News
Replying to TNSxx • Oct 3, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Its like they made an unexperienced 10 year old boy to firect this show, its so funny as hell, by that i mean…
Really hahahaha there are these issues too.
0 1
On Revamp the Undead Story • Oct 3, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
In my opinion, this isn't the worst script from GMMTV, but I would make some changes. The main couple should have taken longer to get together. They could have included some ethical issues about the difficulty of a hunter staying with his prey, i.e., the vampire. It could have taken a little longer for Prem's character to reveal himself as a hunter, and there could have been more scenes with the supporting characters, the hunters.
7 5
Replying to Silmarien • Oct 3, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Unpopular opinion: not the biggest fan of the ML. Man's aggressively nosy, oscillates between "y u no marry…
The way he acts is suspicious, as if he were acting in his own interest. It's hard to believe that he is so flustered and irritable just because he is worried about his cousin and a marriage of convenience, which was common in the past, especially in important traditional families in the city.
4 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Oct 3, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
grandma i love you but please stop talking omgg 😭
hahahahaha
2 0
Replying to Kath_S • Oct 2, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
I'm watching on iQIYI ep 5&6 have been uploaded today
hahahahahahahahahahaha true
1 0
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 2, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
this is very good and cute
9 0
Replying to LLK • Oct 2, 2025
Title Only You
If there were Golden Raspberry Awards for GL, the series would have won all the awards.
I started watching DaouOffroad's BL (The Wicked Game), and their BL script is what I expected for this GL.
8 1
Replying to netnet69 • Oct 2, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
why do I hate almost everyone in this.. Pins parents both of them bitches.. Saenkaews Dad and the prison gaurd…
That's why this BL is good, and not the tasteless soups from GMMTV.
18 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 2, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Funny, I don't usually watch GL, but I went to check out Only You by the duo LingOrm super boring, I even dropped it because I was expecting action and all I got was empty talk. And it was exactly a storyline like Wicked Game that I wanted in that GL Only You.
4 4
On The Wicked Game • Oct 1, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Anyone complaining should be sentenced to ten boring, awful GMMTV BLs hahahaha
28 1
On The Murky Stream • Sep 27, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Rowoon always has a sweet and cute look.
6 0
On The Journey to Killing You • Sep 26, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
I also dislike certain scenes, mainly because they never have any consequences... That said, I liked the rest.
5 3
Replying to junseongphupha • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Peak Peemapol reminds me of Nicholas Galitzine for some reason
yes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2 0
On My Secret Vampire • Sep 25, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
very good
1 0
Replying to capybawra • Sep 25, 2025
Title The On1y One
prolly coz there are no toxic characters in this show and the acting and storyline is really good
it could be this toxic issue
0 0
On The On1y One • Sep 23, 2025
Title The On1y One
It seems that this one wasn't as successful as Revenged Love in China. Why is that?
0 4
Replying to Nora0809 • Sep 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
You're incredibly annoying keep writing the same stuff over and over, and claim you don't like it. Do yourself…
I bet you're one of those brainless people who think a straight actor is gay and make fake accounts to police the critics of this sleep-inducing tv show
3 1
Replying to Nora0809 • Sep 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
You're incredibly annoying keep writing the same stuff over and over, and claim you don't like it. Do yourself…
And you with that fake account, pretending to be a fanatic fan of a bad actor.Which TV series have you watched, are going to watch, or have dropped?
3 0
Replying to tine • Sep 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
I think the word "all" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here. I like the couple/actors in that other series…
I feel the same way, nothing to add.
2 0
Replying to Nora0809 • Sep 22, 2025
Title Khemjira
Am I the only one who's more captivated by the chemistry of the main couple? I mean, I like the second couple…
The main couple is boring, and anyone who has read the novel says that Kheem only knows how to cry and have sex. Very profound story, right? Hahahahah
11 6
