K-Drama
Replying to messypree • Aug 10, 2021
Title Ex-Mas
Wah, just discovered them with MAPA. Now, I'm obsessed and watch their old videos on YT. This one was cringey…
Welcome to the fam!
0 1
On Don't Leave After School • Aug 6, 2021
Title Don't Leave After School Spoiler
This reminds me of A Love So Beautiful but it ends in different ways... A love so beautiful ends with a happy ending while this drama ends with a harsh reality!!
1 0
On Search: WWW • Jul 18, 2021
Title Search: WWW
Girls Power!!!
5 1
On Imitation • Jul 16, 2021
Title Imitation
I want another season wherein they will show the story between Annie and Eun Jo even though it will brings me a lot of pain :(
2 0
On Kim Jae Won • Jul 15, 2021
Person Kim Jae Won
We had the same birthday! *-*
1 0
On Search: WWW • Jul 14, 2021
Title Search: WWW
Search WWW promoting Produce X 101! Lmao! ㅋㅋㅋ
1 0
On Idol Dictation Contest • Jul 8, 2021
Title Idol Dictation Contest
Hoping for another season!!!
0 0
On Yun Dong Yeon • Jul 6, 2021
Person Yun Dong Yeon
Half Korean Half Pinoy!
1 1
On Mark Lee • Jul 4, 2021
Person Mark Lee
I wish someone make a page or profile for "Dream Class" of NCT Dream
2 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jun 28, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
The fact that I keep thinking that this would be a light drama but it is not... The hardships of every character makes me cry a lot...
7 0
On Still 17 • Jun 26, 2021
Title Still 17 Spoiler
Episode 27-28 was lit! I cry a lot through this episodes....
1 0
On Friendship Tour Season 2 • Jun 20, 2021
Title Friendship Tour Season 2
Any updates about this?
0 0
Replying to SANJANA VEDAMURTHY • Jun 18, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
Where can I watch this? Except Netflix.. it's not available on dramacool also 😢. Really need to watch this…
I'm watching it on netflix but it will be available on dramacool soon..
1 1
On So Not Worth it • Jun 18, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
I love it!!! It's fun to see foreigners speaking korean!
0 4
On Loud • Jun 17, 2021
Title Loud
This show makes me feel so small after watching the contestants....ㅠㅠ
7 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jun 14, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I like Kwon Eun Bin's visual here better than her visuals on Somehow Family...
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
This season feels like a Filipino Drama now..
0 0
On Kingdom: Legendary War • Jun 5, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
I personally think that every contestant deserves to be called King... I think everyone are the winner...
26 0
On Oh My Ladylord • May 26, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord Spoiler
I don't know why I love this lind of drama that had a sad ending but this will be one of my fave. just like scarlet heart, hi,bye mama, and andante...
1 4
On Imitation • May 14, 2021
Title Imitation
La Ri Ma/La Li Ma is really getting on my nerves!
0 5
