Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2024
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jun 17, 2025
Title Reset
Finally you're liking a series
Yeah, I know I’m picky and boring, but I was just saying the actor’s good-looking hahaha. Just kidding ..I’m actually really liking this BL series so far. Hot actors, solid acting, interesting story, and best of all, actual adults playing adult characters without that childish stuff.
1 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jun 17, 2025
the actress does not do kissing scenes.
Well, that's your opinion, mine is that if she's only going to make martial arts movies like Jackie Chan, it won't make any difference, but if she's going to make a romance movie or series, I certainly wouldn't watch it.
5 1
Replying to 13928146 • Jun 17, 2025
the actress does not do kissing scenes.
She may "know how to act" in other areas, but she can't be compared to an actor who doesn't have this limitation.
4 3
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jun 16, 2025
Title Reset
Typically, I don’t enjoy time travelling/ alternate universe series (the Boy Next World, 4Minutes, Two Worlds)…
hahahaha i dont like too
2 0
On Reset • Jun 16, 2025
Title Reset
I like that Pan has a rustic beauty that I like
6 2
Replying to 13928146 • Jun 16, 2025
the actress does not do kissing scenes.
i didn't even get to the part where they could kiss because i'm still at the beginning, but i find it funny that people say that kissing isn't part of acting, according to what or who?
6 1
Replying to 13928146 • Jun 16, 2025
the actress does not do kissing scenes.
where did you get that kissing isn't part of acting? from a book? from your head? from the bible?
6 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jun 16, 2025
the actress does not do kissing scenes.
how amateurish of her. She's already not much of an actress, and she has this limitation? why not give her place to another actress?
7 14
Replying to Zonniverse • Jun 14, 2025
It's funny how different we all are. I try not to hate or judge actors or people in general too much.It's normal…
i've obviously watched more heterosexual movies and series in my life, and from Holiwood, i never liked ben affleck's acting but i still watch movies with him, because of the script or other actors, but it's only when i started watching some Bls that figures like you appeared who think that we can't criticize the script or the acting that would be hatred and not a mere criticism i wanted to understand the concept because it's gay characters, do we necessarily have to be condescending to what's not good?
4 2
Replying to Ta_Da • Jun 2, 2025
this BL started way before these dramas you listed!! so it is not because of them, GMMTV gave them a shitty script!!…
Yes, I agree, but all the BLs from the competition being better didn’t help, right? I know they started later, but that’s exactly what sunk them, that’s what I meant. Obviously, it’s not the competition’s fault, on the contrary, it’s GMMTV’s responsibility to have better scripts and performances, since they are an older company and supposedly have more money. They’re just losing relevance over the years, while companies like WeTv are producing much better BLs, like Top Form.
0 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Jun 2, 2025
Another mistake: they should have said before that khao would be in this BL
So I made that comment because the FirstKhao fandom helped with the final episodes of the EarthMix BL – Ossan's Love, which was also flopping at the time. I think it's because it's slapstick comedy, and people don't really like that
1 0
Replying to Lexes99 • Jun 2, 2025
Why does it make a difference? Shows are streamed. If the show was good it wouldnt matter when ppl watched it.…
Yes, I agree that this is the biggest problem
4 0
Replying to Lexes99 • Jun 2, 2025
Why does it make a difference? Shows are streamed. If the show was good it wouldnt matter when ppl watched it.…
Simple I'm watching BL boxing and pit babe so I'll comment on those only on x.
5 2
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Jun 2, 2025
Another mistake: they should have said before that khao would be in this BL
Firstly, I doubt they didn't say it for that reason, secondly, they could said he was a special guest in the 9th episode, I think most people would get the message and could help with the # since they value it so much or on youtube.
1 2
Replying to nana • Jun 1, 2025
here for khaotung cameo scenes but I’m really really love mark’s acting here, and i saw the tweet on x earlier,…
Another mistake: they should have said before that khao would be in this BL
0 4
Replying to Sunflower98 • Jun 1, 2025
I haven't watched STSD but I read Mark's recent statements at an event. I'm sad because Mark is a good and versatile…
This final part of your text agrees that they are throwing a lot of responsibility on the backs of the actors and no one questions a bad script, bad direction is a set of mistakes. These new couples, just like last year's( only boo), clearly won't be very engaging(because most of gmmtv's scripts aren't interesting). That last Gemini and Fourth remake had numbers because of their fandom, not because BL was good.
10 2