Celebrity
Replying to Otps4Life • Sep 11, 2017
Title Man Who Sets the Table
Why do so many people complain about dramas over 50 episode,or even 30 episodes-.- It doesn't bother me at…
True.....Most of people including me,would rather binge watch it then watch it as it's still airing....The struggle be real especially if it the drama is addictive :/
0 0
Replying to Hasumi17 • Sep 11, 2017
Title Attention, Love!
Can someone recommend a drama similar to this?
It started with a kiss....They kiss again and playful kiss
0 0
On Man Who Sets the Table • Sep 9, 2017
Title Man Who Sets the Table
Why do so many people complain about dramas over 50 episode,or even 30 episodes-.- It doesn't bother me at all...I watch American soap operas which comes on everyday.....The thing that bothers me is plz don't let this drama drag out lol-___-
4 2
Replying to Bodea • Sep 8, 2017
Title Arkom
Sounds interesting. Crossing my fingers someone subs it.
The link seems to work for me...It could be your computer
0 0
Replying to Greenbeast • Sep 8, 2017
Title Save the Family
Im on episode 83 and so far everybody in this drama are nothing but selfish greedy people. -Woo jins family felt…
Isn't this a spoiler SMH-___-
0 0
On The King 2 Hearts • Sep 7, 2017
Title The King 2 Hearts Spoiler
I tried watching this drama twice,and failed miserably both times-.- The main guy seems like a jackass too immature for my taste-________-
0 0
On Ban Shu Legend • Sep 7, 2017
Title Ban Shu Legend
ENG SUB WHERE ARE YOU-.-
4 2
On The Heirs • Sep 7, 2017
Title The Heirs
Worst drama of my life-.- Young Do is the only good thing in it:/
7 0
NewbieNoona • Sep 7, 2017
Article Oh the Train Wrecks I’ve Watched!
The Heirs.....
9 0
On The King's Woman • Sep 7, 2017
Title The King's Woman Spoiler
I am enjoying Li and Zheng's relationship...She's finally slowly falling for him....
4 0
Replying to Brownie • Sep 6, 2017
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
If only people could spread love as easily as they spread hate. Apart from Water God, I've only seen her…
Yes....The drama is really called The Girl Who Sees Scents....It's a very good drama,tho I still haven't finished it yet xD....
0 0
Replying to ruby • Sep 5, 2017
Title The King's Woman Spoiler
just watched the first couple of episodes.... is it supposed to be appealing how much the king/ying zheng forces…
If you watched Moon Lovers SHR the king is a lot like So...So was once the wolf dog,but towards the middle he became a puppy dog xD...He's never really been loved....He loves the female lead,but in his own way...When she starts to fall for him,I'm sure he turn into a loving sweet man for her.... Not to mention being a king,of course all the women fall at his feet....Everybody want's power....Li ain't like all those women,she loves Jing Ke for now,and want's respect....
1 0
Replying to RebecaMadrid • Sep 4, 2017
Article Sob-Worthy Scenes in KDramas
Scarlet Heart got me crying, like all the time pls, almost every episode I was crying :(((((
I agree
0 0
Replying to RebecaMadrid • Sep 4, 2017
Article Sob-Worthy Scenes in KDramas
Scarlet Heart got me crying, like all the time pls, almost every episode I was crying :(((((
It's a masterpiece to me....
1 0
nevermind • Sep 4, 2017
Article Sob-Worthy Scenes in KDramas
Where's Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo....That whole entire drama had me in my feelings
15 1
Replying to Otps4Life • Sep 1, 2017
Title Love, Just Come
What's this about..Anyhow look's exciting:D
I ended up dropping it,cause it looked boring
1 0
Replying to XiaoZhanBaiTu • Aug 31, 2017
Title Cruel Romance
any recommendation of a series with similar setting, mafia boss falls in love but i want a strong female lead…
Cubic thai larkorn
4 1
Akudie • Aug 30, 2017
Article Top 5 Chinese Historical Romance Dramas Spoiler
My favorite are Cruel Romance and Sound oF tHE dESERT....I loved Prince of Lan Ling,but I shipped her with the emperor too much....I just couldn't take my Yu Wen getting his heart broken,so that one was meh for me-.-
2 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Aug 29, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Happy Anniversary to this amazing masterpiece:D Still waiting on a S2:/
1 0
Replying to YamaPishy • Aug 29, 2017
Title The King's Woman
So the king kept mentioning he never sleeps with any of his concubines...but he goes to them occasionally every…
You're welcome....I don't like it either,but it is what it is:/
0 0
