Editorials Replying to jpny01 • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
So now we're supposed to believe the hottest guy in the world AND the second hottest guy in the world (and I'm…
I don't know where you're from, but I'm assuming you're Western. We really aren't used to these stories about a master falling in love with their student, mainly because for us it brings to mind a teacher with a student, which is always problematic
3 3
Replying to WeirdGirl • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
Khemjira is labeled as «HORROR» only because the film industry never officially created a mysticism category.In…
I don’t see the need, Hollywood makes countless exorcism movies tied to the Catholic Church and they’re called horror films.
7 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 7, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
The main couple is very boring, Prem doesn't act at all honorable mention goes to Mark I'm seeing improvements in the acting, since HSF, the group of hunters is the most interesting by far ...I'm liking Barcode too.
11 0
On Khemjira • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
2 boring episodes and 3 good ones so far
3 0
On Khemjira • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
I found the last episode very boring and tiresome.
5 1
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Sep 6, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I liked My Golden Blood but I think I like this more. The background stories for Ramil's clan was good. Because…
i did not like my golden blood very boring
11 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 6, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
The romance part is the most boring
7 0
Replying to mngpanda • Sep 3, 2025
Article Ro Woon undergoes dramatic transformation in Disney+'s 'The Murky Stream'
I have a feeling his acting skills will get some recognition after this.
I thought the same thing.
1 0
Replying to TNSxx • Sep 3, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
So if people dont like bad productions and Trashy azz 0.5 dollar CGI budgets they are supposed to shut up and…
Yes, it's bad. Khemjira is much better.
4 4
Replying to HABOOB • Sep 2, 2025
Person Golf Sakon Wongsinwiset
Plenty of disgusting gay men also, Remember the other GMMTV production assistant soliciting a 15yr boy for sex.
I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised either. It seems like there are only crooks in that company.
0 0
Replying to Joylinerennie • Sep 1, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Am I the only one who thinks that Boun looks different his face that is. I dunno if it’s the make up , Botox,…
I noticed that too, but I can't tell you objectively what happened.
2 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Sep 1, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
gmmtv should retire from making Bl and live off selling ships and mascots, which is what it does best.
I have nothing against mascots, I even think they're cute and charismatic. The couples on gmmtv each have one, and some solo actors like Nanon also have them. What I mean is that they waste time and money on things that could be spent on good scripts and decent special effects.
0 0
On Golf Sakon Wongsinwiset • Sep 1, 2025
Person Golf Sakon Wongsinwiset
another disgusting straight man
11 2
Replying to LunnaNight • Sep 1, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
They make this kind of BL because the BL audience doesn’t criticize and just consumes anything. Yesterday I…
No surprise there, with these people working for free for GMMTV CEO Tha, instead of demanding more investment in the Bls series. That fight scene in the last episode was pathetic. Don't they even have enough money to hire a fight choreographer?
8 0
Replying to taleenas • Sep 1, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
all i have to say about the comparisons to my golden blood is that this show doesn’t have a main lead that followed…
yes I agree
3 0
Replying to RoRoow • Sep 1, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
It's a shame to think that DMD, which probably has no more money than GMMtv, is doing a much better job on Khemjira…
I agree
1 0
On Khemjira • Aug 31, 2025
Title Khemjira
Peem's rudeness towards Khem is already getting on my nerves.
13 0
Replying to gbemswatchlist • Aug 30, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
And the rating keeps dropping, it was 8.1 a few hours ago and not it's 7.9.At this point, I feel some people are…
I'm not hating, but I think the main couple is lacking emotion. Where are the obstacles?
11 1
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Aug 30, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Kay's acting is ALWAYS on point and seeing him in shows alongside the twins gives me joy! Kapook and Kay looks…
yes , he is good I watched him in HSF
3 0
Replying to Myra22 • Aug 30, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
This is gay series again right? Why no tagline for it?
But why don't you watch BL? We're curious.
3 0
