Editorials
On Monstar • Aug 4, 2013
Title Monstar
in all honesty, this drama was rather... disappointing. it started off amazing and had a lot of potential but then it was too slow and not a very good ending. but it was cute and funny, but that didn't save it.
7 0
On Say "I Love You" • Aug 3, 2013
Title Say "I Love You"
can't wait to watch this. already watched the anime and just started reading the manga. hope they get good casting
8 0
On The Gifted Hands • Jul 28, 2013
Title The Gifted Hands
One of the best movies I've watched so far!
1 0
On Akko's Secret • Jul 26, 2013
Title Akko's Secret
Does anyone know where to watch this?
0 0
On Be Crazy About Me • Jul 24, 2013
Title Be Crazy About Me
I watched this entire movie without subs and I still enjoyed every bit of it. So sad that there isn't an english subbed version. Hopefully someone will sub it and then I'll just watch this all over again.
0 0
Replying to Mitsuakira • Jul 21, 2013
Title Secret Garden
Hmmm... Should I watch this drama or not?
Watch it! I promise you won't regret it. I've already rewatched this show 3 times and am watching it again right now for the 4th time
5 0
darkn3ss • Jul 21, 2013
Article Currently Watching: I Hear Your Voice
I might even say that this may be one of the best Korean dramas out there. Not only in 2013. Maybe the past 5 years or so. (From what I've watched)
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Jul 20, 2013
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
I hope they make a second season! I loved this version and if they make a good second season, then it may even be my favorite version!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
He's my second bias in Super Junior. He's so sweet and you just can't help but like him. I haven't met one ELF that said they didn't like him.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Awesome! I just realized that too. But I think I'm a bit biased towards Donghae. I also love Jang Geun Suk as an actor, he's just not one of my favorites.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well one of my favorites at the moment is I Hear Your Voice. It's still airing but so far it's as good as my favorite drama which you can see on my favorites list. There's always something new and interesting happening but it's done in a way where it sticks to the main plot which is pretty hard to do and not often done well. But this is a very promising show and it's already on it's 12th episode. Only 6 more to go! I hope you at least put it on your to watch list or even start watching it unless you want to wait till it's done airing so you watch it as a marathon. You could also watch some of my favorites on my favorites list or even look at others that you have befriended. Oh, and no problem at welcoming you. There's never too many people joining the MDL family!
0 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 12, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
so glad i decided to watch this. when i first read the summary i thought it would be interesting in the beginning and then just go downhill from there, but man was i wrong. it only gets better! and i like how they stick with the main story line unlike many other dramas i know of. HYE SUNG & SOO HA, FIGHTING!
8 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request! Also, I see that you just joined MDL today, so WELCOME! <3
0 0
On She Is Wow! • Jul 11, 2013
Title She Is Wow!
I honestly loved this when I first started watching it, but then it slowly died down. I kept myself watching for Minkyu even though I'm not part of the B1A4 fandom. I just loved his character! But the final episode was probably the worst. I can't help but give it a 6 for its sucky ending.
9 0
Combo • Jul 10, 2013
Article Books: Veteran Cupid’s Assistants
Another book scene could be Miho and the book The Little Mermaid in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Miho was told that it was a story similar to her situation and thought there was a happy ending because the last few pages were ripped out by Daewoong, but then she came to know it was a tragedy.
1 0
On She Is Wow! • Jul 8, 2013
Title She Is Wow!
i don't understand how the genre is just comedy. this was definitely a drama genre. has anyone seen such a twisted comedy plot like this. i know i haven't so can someone please change it to drama as well?
3 0
purplenette • Jul 2, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
That is so sweet of Kim Jae Won. He really is a gentleman considering he's protecting his wife like that. That's every girls dream <3
7 0
On School 2013 Special • Jun 29, 2013
Title School 2013 Special
I feel so sad that the drama is really over. Now what am I supposed to do with my life?
3 0
On Last Cinderella • Jun 23, 2013
Title Last Cinderella Spoiler
so happy she ended up with Hiroto. I was rooting for him the entire show! but I wasn't satisfied with the ending. i hope they make a special or something!
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request! :)
1 0
