News
On The Road to Glory • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
Waiting for this drama ❤️
4 0
Replying to Drama Unni • Jun 27, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
no I haven’t
I am not asking you lol:)
4 0
On Intense Love • Jun 27, 2026
Title Intense Love
MOONLIGHT OR INTENSE LOVE?
0 4
On Back from the Brink • Jun 25, 2026
Title Back from the Brink
after watched everyone loves me and love in the clouds, i am here for watch.
3 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jun 25, 2026
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Today, I am living this comment as i making this drama as my next watchlist after watching its trailer.
1 0
On When I Meet the Moon • Jun 25, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
after hidden love, i think this is the modern chinese drama i will watch unconditionally
4 2
On Dancing with the Tide • Jun 25, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
already making me melt by its poster and trailer... waiting for another blockbuster of luyuxiao
18 0
On Between Steps • Jun 25, 2026
Title Between Steps
Can not wait to watch it
1 0
On Between Steps • Jun 25, 2026
Title Between Steps
I AM ALREADY READY TO MAKE IT AIR...
1 0
On Love Alarm • Jun 25, 2026
Title Love Alarm
want kim and song in the next drama as ml
1 2
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jun 25, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon
So, today i am adding it in my list to watch it for the first time...
3 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jun 25, 2026
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
lovely ost and drama
8 1
On The Road to Glory • Jun 24, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
Zhang and Jelly is favvvv.
4 0
On The Road to Glory • Jun 24, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
I am ready for this drama vefry much...:)
3 0
On The Road to Glory • Jun 24, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
Finally my girl jelly lin is back with fire drama..:)
3 0
On Good Boy • Jun 23, 2026
Title Good Boy
Bye for now, will come again to drop my thoughts here✨ sayonara for now!!
0 0
On Good Boy • Jun 23, 2026
Title Good Boy
Okay
0 0
On Good Boy • Jun 23, 2026
Title Good Boy
Every scene shot amazingly
3 0
On Good Boy • Jun 23, 2026
Title Good Boy
Fabulous
1 0
On Good Boy • Jun 23, 2026
Title Good Boy
You will love watch it too
1 0
