Celebrity
Replying to MoriahBueb • Jan 21, 2016
Title The Lost Tomb
Is it really 12 episodes? Viki only has 10
I was wondering the same thing. I read somewhere that 2 episodes were pilot eps
1 0
Replying to draakonikihv • Jan 5, 2016
Title Oh My Venus
Are they running out of material? There sure were a lot of flashbacks.. The scarf thing was great, though :)
I read that they were still shooting the last episode today. So I´m guessing they are on a very tight schedule and are filling the few minutes that they have left with flashbacks :p
2 0
Replying to Chisuku • Nov 29, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
is this drama very scary (because it's tagged as horror) or is it more mystery/thriller-like? I can't handle horror…
Ep 1 was the ´scariest´ for me. So if you can handle that (and you probably can :p ) you will be fine
1 0
Replying to 43722 • Nov 29, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret Spoiler
Maybe the rapist's wife killed Kim Hye Jin...
And she makes crazy faces haha
2 0
Replying to 43722 • Nov 29, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret Spoiler
Maybe the rapist's wife killed Kim Hye Jin...
I think so too, she wants to protect her family too much
1 0
Replying to joo • Nov 26, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
hyejin is jisook's daughter omg
kkk
0 0
Replying to joo • Nov 26, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
hyejin is jisook's daughter omg
Nope jojo was right
3 0
On The Village: Achiara's Secret • Nov 26, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
Me watching episode 14: I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!! Tell me I was not the only one :p
6 1
On Kim Yoo Ri • Jun 21, 2015
Person Kim Yoo Ri
So lovable on Running Man ;3
0 0
On Who Are You: School 2015 • May 25, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
I won´t give spoilers but ep 9 did not disappoint ^^. So many questions though, it´s driving me nuts. The pain of watching a that is still airing TT TT
6 0
Replying to MartaWook • Mar 28, 2015
Title Healer
still haven't watched the last episode.... it's been a day that i could have....but i don't want too.
I´ve been stalling watching the last episode for a month now because my heart can´t take it. I´ve never had this with any other drama before :S . But I´ll watch it tonight and hopefully not cry to much TT
1 0
On Cunning Single Lady • May 24, 2014
Title Cunning Single Lady
I'm on the wrong side of the ship again. Gook Seung-hyeon <3 !!!
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 21, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks! You're a lifesaver :) This show is the only thing I can look forward to in my exam period ^^
1 0
On Bride of the Century • Mar 21, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Can anyone give me the link to episode 9 (raw)? I need my fix, but I can't seem to find it anywhere D:
0 0
On Bride of the Century • Mar 1, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
I like it a lot >3< . I think this is going to be my new obsession (after Man from another star). Hong Ki's acting is great, though you might have to get used to the fact that he portrays a whole different character than the Jeremy role most people know him for. Jin Sung is also great, I can really relate to her character(s) because she portrays them accurately. Lets hope it stays this good ^^
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 20, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Liar liar pants on fire!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 19, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Je moet je leeftijd veranderen haha :p
0 0
On Doctor Stranger • Jan 23, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin? I am so watching this >3< !
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 16, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I was so sad when I heard Heechul wasn't coming because at first the announced that he would join :( . And of course I was very sad that Henry and Zhou Mi wouldn't be there, but some part of me already anticipated that since SM likes to pull mean pranks on us and HenMi by sometimes not letting them join the concerts </3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 16, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha I'm the same. I couldn't pick a bias for 1,5 years because I love them all so much. They all have something different I like about them. But I decided to go with Henry as my official bias, because he could use some extra support (I hope that doesn't sound stupid I don't mean it in a bad way) and I loved his Trapped and 143, and he makes me smile a lot with no reason. But then again, I guess all of the members do ^^
0 0
