Editorials Replying to The boyfriend • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
i love the serie so far but am i the only one who thinks that Dunk is always yelling and sometimes it's just too…
he speaks a little strangely
0 1
On The Heart Killers • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
they were clever, they used Joong's lack of acting skills to cast him as a cold character who looks like a robot
13 1
Replying to not the thinker • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
the sound is horrible, first’s tattoos seconds from peeling, joong on his 10th emotionless character, random…
yes, music very bad
1 0
Replying to Keganxoxo • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Ha-ha. So they dress up the actors to look more appealing so they can distract viewers from their weak performance.…
hahahahahahahahahaha I know
0 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I liked it, although I thought some of the acting was very bad
10 1
Replying to Burcu • Nov 8, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
GMMTV 2025 LINE UP SHOULD HAPPENIN NOVEMBER. SEE THE RUMORS WE KNOW SO FAR 👇🏻👇🏻According to the strongest…
if this is true RIP GMMTV next year for me, I won't watch the second season of any of these BLS
6 1
Replying to gcfullsun • Nov 7, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
i'm so sorry for calling you walmart homeschool at first, i wasn't familiar with skynani's game 😞
????????????? hahahahahaha
3 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Nov 7, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I think that soccer/ football fans, like ships in Thailand, don't favor good stories because they know that there…
I made a comparison between a soccer fan and a ship fan.
0 1
Replying to SweetCat • Nov 7, 2024
Title The On1y One
acting,it's no wonder from another world, to tell you the truth nothing caught my eye in this drama.it's the most…
i don't support this series i found it very boring
1 1
Replying to LWJ Dream • Nov 7, 2024
Title The On1y One
The On1y One and Stay with Me are my comfort dramas. There are some uniqueness in these two series.
true, there's nothing gay about these series
1 0
Replying to LWJ Dream • Nov 7, 2024
Title The On1y One
NOWADAYS I am obsessed with slow burn romance dramas . Guys any suggestions ??
you must be having trouble sleeping, are you cured?
3 1
Replying to KimTia7 • Nov 7, 2024
Title The On1y One
Slow burn but really nice 😍
i don't like it, it makes me sleepy, boring
3 1
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Nov 7, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
I found it very confusing and the scenes very dark
2 0
Replying to Stacey25 • Nov 7, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I wonder if not having to stick to the BL formula is what makes these gmmtv bromance ships so enticing this year…
I think that soccer/ football fans, like ships in Thailand, don't favor good stories because they know that there will be people watching for that particular actor.
0 3
Replying to Stacey25 • Nov 7, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I wonder if not having to stick to the BL formula is what makes these gmmtv bromance ships so enticing this year…
well I don't watch a boring series, it can even be with the actors I like, I believe that the fact that it is a Larkon must have more investment, I mean money really
0 0
Replying to God • Nov 6, 2024
Title Unknown
Rewatching this...and even the Opening scene is so powerful...it drags u in right away. Nostalgia is so heavy…
God sending critics to hell, interesting.
1 1
Replying to 12340867 • Nov 5, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Homophobic people .
In my opinion, it has to do with the poor quality of the scripts, I haven't liked any of this company's BLs this year.
7 1
Replying to tintin92 • Nov 5, 2024
Title Kidnap
if you don't mind me asking, how many NC/kiss scenes does this one have?
hahahahaha
1 0
Replying to Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 5, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Replying to deleted comment
"I just miss PerthMon so much!" not me, it was too late.
1 0
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Nov 5, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I'm really enjoying this series, even though it's not a BL. Or maybe because it would take very little to turn…
what?
0 0
