 ! Ga je toevallig ook naar de Seasonal Kpop Meetings in Rotterdam :O ? -x
0 0
