P.S- This is from the script i read, the actual drama might be different. Take this lightly
nope. Shen Run knows that its the little girl he met when he was small during that mini war (QY drops the coin and he sees it). She suspects him for a while after that war, but she confirms it after both of them return to hengtang post war recovery.
That traffic label is bad but not as bad as the other labels he get. Been scrolling on TikTok, xhs all day and…
Rightttttt like if u have nothing good to say, just scroll past especially since the drama hasn’t even aired yet. I personally never comment on dramas I haven’t watched especially negative things. Same with people. Also people saying why they making these kind of ML saving FL dramas cliche dramas ij 2026, hmmmmmmmmm so should there only be big hero and big heroine dramas? Not cliche ones, dual power ones? Idiot main lead ones? Poor lead ones? Etc. People watch dramas depending on their moods, sometimes I’m in the mood for something serious, sometimes a crime drama, sometimes a comedy, sometimes a cliche, sometimes mature, and even sometimes brain rot. If they only make proper mature realistic dramas, then what do I watch when I wanna watch something exciting or wattpaddy.
Sorry for the rant. I just wanted to vent. I’m frustrated
Just to let everyone who asked me questions about the script - from the trailers, the show seems to have more kiss scenes, -they have changed some scenes (Rong mama stealing scene) -I don't remember Xie San Lang in the script these are the ones i have noticed so far. And there could be more.
Edit- it’s not Xie Sanlang it’s XUE Sanlang, a young boy who works at the brothel. He’s in the script.
Hu Wenzhou (first wife)- Qingru and Zhengze mommy
Mei Yinghua (concubine 1)- Zhengjun and Zhenglun mommy
Lian Fanqiao (concubine 2)- Qinghe mommy
Jin Chuqin (concubine 3)- Qingyuan mommy
Xia Yining (concubine 4)- Qingrong mommy
Daughters
Qinghe (daughter 1) - not known
Qingru (daughter 2)and Li Congxin
Qingrong (daughter 3) no official pairing
Sons
Zhenglun (son 1)
Zheng Jun (son 2)
Zhengze (son 3)- not sure if he’s in the drama
All two/three sons does not have a partner
Shen Run and Qingyuan
Shen Che (SR bro)and Dong Fangchun (QY friend)
Not that I’m complaining
Total- 4.56mill
Youku Reservations- 3.133million
IQiYi- 916,000
Total- 4,049,000
nope. Shen Run knows that its the little girl he met when he was small during that mini war (QY drops the coin and he sees it). She suspects him for a while after that war, but she confirms it after both of them return to hengtang post war recovery.
Sorry for the rant. I just wanted to vent. I’m frustrated
- from the trailers, the show seems to have more kiss scenes,
-they have changed some scenes (Rong mama stealing scene)
-I don't remember Xie San Lang in the script
these are the ones i have noticed so far. And there could be more.
Edit- it’s not Xie Sanlang it’s XUE Sanlang, a young boy who works at the brothel. He’s in the script.
Please watch the drama and enjoy it yourself.