Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 26, 2025
Replying to Luffy • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings
So far, what we can gather is that the ML dies and gets reincarnated. He is told that the world he is reincarnating…
Thank u so much. That was a little more detailed 💜 appreciate it.
0 1
Replying to Flower_bloom • Aug 22, 2026
Title Pull Strings
this whole plot is basically inside a web novel or say comic.. and ml transmigrates into it being the main character…
Ah ok. Thanks so much 💜
0 0
Replying to Flower_bloom • Aug 22, 2026
Title Pull Strings
this whole plot is basically inside a web novel or say comic.. and ml transmigrates into it being the main character…
Thank you.. one more question.. so why did he migrate and whats the purpose? Is he supposed to accomplish something in order to go back or what is the story?
0 2
On Pull Strings • Aug 22, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I have no idea what is happening 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️pure chaos 😆 can someone tell me what this story is about without spoilers pls cuz im just literally on this ride laughing but have no clue on whats going on lololol
10 9
On Pull Strings • Aug 19, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I fricken can't with ARP 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was made for this role 🤣🤣🤣
7 0
Replying to Ellamina • Aug 19, 2026
Title Pull Strings
ARP doesn’t have to even act at all he’s just being himself 🤣
Probably his easiest role ever. Lol
1 0
Replying to Dimple101 • Aug 17, 2026
Right?!?!? Almost threw my phone! I thought i had one more ep! 😭😭
I didnt know it was only one ugh.. i was so caught up in the last moment and boom nothing till tomorrow lolol
1 2
Replying to emotionallyevil • Aug 17, 2026
I was actually looking at the umbrella alongside it lol backlit with the light, you see every single raindrop…
That umbrella in the rain scene made me scream losing my marbles in bed looking like i was having convulsions! Lol i loved it 💜
2 0
Replying to ree • Aug 17, 2026
WHAT? we're already in the good part and they just cut it like that??? give me the next episode now. my lingyun…
Right?!?!? Almost threw my phone! I thought i had one more ep! 😭😭
4 4
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 17, 2026
Title Xiao Fang Spoiler
you're not. im sad ML went off to find his own happiness in the world and left his child behind...that really…
Im hoping for a part 2 and they finally work things out and end up together.. he's such a good guy.. misled in the beginning but he proved himself in the end 💜
1 0
Replying to smoky_topaz • Aug 17, 2026
Title Xiao Fang
Haven't started watching yet, but I am happy, that the majority of the comments are positive. Yay 😁
Its a great story and the cinematography is beautiful 💜
2 0
Replying to nan • Aug 17, 2026
Title Xiao Fang Spoiler
im currently on episode 4 please tell me she won’t end up with the ML cuz that’s coward DOES NOT DESERVE HER…
Wait for his character to develop and you'll fall in love with him.. 💜
3 0
On Xiao Fang • Aug 17, 2026
Title Xiao Fang
Is the 7.9 rating because of the episode rating? Cuz all the reviews are 10.. but yet the rating is 7.9 🤔
6 0
Replying to Ifa • Aug 17, 2026
Title Xiao Fang Spoiler
If I’m not mistaken it was because he beat up the guy who was with her mom.Correct me if I’m wrong though.
Yes the mom cheated with another guy. The dad found him and beat him up.
3 0
Replying to Deaulleanne89 • Aug 12, 2026
I equally hate Fan Yake and Yu Jingxiu. What a disgusting couple🤮
they have alot of enemies.. at this point I trust no one lol
2 0