Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2024
Replying to Yuanwei • Dec 10, 2025
📢 Staff Announcement 📢Hi everyone,We want to clarify the situation regarding Speed and Love’s release…
thanks for your job I love kisskh
1 0
Replying to Cassandra34 • Dec 10, 2025
Actually, iQIYI already posted its upcoming December drama list on Weibo. You can check the lineup (Speed and…
but why viki has shown the drama now …
0 0
Replying to Cassandra34 • Dec 10, 2025
Actually, iQIYI already posted its upcoming December drama list on Weibo. You can check the lineup (Speed and…
yes thanks
0 0
Replying to Cassandra34 • Dec 10, 2025
Actually, iQIYI already posted its upcoming December drama list on Weibo. You can check the lineup (Speed and…
where can we see the list svp?
0 4
Replying to Dischaurelie • Dec 10, 2025
me too i’m in for the survival squad
I can’t stand the expression Stay tuned anymore 🤣
2 1
Replying to Dischaurelie • Dec 10, 2025
me too i’m in for the survival squad
IQIYI should provide mental support
2 3
Replying to onmyway123 • Dec 10, 2025
Giiiiiirl….. at this point we need to form a whole survival squad, lock hands like we’re summoning a dragon,…
me too i’m in for the survival squad
3 5
Replying to Dischaurelie • Dec 10, 2025
no i think it’ll be dropped but not today
I’m watching silent tides and shadow détective
0 2
Replying to Nabie • Dec 10, 2025
Ohh iQiyi when l catch you!!!! Tell me what that billboard date was for?😂😭 We’re we too delusional to…
I don’t understand either
3 0
Replying to Klementine • Dec 10, 2025
I guess we all see each other here again tomorrow 🤝
we can see a psychoterapist now 🤪
1 0
Replying to Shantiece • Dec 10, 2025
So I renewed my IQIYI subscription for nothing.😭
no i think it’ll be dropped but not today
1 5
Replying to moonlight sonata • Dec 10, 2025
They said it's the 10th December but they didn’t say the year 😎
🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to LittleC • Dec 10, 2025
Didn't Iqiyi poster for drama promotion show broadcast date of 10th December?What happened?
yes I see it too
0 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Dec 10, 2025
16 minutes 13seconds to go. Subscribe now ! ❤️‍🔥🏍️🚗Subscribe now on iQIYI app and became a VIP…
I love the 13 secondes lol
3 0
Replying to Munchkinie • Dec 10, 2025
50 mins to go 🥳✨️(Yes countdown annoyance again 😔😔)
🤣
2 0
Replying to Masterxys • Dec 6, 2025
ugh its already 6th and there is still no official confirmation i do not think they would just air drop it without…
maybe for the 11th i’m wondering too
2 0