Editorials Replying to DadaMame • Aug 13, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Finally!!! I never wished so much the death of sombody than those two x)
So true I have been waiting for the death scenes.
1 0
Replying to AnuLissy • Aug 12, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
Every one keep shipping Seol and Do Jin. Here am missing his bromance with Hogae and whole team.. Hogae and Dojin's…
Exactly this! OMG I already miss their bickering. my bulldozer and jindo ghae
1 0
On Moving • Aug 11, 2023
Title Moving
I have been seeing these character trailers on tiktok can someone say where they are released. This is so good I am already going back to rewatch.
0 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 10, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Reminds me of this webtoon the three lifetimes.
1 1
On Sword Snow Stride • Aug 7, 2023
Title Sword Snow Stride
does this end on a major cliffhanger?
0 4
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jul 26, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
The confrontation with the wicked witch of Meng could have been better and even more therapeutic. Like I get it, it would be going against Xu Qin's personality, but I wanted more screaming. The way her face is held high and she is delusional to think she did nothing wrong. Waah!! I want her audacity, I just want to know where she bulk buys it from. The scene regarding getting the evidence was so satisfying.
0 0
On The Origin of Eternity • Jul 25, 2023
Title The Origin of Eternity
Has anyone read the manhua three lifetimes? if yes this web drama is exactly like that.
1 0
Replying to Gnicks • Jul 20, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I saw somewhere that the adopted dad once pursue song yans mom..maybe that contributes to her being so cold and…
Oh wow! but it still doesn't explain her extremely controlling behaviour. It even comes through her expressions.
0 1
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jul 20, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I just wanna know did mother Meng become the ice-cold monster she is? also, why are we getting so many MYC scenes? I am tired of skipping
14 4
On Glory of Special Forces • Jul 10, 2023
Title Glory of Special Forces
Such a good show. I go back and rewatch all the drills. However, I would have loved if the last few episodes we saw them as luck instructors teaching and training the next gen, like a timeskip.
4 0
On Reborn Rich • Dec 26, 2022
Title Reborn Rich Spoiler
What a bs ending to a perfectly enjoyable show
7 0