Celebrity
Replying to Otps4Life • Aug 11, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Reading comments on how boring this drama is and the leads have no chemistry,so I definetly won't be watching…
Yeah I might try it out one day......On second thought nahhhh xD
0 0
Replying to Ayumu • Aug 11, 2017
Title Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned
This is why I don't really like watching movies. This was good but short. They could've developped the…
Ya'll ain't alone...I love dramas especially when it comes to romantic dramas because most of the time it be a slow burn kind of love story...Movies by the time it get's to the best part it be over xD....I haven't watched this one yet,I'm sure I'm gonna love it...I did watch The Kodai Family and that's the best Japanese movie Iv'e ever watched....The only problem was a hour and 54 minutes just wasn't enough-.-
1 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Aug 11, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Reading comments on how boring this drama is and the leads have no chemistry,so I definetly won't be watching this:/
4 4
Replying to scarletlover1 • Aug 8, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
LJG and MCW finally do a drama together yet it's not even a historical romance... Please let it happen soon!
Nahhhhh I want I.U and LJG in another romance drama....Now MCW could be the second female lead xD
1 1
On Five • Aug 6, 2017
Title Five
Eng subs where art thou
3 0
Replying to scarletlover1 • Aug 6, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Hi! Joining MDL for the first time! Loved this show despite its flaws... Still obsessed, will never get over it…
Hello welcome to MDL<3 I feel your pain:/ I'm still lurking at the comment section for any evidence for a S2 xD *Sighs*
1 0
Replying to Dara_lovely • Aug 4, 2017
Title Strange Stories from Liao Zhai
i love this drama hu ge's story was the best one :)
Lot's of them xD
1 0
Replying to Lucifer 666 • Aug 2, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
If there is not coming a season 2 why haven't they said yet that there is not coming a S2 people are waiting…
It also depents if that person ever turn in that S2 petition too-.- That petition could help us get a S2 especially if the writers read the comments....I feel ya pain tho
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Aug 1, 2017
Title Ruk Pathiharn
no eng subs after ep9
Anytime
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Aug 1, 2017
Title Ruk Pathiharn
no eng subs after ep9
It's all subbed on dramacool https://www.dramacools.io/drama-detail/ruk-pathiharn
1 0
Replying to tinnybo • Jul 30, 2017
Title Rang Tawan
Any updates on the subbing of this drama?
Dude it's been over a year since this drama been out....Every 5/6 months they actually sub 1 episode-.- If Jasmine or whoever else ain't subbing this anymore I wish they'd just tell us-.- I'm losing hope-___-
2 0
Replying to Herii • Jul 29, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I want so bad a season 2
Don't we all:/
0 0
Replying to moonie • Jul 29, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Months later I still come back to this...if only there were a second season :(
Dude I know-.-
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Jul 28, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5mh45Yht8Q Official youtube. with eng subs. .. if u only know English good luck…
Ohhh okay...
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Jul 28, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5mh45Yht8Q Official youtube. with eng subs. .. if u only know English good luck…
Thank you
0 0
On Sound of the Desert • Jul 27, 2017
Title Sound of the Desert
Wu Ji is bae*-*
8 0
Replying to bojinator • Jul 27, 2017
Title Lost Love in Times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5mh45Yht8Q Official youtube. with eng subs. .. if u only know English good luck…
I don't see any eng subs-.-
0 0
Replying to Caithyral • Jul 23, 2017
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night
does this have sad ending? please reply in spoiler
I know right..I still can't move on-.-
0 0
Replying to Always be sones • Jul 18, 2017
Title The King in Love
Huhuhu ... Haters still come and talk like u guys pro about acting .. So sad haters .
Same thing happened with I.U in SHR-.- People bashed her,and I thought she did a great job in her acting......Therefore in every drama you gone see haters.....
0 0
On IU • Jul 18, 2017
Person IU
Whoever changed I.U's profile did a great job...She's looks stunning in the pic:D
8 0
