Celebrity
Replying to Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jul 18, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Replying to deleted comment
Haters gonna hate-___- If you actually watch the drama,instead of giving up so quickly you'd know this drama was amazing....So amazing that 92,873 people signed the petition for a s2...Sometimes you have to watch a drama multiple times before you finally enjoy it....I.U 's acting was great....
0 0
On The King in Love • Jul 18, 2017
Title The King in Love
My Wang Yo*-*
4 0
Replying to Frenchii • Jul 17, 2017
Title Fah Jarod Sai
The obvious lack of effort in the props bothered me to no end. Omfg the hair and the beard looked so fake I was…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Jul 17, 2017
Title Bodyguard Sao
I recommend this to NOBODY! It's official!!
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 14, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
ENG SUB WHERE ART THOU
Nope..I'm surely searching all over the internet for it xD
2 0
On Lost Love in Times • Jul 14, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
ENG SUB WHERE ART THOU
5 2
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 12, 2017
Title The Great Doctor
It's funny how most people loved City Hunter,and my favorite LMH drama is Faith:D The love Choi Yeong had…
HAHA awesome:D
2 0
On Kim Jung Eun • Jul 11, 2017
Person Kim Jung Eun
Love her in Lovers*-*
3 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 11, 2017
Title The Great Doctor
It's funny how most people loved City Hunter,and my favorite LMH drama is Faith:D The love Choi Yeong had…
IKR.... I just feel like this drama is sooo underrated-.- I actually enjoyed this more than City Hunter
2 0
On Bae Suzy • Jul 10, 2017
Person Bae Suzy
UGHHHH this girl's acting is awful af-__-
7 0
On Bridal Mask • Jul 9, 2017
Title Bridal Mask
I tried watching this drama several times,but I can never finish it-.- I might try it again tho
1 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 8, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Is the romance between the leads good,or nahhhh
Ohhh okay thank you and @sickof me
1 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jul 8, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Is the romance between the leads good,or nahhhh
1 4
Replying to dramafan1 • Jul 7, 2017
Title Star in My Heart
Where to watch with eng sub???
If I ever find it subbed somewhere else I'll let you know:D
0 0
Replying to dramafan1 • Jul 7, 2017
Title Star in My Heart
Where to watch with eng sub???
Ohhh....Soryy about that,I can watch it in my Country.....I dojn't know any other websites ,you can watch it:/
0 0
Replying to dramafan1 • Jul 7, 2017
Title Star in My Heart
Where to watch with eng sub???
VIKI
0 0
On Qi Huan Mao Xian Wang • Jul 7, 2017
Title Qi Huan Mao Xian Wang
ENG SUBS WHERE ART THOU
2 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jul 6, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Damn....The ratings was at a 8.9 last night,now looks at it 7.8 0.o
3 0
On The Glory of Tang Dynasty • Jul 5, 2017
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
Still searching for the eng subs-.-
0 3
Replying to iambulletproof • Jul 5, 2017
Title The Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
Done! Can't help but to compare this with the korean remake. (Not actually the exact scarlet heart remake,…
Soo did not cry that often-.- And after seing so much death in the palace,can you blame her for crying a little-.-
2 0
