Celebrity Replying to marishhiii • Jul 20, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Does anybody know at what time Netflix uploads the new ep?
Not sure about the exact timing, but it is on Netflix now!
2 0
Replying to jose___blossoms • Jul 20, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
is the new episode released?
It just dropped on Netflix!
1 0
Replying to K_Suju_wings • Feb 22, 2024
Title Mysterious Love Spoiler
is this a happy ending one?
Yes
1 0
Replying to Maxine1337 • Nov 8, 2023
Title Destined with You
I started with this after seeing Doona. This drama is so refreshing. And Rawoon is soooooo funny. Does anyone…
Researched the Korean lyrics for you and found this song: https://youtu.be/rOCymN-Rwiw?si=lDGV2rCU4V4jlGEa. Yeon Mi Do - I knew I Love (Hospital Playlist OST)
0 1
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Jun 26, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2 Spoiler
They fooled me again, haha. While I was suspicious about the 3rd one, I thought the 1st one would be fake, since that one seemed the most real XD .
8 0
Replying to beebon • Jun 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
unpopular opinion. penthouse should've stop at s2. at this point they are kinda dragging the whole show. the characters'…
The new season is like a very bad parody of the previous two :')
2 0
Replying to Seven • Oct 12, 2020
Title Sixth Sense
Wow, is it healthy I feel accomplished for getting last two episodes right lol
I can relate though. After getting the initial first 2 episodes wrong, I thought there was no hope for me :´D . But I got the last 3 episodes right, and I am feeling accomplished ^^. Hopefully I´ll get half of the episodes of this season right, hehe.
1 0
Replying to Ana • Sep 16, 2020
Title Radio Romance
i watched it way back when it aired and now i work at a radio station and OH GOD 10/10 would not recommend...…
Hopefully you are feeling better by now <3
1 1
On I Shall Debut • Jul 30, 2020
Title I Shall Debut
Anyone know where I can watch this? I´ve found the second season (with Oneus and Onewe) on Youtube, but cannot seem to find the first one anywhere...
0 1
Replying to sickofme • Jan 4, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
oh my god i'm dying... can somebody give ma a link to 19/20 ep with eng subs?
You can watch it at quickdrama.com
3 1
Replying to Holic • Dec 7, 2017
Title Love O2O
I watched it again for the third time already and I can still feel my heart squeezing every episode. Hope to see…
Could you maybe share which website you used to watch it? The only website that I could find (and works in my country) doesn´t have episode 13 listed TT TT
0 0
Replying to CrawlingInMySkin • May 14, 2017
Title Tunnel
So, I´m guessing that basically every time Gwang Ho chases the killer into the tunnel he jumps time periods?
I think there will be some twist as well ^^
0 0
On Tunnel • May 13, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
So, I´m guessing that basically every time Gwang Ho chases the killer into the tunnel he jumps time periods?
9 3
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 17, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I die everytime Min Min is fanboying about his own relationship :´D
13 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 4, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My heart is full of holes after finishing this
14 0
On Bring It On, Ghost • Aug 29, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost
I am not ready for this to end TT TT
6 1
Replying to emylan • Aug 2, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost
Currently watching.. but there's nothing special about this drama, and, tbh, it's kind of stupid.. at least till…
Spoiler-tag please!
1 0
Replying to seonni • Feb 12, 2016
Title Madame Antoine Spoiler
DAT KISS AT THE END OF EPISODE 7 DOE
I know right!!
1 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 2, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Baek In Ho </3 my poor heart can't take it TT TT
5 0
Ambitious_96 • Jan 27, 2016
Article Popular Dramas that I Dislike
I only watched the first two drama´s and I loved them ^^ . I can see where you´re coming from though, even if we seem to have the exact opposite taste in drama´s haha ;) .
0 1
