Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 15, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 404 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2020
Replying to stelly • Mar 15, 2021
Kim Donghyun (AB6IX) is the boss Bong Jaehyun (Golden Child) is the cute puppy like boy Jung Subin (VICTON) is…
Okay... thanks! You answered my questions!
1 0
On Mix Sahaphap Wongratch • Mar 15, 2021
Is he an A'TIN(fandom name of SB19)? cause I see on his IG story that he is listening to SB19's Hanggang Sa Huli.. or SB19 was just popular in Thailand?
0 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 13, 2021
This season is for team Hye-yeong only! For team sun-oh, it is better to just finish the first season and not watch this season and just let your imagination ends the first season with a happy ending or not...
2 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 13, 2021
The ending was not what I am expecting but the only thing that makes me happy about this is because kim shi eun(yook jo) has a happy ending and she deserves it...
0 1
On Level Up • Mar 8, 2021
Title Level Up Spoiler
I would like this if Ahn Dan Te would end up with Bae Ya Chae and Shin Yun Hwa with Kwak Han Chul....
0 1
Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Mar 8, 2021
Is it a good drama ?. Does t have a happy ending nd any romance?
It is a relly good drama... yes it has a happy ending... there are romance in this drama but it focuses more on it beinv fantasy
1 0
On Miss Monte-Cristo • Mar 3, 2021
The reason I am watching this is because of Ha Ra but she keeps doing what is wrong which is not love but more likely to be obsession....
3 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Feb 18, 2021
while everyone was talking how bad it is in their opinions.... I will be talking how much I love it! Their visuals are so cute but the episodes were so fast... A lot of you don't like this one because the original one leaves a mark at your heart that makes you a little biased... I Love both the original and korean remake!!
5 1
On Mr. Queen • Feb 14, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I don't really like watching historical dramas but I always keep ending up liking it:)
1 0
On Rich Man • Feb 1, 2021
Title Rich Man
I guess I am the only one who is loving ths drama so much...
9 1