Editorials
Replying to Pincolino • Nov 5, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I'm at the end of ep5. That's the gayest bromance I have ever seen. Just kiss already.
wait until episode 7 hahaha
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Shiaaaaa, finally! And my heart goes out to the beer being poured over ice. I know it's a Thai thing but one of…
beer on the rocks is blasphemy here too
2 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
finally
2 0
Replying to tintin92 • Nov 4, 2024
Title Kidnap
if you don't mind me asking, how many NC/kiss scenes does this one have?
it wasn't a criticism, just a curiosity hahaha
0 0
Replying to rachanasan • Nov 4, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
If this is a Chinese-based production, I can understand the whole bromance aspect of it. Yet this is a GMM production,…
no, it's a remake of a Korean series, which is also a bromance.
3 0
Replying to Kathy75 • Nov 4, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
IMO the Thai version is superior in every aspect to the OG Korean version except for one thing, the teachers.…
I was taking a look at the Korean, and it already looks very old, but I thought the script was really precious and the dialog very good, whoever made this story is to be congratulated, I'm just not going to say it's the best because I love weak hero....That said, I also prefer Thai.
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Nov 4, 2024
Title Fourever You
All I can say is wabi sabi and new will NEVER learn
hahahaha I understood a coincidence
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Nov 4, 2024
Title Fourever You
All I can say is wabi sabi and new will NEVER learn
interesting, Ana is a common name in Brazil and Portugal.
0 2
Replying to tintin92 • Nov 4, 2024
Title Kidnap
if you don't mind me asking, how many NC/kiss scenes does this one have?
i find this kind of question funny, i'd like to know what people are looking for, do they like to watch sex, are they puritanical and conservative?
0 4
Replying to junseongphupha • Nov 4, 2024
Title Fourever You
I seriously don’t understand Wabi Sabi. Earth is a pretty decent actor (from what I’ve seen in UWMA) yet they’re…
I think they would panic if they had to make a script that wasn't school, office or college, and I find it funny because I don't find these environments romantic at all
3 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Nov 4, 2024
Title Fourever You
All I can say is wabi sabi and new will NEVER learn
are you brazilian or portuguese? i'm asking because of your name
0 4
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Nov 4, 2024
Title Unknown
I disagree, I don't know what China's obsession with incestuous plots
você não imagina o quão cartático é a liberdade de expressão
0 1
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Nov 4, 2024
Title Unknown
I disagree, I don't know what China's obsession with incestuous plots
the dark in my nickname is because I write what I want, regardless of whether or not anyone likes it.
0 3
Replying to SweetCat • Nov 3, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I don't think it's healthy to be obsessed with something, attitudes like these make good actors think twice before…
Yes, I can be like other people and want First to act with Khao forever and ever and not mind if actors I don't like change partners, but I particularly prefer changes of colleagues to vary the stories, otherwise I think they're always playing the same role, I don't know if one day there will be a change, obviously not so overbearing as to say how they should work, but I'm not particularly a fan of this system.
0 0
Replying to SweetCat • Nov 3, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I don't think it's healthy to be obsessed with something, attitudes like these make good actors think twice before…
And do you think Hollywood actors are dating in real life after making a film? It doesn't make sense to think that an actor is gay and dating another actor just because he played a gay character, that makes the acting amateurish and the scripts bad. It goes against numbers and maths.
0 2
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Nov 1, 2024
Title Kidnap
I only support what is good, including my favorites (FirstKhao) if the script is bad, it will be criticized, the…
They make these scripts more or less in Boys Love because they want to, I'm watching their Lakorn High School Frenemy and I'm really enjoying it, including the actors' performances.
0 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Nov 1, 2024
Title Kidnap
I only support what is good, including my favorites (FirstKhao) if the script is bad, it will be criticized, the…
They pretend to write a good script, and I pretend to watch it.
0 0
Replying to bel • Nov 1, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
it's a bromance, but I suspect that straight men don't go around saying they love their friends
You've finally confessed your sins, ridiculous.
0 0
Replying to bel • Nov 1, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
it's a bromance, but I suspect that straight men don't go around saying they love their friends
in fact, the question was rhetorical it is clear that you are a homophobic person.
0 2
Replying to bel • Oct 31, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
it's a bromance, but I suspect that straight men don't go around saying they love their friends
And what do stories with straight characters have that gay ones don't, that you don't like any of them? I'm curious.
1 5
