News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 4 hours ago
News 'kiDnap GAME', 'Between Steps' premiere; 'The Ordinary Jackpot' hits best-ever ratings 3 hours ago
Replying to ephemeral • Dec 4, 2025 Title Speed and Love It seems like all the cdramas are airing in December no more drought 😁 we will have no more sleep lol 8 0
Replying to supermagnetized • Dec 4, 2025 Title Speed and Love GUYSSS!!! THE DATE WAS ANNOUNCED, IT WILL BE RELEASED ON DECEMBER 9TH. MEANS NEXT WEEK!!! I SAW IT ON TWITTER,… thanks 0 1
On Silent Tides • Nov 28, 2025 Title Silent Tides rumor for the 8th décember to be confirmed officialy 4 7
On Shadow Detective • Nov 26, 2025 Title Shadow Detective the drama is available for réservation in my IQIYI in France 1 1
Replying to Dischaurelie • Nov 25, 2025 Title Shadow Detective wait for the 27 I think the drama Will be available I hope in France a lot of drama from IQIYI and WETV, YOUKU are not available for réservation but drop the day of the released 1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 25, 2025 Title Shadow Detective We’ve got a date: 11/27! Currently not seen on Us IQIY, so not sure if it’ll drop there…TBD.Trailer: https://weibo.com/7744446449/5236812676860817 wait for the 27 I think the drama Will be available I hope 1 3
Replying to theotherayn • Nov 24, 2025 Title Shadow Detective the fanclubs just dropped notices that they're announcing it tomorrow morning. hope they don't delay again. yes probably less popular than other drama but I think the drama Will be interesting I love républicain drama 0 0
Replying to theotherayn • Nov 24, 2025 Title Shadow Detective the fanclubs just dropped notices that they're announcing it tomorrow morning. hope they don't delay again. they’re waiting the last moment lolbefore the 26th 0 7
Replying to theotherayn • Nov 24, 2025 Title Shadow Detective the fanclubs just dropped notices that they're announcing it tomorrow morning. hope they don't delay again. yep I Hope too 0 0
On Shadow Detective • Nov 24, 2025 Title Shadow Detective maybe they Will droppe the drama the 26 … or not 😖 0 10
Replying to Ninonii • Nov 23, 2025 Title Shadow Detective when??? we are waiting for the release date 0 0
Replying to theotherayn • Nov 21, 2025 Title Shadow Detective 🍉November 26 release date (EDIT: announcement seems to have been postponed.) snif we are waiting 0 0
Replying to SilverStream • Nov 20, 2025 Title Shadow Detective Not on the international app yet. 😣 yes IQIYI international it’s fréquent the drama is not always available for réservation but only the day of the released 1 0
Replying to SilverStream • Nov 20, 2025 Title Shadow Detective Not on the international app yet. 😣 the drama Will be added the day of the released 1 2
Replying to theotherayn • Nov 20, 2025 Title Shadow Detective 🍉November 26 release date (EDIT: announcement seems to have been postponed.) yes yes yes 2 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Nov 20, 2025 Title Love on the Turquoise Land I cANT WAIT HUSBAND !! you share ? lol 2 0
Replying to Optimistic Ritz • Nov 17, 2025 Title Love and Crown Exactly. I am getting frustrated by their misunderstanding. I hope this gets resolved but don't know how long… 35 épisodes later lol 2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 17, 2025 Title Love on the Turquoise Land Premiere 11/22 and trailer: https://weibo.com/1233614454/5233909946126118 yes yes yes 1 0
but drop the day of the released
I love républicain drama
before the 26th