Celebrity
Replying to Irusu • Nov 9, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Its sad but open ended
You really should watch it tho:D Might have a sad ending,but it's still so amazing,and definetly worth the watch
1 0
Replying to scarletlover1 • Nov 9, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
When are we going to get the rest of the ending that they still haven't released yet?!
Ugh I know right-.- My heart is still broken:/
1 0
fanitha • Nov 8, 2017
Article Popular Dramas That I Dropped/Disliked
I dropped W as well......I dropped DOTS,don't get the hype at all-.-
6 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Nov 2, 2017
Title The Great Doctor
You sure you got the right minute correct...At 12:21 all I see is LMH sitting in a cell
Ohhh that's good to know:D
1 0
Replying to Camelot • Nov 2, 2017
Title The Great Doctor
Hi so idk if i'm going crazy or what but can anyone tell me if the if the soldier in episode 8 at minute 12:21…
You sure you got the right minute correct...At 12:21 all I see is LMH sitting in a cell
1 0
On Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me • Nov 2, 2017
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
Hopefully SSK won't have an emotionless face,like I heard she had in Bride of the water god xD-_-
3 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Oct 30, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Sadly I don't think so:/
I know:(
1 0
Replying to Areesha • Oct 30, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I heard there will be Season2 is it true?
Sadly I don't think so:/
1 0
Juniko • Oct 23, 2017
Article Explain a K-Drama Plot Badly
Why you gotta do my Moon Lovers like that-.- I agree about The Heirs xD
4 0
Replying to KatySarang_TGeyes • Oct 2, 2017
Person Lee Jong Suk
A lot of his characters seem overrated to me...but the dramas I've seen him in have been amazing
Not for me-.-
0 0
Replying to Ken • Oct 2, 2017
Person Lee Jong Suk
That's what I thought until I started to actually watch one of his dramas...
Nahhhh all his dramas bored me just like with LMH-.- TThe only LMH drama I loved was Faith,and it's too underrated for me-.- I just knew I'd love W cause I love time travel dramas,but nahhh I dropped that drama
4 0
Replying to Red • Sep 30, 2017
Title Beauty Private Kitchen
and it's still just episode one :)
I know:(
0 0
On Nothing Gold Can Stay • Sep 20, 2017
Title Nothing Gold Can Stay
ENG SUB WHERE ART THOU-___-
4 0
On Rain or Shine • Sep 20, 2017
Title Rain or Shine
Ugh Yeon Hwa-__- Hope she ain't a evil character on here,like she was on MLSHR
2 0
Replying to dramafan1 • Sep 20, 2017
Title Beautiful Days
https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/beautiful-days
You're welcome <3
1 0
Replying to dramafan1 • Sep 20, 2017
Title Beautiful Days Spoiler
https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/beautiful-days
Yes it has a happy ending❤❤❤
2 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Sep 13, 2017
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me Spoiler
I'm the only one but I actually adored this drama more than KMHM....Mainly because I shipped Oh Ri Jin with Shin Ser Gi super hard,and she ended up with the main boring persona-.- This drama I shipped Han Na with Seo Jin and that's who she was endgame with:D Not too mention KMHM had too many personas-.-
0 0
Replying to claudya87 • Sep 13, 2017
Person Kim Jung Eun
She was awful in Lovers & a bit more OK in Lovers in Paris..just see the later. You can stand her there.
That's your opinion-.- I thought she was amazing in both of them...Both dramas are classic,and better than most dramas today
4 0
Replying to Nesscafe • Sep 11, 2017
Title The Great Doctor
What is so great about this drama? I'm asking srlsy because for me it was sooo boring :o I was sure it will…
I adored this drama..The chemsistry between the leads was amazing...The way he stared at the female lead,without saying a word yet you can still feel the love he has for her....I think we like what we like...I still ask myself what was so great about DOTS xD.....I tried watching that drama 2 times,and I still didn't get it.... I couldn't even make it to episode 5 neither time-.- I heard the love story was epic...For me it was boring and wasn't worth my time-.- This drama might not have seen interesting to you,but to lot's of us it was....
3 0
Replying to Hasumi17 • Sep 11, 2017
Title Attention, Love!
Can someone recommend a drama similar to this?
Ohhh okay....You're Welcome:D
0 0
