Editorials
Replying to KJTBOY • May 23, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
2- No they are not! I wish people would stop asking the same damn thing about every Thai bl couple 🙄😆
agreed
0 0
Replying to NoBody48 • May 23, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
1- Gun forgave Yotha too early that it lost its excitement.. 2- Are Junior and Mark a thing in real life?
Do you know of any countries where only relatives, boyfriends and girlfriends work in films or series? No, it's the same there.
0 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • May 21, 2025
Title Knock Out
You just forgot to mention the people who criticized THK's terrible script, and Dunk's lack of acting, if he's…
Did I say anything new?
2 0
Replying to afternoon_sidekick • May 20, 2025
Title Knock Out
Okay keen arranging the match between Than and Typhoon without asking him was a shitty and selfish thing to do.…
This character is completely boring, and those scenes where he enters the bedroom, leaves the fighter's bedroom.
7 0
Replying to moonlit_kd • May 19, 2025
Title Me and Thee
In the novel, they were there from the start till chapter 37, but after that—no trace of Perth and Santa(tawan&aran).…
better, that way there won't be a boring fandom war, with one wanting to appear more than the other.
3 1
Replying to Itzria • May 19, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Honestly the jo boah hate is so forced. Idk why ppl say "she can't act". There r many actress who acts bad but…
sexist, I'm watching and I don't see any problem with her acting, while the actor with problems of the queen of tears, who I think is average to bad, several people sucking up to him.
12 0
Replying to Biscuits2426 • May 19, 2025
Title Knock Out
I bet you that at least half the people who're shitting on Keen are just Earth fans or salty shippers lol. (No…
You just forgot to mention the people who criticized THK's terrible script, and Dunk's lack of acting, if he's not the worst actor on GMMTV he's one of them.
6 3
Replying to BLBandit • May 19, 2025
Title Knock Out
Always a bad idea to pitch a rival in a love story who shares better chemistry and dynamics with the lead than…
Pit babe did the same thing and put in an actor who many thought was better looking, a better actor and more experienced than Pooh (Charlie).
7 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • May 19, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
In a world where “Lee Jong Suk” is a fish seller in Jeju
I asked Ellon Musk's AI who the best actor in Korea was. She mentioned the actor from Round 6, but said that one of the most promising was LJW, the one you mentioned wasn't mentioned.
0 0
Replying to JungBrutalGutaussehend • May 18, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Khanins biological father seems as ecstatic about his son coming back from the dead after 20 years as I am when…
i agree
4 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 17, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Lee jae wook must be one of Korea's best actors.
16 3
On Knock Out • May 17, 2025
Title Knock Out
In these two episodes I've found keen very irritating and I hope he improves.
6 0
Replying to LueurArcane • May 10, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
the hate on Pooh started since season 1 and they still continue on season 2 and it feels so exaggerated
You should be old enough to not crying over fictional characters and you certainly weren't born and went to see a BL and I doubt you've never watched series that keep changing the couples.
7 1
Replying to WilaFox • May 10, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
cmon... am I the only one who still ships CharlieBabe?
yes
4 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 10, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
I think it's normal for people to be charmed by another character in relation to the book, after all it's a person there acting and playing the character, the actor can be handsome, charismatic, seductive. Yes, I'm talking about willy( milk)
10 0
Replying to nayoichi • May 9, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
honestly i prefer their chemistry more 😮💨
me too
5 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 9, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
Is there still time to change Pooh for the actor who plays Willy?
18 3
Replying to moondal • May 7, 2025
Title Study Group
OverratedThe acting was lacking but that's a common problem with most of the comedy kdramas.. not lee jonghyun…
😴😴😴😴😴😴
3 0
Replying to SinGood • May 7, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
People targeting Joss because he has been following accounts such as Trump are really clueless. Blame it on the…
you talked and talked and didn't reach any conclusion.
6 1
Replying to DarkAngeeel • May 1, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
there are certain “narrative arguments” that I don't understand one of them is, why did they think we wanted…
hahahahahahahahahahaha
0 0
