I dont see the issue... you dont know her background, just because she chose the first major it doesnt mean that…
yeah but not at the level she would need to do a Master's, she would need at least an undergraduate degree in an Applied Mathematics/ Science Discipline . This is not really a country issue but more of an internationally standardized pensum issue based on the required knowledge for these academic disciplines.
Ima give it a looksee when the time comes, but the FL switches from Clothing and Textiles to Mechanical Engineering?…
Same, those aren't even related areas. She wouldn't even have the basic Calculus 1 and physics credits lolz people just randomly throwing together plots without proper research. btw, the producer has a wicked sense of humor, naming the show between steps when ml has 1 leg. 👁️👄👁️
Btw, at the start of ep 2, i fail to see how coming up with a government certified safe mark for kids has anything…
An indirect social commentary about what the government actually does/ is doing. They want to raise the birth rate but still ignore the main reason the birth rate has decined all the while ignoring and stigmatizing single mothers (divorced or not). Notice that this ties in with Suezawa inner thoughts about being a father. Politicians tend to ignore the most obvious solutions to problems. 🤷♀️
damn it, they let a big stupid scene in the last episode pass? how could the police leave the suspect unattended?
All part of Hattori/ Isobe's plan. It was orchestrated ; the police and the absent medical staff in a hospital including the guy who stabbed him supposedly for tenbatsu but didn't go after the company heads who ordered the hit and stole the future of 124 babies.
welp, there goes my Sunday and I have zero regrets. I started the first ep this morning and I couldn't look away until the very last line of credit rolled. Wow. I wouldn't change a thing. The epilogue scenes were much appreciated and gave the audience some closure. Much like eating a candy after downing a mouthful of bitter medicine, the two flavors swirl together in bittersweetness. P.S- I am still haunted by the fact that he kept the gloves. That one act made him seem so 'normal' and really humanized him. Now I need a comedy to wash away this gloominess.
Just got done watching the first episode and it was such a treat! The writing is super tight and purposeful, literally not one filler line of dialogue. The atmosphere sort of reminds me of Mikkoku wa utau.
i was looking for this comment. still creepy even if they only do implied scenes. besides this has to encroach the boundaries between artistic creativity and abuse in the sense of adultification of a child. no advocation done on her behalf. she would have been basically 16 at script reading and some point during the filming? o.0 not the first and won't be the last
P.S- I am still haunted by the fact that he kept the gloves. That one act made him seem so 'normal' and really humanized him. Now I need a comedy to wash away this gloominess.