Editorials Replying to Sssnoopyyy • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Given how much of a role he has gotten I wonder why he wasn’t asked to promote the drama with the main cast…
I agree with you, he seems to have had relative success in the previous drama that had a supposed bromance, which people said caused fans to start shipping the two protagonists, and because of that, they censored the drama.
0 0
Replying to IA-000 • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I'm gonna drop this one at ep25, because I can't take it seriously, the drama is a joke and such a waste of time.…
And worst of all, there are still 11 episodes left, counting from episode 25 onwards. I wonder what else they're going to drag out.
2 1
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
and the character isn't even good, this is worse
I agree.
3 0
Replying to BORNO • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
It's ok sidelining ML as the title itself states that it's the story of FL but in the last 2 episodes, they even…
and the character isn't even good, this is worse
9 3
Replying to Nat116 • Aug 18, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
Legend of The Female General is AWESOME! All the hateful comments are so weird JAJAJAJA like, why do you all keep…
You're Spanish, right? That way of laughing 'jajajaja' gave you away hahahahahaha.
0 2
Replying to Footnoted • Aug 18, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
same i was expecting some dark revenge plot filled with action and fight scenes. im on ep 7 - playing it in the…
I don't know exactly what word you're looking for, but I didn't think she was the worst actress I've ever seen, but I think she lacks charisma.
0 2
Replying to Nat116 • Aug 18, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
Legend of The Female General is AWESOME! All the hateful comments are so weird JAJAJAJA like, why do you all keep…
Because my friends and I have a mantra that in order to criticize properly, we have to watch until the end.
2 2
Replying to autumn iris • Aug 18, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
I watched until episode 20 and I feel the drama should follow the trailer direction which is less of romance,…
I agree with you
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
“I was accused of being cold and insensitive.” Xiao Jue episode 24, him reading viewers' reviews HAHAHAHA
16 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Poor director, they had to make the romantic scene in the middle of battlefield 😆 (the one scene that HY couldn't…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2 0
On Doctor's Mine • Aug 18, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Long Lee and his atomic bombs
3 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
How many repeated scenes of the commander getting beaten will we have to watch?
0 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Aug 18, 2025
Title 2gether
Kinnporshe is much better, the only similarity is the numbers
Are you a hysterical person?
7 1
Replying to beccabluberry • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I see a lot of people saying that they don't like this drama because it's too light-hearted and they wanted something…
We always want something more serious and most of the time we get the obnoxious slapstick comedy.
5 0
Replying to julyarerosie • Aug 18, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
Boring romance where?. Anyways my babies are gaining traction on Weibo and even internationally that's really…
I go on X, not weibo, this social network isn't well known in my country.
3 0
Replying to lily • Aug 18, 2025
Title 2gether
????? are they serious?? some people are comparing this to kinnporsche each has its own bads and goods but this…
Kinnporshe is much better, the only similarity is the numbers
11 8
Replying to Footnoted • Aug 17, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
same i was expecting some dark revenge plot filled with action and fight scenes. im on ep 7 - playing it in the…
me too
6 0
Lily Alice • Aug 17, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
The legend of a fenale general is very weak, I expected a revenge plot but what we got was a boring romance between two actors with no charisma and no chemistry, and the parallel plots are non-existent, too many chapters for too little subject matter
16 9
Replying to Footnoted • Aug 17, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
Legend of the female general is such a nth burger. Fails to live up to the insane marketing n hype. First chpt…
i agree
6 0
Replying to Yoyo1701 • Aug 17, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
This is not "legend". More accurate title is "Romance" of female general. Nearly completed half…
i agree
0 0
