News
On Revenged Love • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
A lot of people have said how fantastic it is, but I just don't see it. The directing in the first few episodes is totally off, wrong expressions from the actors, pacing awful. The reason I have to drop this is the animal abuse. Snake fighting WTF. He claims he loves snakes but it quite happy to have his favorite snake risk it's life for his and others entertainment. It's a no from me.
0 6
Replying to MxEveryth1ng • Feb 20, 2023
Title Sweet Home
Is this super Gorey or not really ?
yes
0 0
Replying to The White Truck of Doom • Mar 7, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning Spoiler
Still hooked on this drama while waiting on last 2eps. The writing for the FL is it's greatest weakness. The writer…
absolutely I cannot stand the Female lead. Honestly how many times is she going to go on about her Mum and Dad's death. This could have been a 9.8 if she hadn't dragged the show down.
2 0
XingBack • Dec 29, 2020
Article Reasons to Watch: Sweet Home
Fantastic show. Loved every minute of it
3 0
KimWanHee • Oct 23, 2020
Article A Guide to the Grave Robbers Chronicles
Excellent review
2 0
Replying to Cjjapz • May 9, 2020
Article The Untamed… A Masterpiece
The novel is not yet complete right? I'm waiting for it to finish so i can binge read the novel and manhua, also…
The novel is complete.
3 0
Akage Girl • May 9, 2020
Article The Untamed… A Masterpiece
Well written. Yes. I am also in love with this show. The acting was on point. And all the different scenes whether heartbreaking, funny or exciting were memorable. Not to mention the soundtrack (which of course I bought on iTunes and play regularly).
7 0
On Mob Psycho 100 • May 24, 2018
Title Mob Psycho 100
One of the best Manga-anime to live action shows I have seen. Two thumbs up
4 0
