Editorials Replying to Sunflower98 • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Due to the low ranking of the series' tag in Twitter trends in Thailand, many fans expressed their fear of not…
you've said what i think about the bl industry, actors have to appear and beg for attention from fans, whether that's good or bad is another discussion. the jasper are actors who are always in the media, whether they have talent or not is another story.
5 4
Replying to tabbykitten • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
yes, we want action and blood because that's part of vampire mythology, and part of entertainment
Viewers expect the sleeping pills that GMMTV usually delivers
1 1
Replying to roseButterfly • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I disagree with you they make bad productions because they know they have a captive audience. Kinnporshe, Pit…
the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. you're just a fan of GMMTV's bad Bls, and you think there's no intelligent life in other companies.
1 1
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 4, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Then why are you still watching gmmtv series if it's not your own thing???
whether I watch it or not is my problem, and has nothing to do with the criticism I'm going to make of movies and series.
1 0
On My Golden Blood • Apr 3, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
another BL from Gmmtv, boring like all the others
8 2
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Apr 2, 2025
Title Leap Day
wow why do you guys get so hung up on romance, haven't you ever watched US series that don't even focus on romance?…
Sorry, my comment wasn't meant for you, I ended up writing in the plural, but it was meant for the author of the post.
0 0
Replying to CuriosityKilledTheCat • Apr 1, 2025
Title Leap Day
I would bet it’s due to Pond being in a ship with Phuwin, they don’t want to anger the fans
phuwin did a larkon last year together with dunk Summer Night where he gave those horrible kisses of his to an actress
11 0
Replying to No Name • Apr 1, 2025
Title Leap Day
GMM always does series like this really well, but I have a few things I’m unsure about in the story. Both Dew…
wow why do you guys get so hung up on romance, haven't you ever watched US series that don't even focus on romance? there are thousands of them
27 4
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Mar 30, 2025
Title Unknown
But they grew up as brothers, so it's disgusting.
what a bizarre comparison, brother is brother, friend is friend
2 0
Replying to kokoipehi • Mar 25, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
You and your comrades didn't like it doesn't mean all the "viewers" disliked so talk only about your opinion instead…
"and for the remake comparison I can also say that Cherry magic original was better"I don't agree, the original looks like a BROMANCE.
5 1
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Mar 24, 2025
Title Unknown
But they grew up as brothers, so it's disgusting.
in your opinion
3 0
Replying to Sho04 • Mar 23, 2025
Title Sadistic Love
The soundtrack is pretty, but oh my god the cdrama industry is getting worse by the day. The plot is so dumb and…
i agree with you i seem to have seen the same plot about 10 times already
4 3
Replying to Mei • Mar 22, 2025
Title The On1y One
Just finished watching it and I couldn't agree more. So many unnecessary scenes could be cut and we wouldn't need…
i agree
0 0
Replying to Blood Rain • Mar 22, 2025
Title Bad Buddy
The worst fandom in the world bl, whoever has fans like these doesn't need enemies.
hahahahahahahahaha
0 0
On Sadistic Love • Mar 22, 2025
Title Sadistic Love
Those Chinese stories full of crimes against women.
9 0
Replying to Anya_ • Mar 22, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
I like Ohm's acting here. Myb he'll get to shine in this one.
yes i agree
4 0
Replying to Lingjian • Mar 22, 2025
Title Sadistic Love
I get why people is confused about this drama.My opinion: this is mostly a straight romance, but it has a "kind-of-BL"…
hummm
0 0
Replying to Nayleikimnina • Mar 22, 2025
Title Unknown
Incest to me is blood related so I don't know what the fuck is everyone so disgusted about? They are not born…
But they grew up as brothers, so it's disgusting.
4 8
Replying to Queen of Tears • Mar 22, 2025
Title Queen of Tears
Replying to deleted comment
yes
4 0
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Mar 22, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
i loved
7 0
