K-Drama
On Pyun Kang Yoon • Apr 30, 2021
Person Pyun Kang Yoon
She's so pretty!
0 0
On A-Teen • Apr 28, 2021
Title A-Teen
NCT! HAHAHA
4 1
On Somehow Family • Apr 24, 2021
Title Somehow Family
it is subtitled now on dramacool...
0 0
On Be My Boyfriend • Apr 20, 2021
Title Be My Boyfriend
I know that this drama is kinda cliché but I really love it!
1 0
Replying to JungHwan • Apr 12, 2021
Title Ex-Mas
where to watch po
Youtube
1 2
Shiro • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I am looking for Andante but it was not included...ㅠㅠ
0 1
On The Player • Apr 10, 2021
Title The Player
For some reasons, I really love this drama even though I don't like action/crime dramas....
1 0
On Kingdom: Legendary War • Apr 9, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
Being a multi-stan is killing me!
8 0
On Hello, Me! • Apr 7, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Why is it kinda underrated? It is such a nice and cute drama!!!
8 0
On Somehow Family • Apr 5, 2021
Title Somehow Family
Jessi's acting was lit!
2 0
On Jessi • Apr 5, 2021
Person Jessi
Such a good actress!
5 0
Replying to Nabi • Apr 2, 2021
Title Hip Hop King: Nassna Street
Is it subbed?
I watch it on K-Plus channel on our tv... so I dont really know where to watch it other than that...
0 1
On Somehow Family • Mar 29, 2021
Title Somehow Family
This drama reminds me of Reply 1988 because this is kinda relateable.. ..
2 5
On Cho Eun Ho • Mar 28, 2021
Person Cho Eun Ho
His birthday is just next to mine^0^
0 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Mar 25, 2021
Title Uncontrollably Fond
This is one of my faves such as scarlet heart, andante, and hi bye mama...
0 0
Replying to Nabi • Mar 23, 2021
Title Hip Hop King: Nassna Street
Is it subbed?
Yes it was subbed..
0 5
On Somehow Family • Mar 22, 2021
Title Somehow Family
They really use their real names!
1 1
Replying to Nabi • Mar 22, 2021
Title Hip Hop King: Nassna Street
Is it subbed?
I only watched it on tv since I can't find it subbed anywhere....
0 7
Replying to Nabi • Mar 21, 2021
Title Hip Hop King: Nassna Street
Is it subbed?
I also try looking it up before but I can't find it subbed so I just watched it on K-Plus channel... Sorry about that...
1 9
On One More Time • Mar 17, 2021
Title One More Time
I am wondering how hard to shoot this drama because they need or they keep on shooting the same scene or almost the same scene...
4 0
