Editorials
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Feb 24, 2025
Person Kay Lertsittichai
I also came to see his background because I liked him in High School Frenemy, but it seems he hasn't done BL as…
me too
1 0
Replying to Demon • Feb 24, 2025
Person Kay Lertsittichai
He's the most underrated gmmtv actor. He's got the acting skills, the looks, the aura of carrying any show. He…
I also came to see his background because I liked him in High School Frenemy, but it seems he hasn't done BL as a supporting actor yet.It seems that it's rare for people to play leading roles on gmmtv on their own merits( really knowing how to act).
1 3
Replying to anjelina • Feb 24, 2025
Person Kay Lertsittichai
he’s my favorite on gmmtv. i hope he can get more popularity and play a main role bcs he’s so underrated😭
I also came to see his background because I liked him in High School Frenemy, but it seems he hasn't done BL as a supporting actor yet.
3 2
Replying to ayoitskai • Feb 23, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
it was supposed to be a dark action thriller but the it was "too dark" according to the gmmtv management or smthg…
I know there are people who don't like it but I think the inspiration should be OffGun's Not Me
1 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Feb 23, 2025
Title We Are
Because it's embarrassing to see Phuwin in romance scenes, I feel sorry for Pond.
Because Phuwin doesn't know how to kiss, he kisses with his mouth closed.
5 0
Replying to Annabel • Feb 23, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Looks like you didn't watch Highschool Frenemy, yes he was a side character but his character had depth.
I disagree, he was the worst character in HSF
3 1
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Feb 23, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
what a flop this BL series is, what a trap they've put EarthMix in. Nobody even likes the original, why make a remake?
6 3
Replying to tabbykitten • Feb 23, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
maybe your problem is a lack of jobs in your country, you live on this page and you're bashing opinions, you think…
but is it true you don't have a home and you live on this page? BL has been over for a long time, what are you still arguing about?
4 1
Replying to ayoitskai • Feb 23, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
it was supposed to be a dark action thriller but the it was "too dark" according to the gmmtv management or smthg…
I'm talking about the dark, nihilistic tone of the Batman movies.
1 0
Replying to ayoitskai • Feb 23, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
it was supposed to be a dark action thriller but the it was "too dark" according to the gmmtv management or smthg…
I don't think sex is the problem they saw, they didn't want something like the batman movies.
2 3
Replying to Isa0701 • Feb 23, 2025
Title We Are
People are so weird, they worry to much about kiss scenes
Because it's embarrassing to see Phuwin in romance scenes, I feel sorry for Pond.
6 7
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Feb 22, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
The scripts for the latest Bls on gmmtv are really terrible
and I still think it was the last really good one I watched on gmmtv
0 1
Replying to sp0ts • Feb 22, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I love Est and William but the writing on this show is, unfortunately, terrible. 😑
The scripts for the latest Bls on gmmtv are really terrible
5 3
On The Art of Negotiation • Feb 22, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
It looks like another series about how companies work, boring ...
0 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Feb 21, 2025
Title Study Group
I agree with you a little, I don't think he got in the way of the story but he didn't really stand out either,…
I agree, I also liked the one with the gun better
1 0
Replying to Vivi • Feb 21, 2025
Title Study Group
Watch Night Has Come if you want, and the movie Brave Citizen. Go Kyungjun (Cha Woomin) and Han Sukang (Lee Junyoung)…
I'll make a note because I don't know them both
0 0
Replying to Meiraaaa • Feb 21, 2025
Title Study Group
Sensational 10/10 The only thing I didn’t like was Pi Hanul what a very boring villain
I agree with you a little, I don't think he got in the way of the story but he didn't really stand out either, I also think Lee Jun Young is a step up in terms of making villains.
2 2
Replying to Vivi • Feb 21, 2025
Title Study Group
Watch Night Has Come if you want, and the movie Brave Citizen. Go Kyungjun (Cha Woomin) and Han Sukang (Lee Junyoung)…
in fact, of the Korean actors, no one makes a better villain than Lee Jun Young, he manages to change his features and look like a psycho
1 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 21, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
This is primarily a crime TV series, so romance is a subgenre of this drama. Many TV series are like that, and…
it's a matter of taste, mine is different from yours.
7 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 21, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
This is primarily a crime TV series, so romance is a subgenre of this drama. Many TV series are like that, and…
but the supporting actors stood out much more in this respect.
6 3
