Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021

Friends

Replying to NeoB • Sep 29, 2024
Title Doona!
How could you bring gender into this ... and why incel ? that's crazy
Because I can
0 0
Replying to Cora • Sep 29, 2024
Title Doona!
There isn't any male gaze, lol... and the writer is a woman....
What a disappointment
0 0
Replying to Ce Re • Sep 29, 2024
Title Doona!
how in the world does this cater to the male gaze….
How does this not cater to male gaze?
2 2
Replying to Nena • Sep 29, 2024
Title Doona!
in what way is it man gaze she is peak girlhood I'm sorry you didn't understand
If this is peak girlhood then I can only hope that God will save us
0 1
On When the Weather Is Fine • Feb 25, 2024
ok I understand the bad rating. it's a boring drama. It started good ( yes slowly but I still thought it was good) but after 12 episodes it just for boring and repetitive. I'm still stuck in 13 or 14 episode
1 3
Replying to Nostalgic Sucker • Jan 26, 2024
He was simple, and she was simple. That's the story. Ofcourse that will make anyone bore because it was realistic!
he was a piece of shit
6 1
Replying to Clementine • Jan 24, 2024
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
ok i'm going to watch this because seo kang joon has a nice face. hopefully, i'll like it :) oh the things I do…
the female lead just confessed to the male lead and he...just said..'' okay''? lol why is he pretending that he doesn't love her? i think something happend to him when he was child ( maybe he was kidnapped?? in the mountain idk) there must be a reason why he is a loner & avoidant because his family love him and he even has friends
2 0
On Fight for My Way • Jan 24, 2024
i usually like the side couple more than the main couple, but this is one of the few time where I fucking hated the side couple. they bored me to death and the woman deserved so much better. I hate kim joo man
6 9
On Ahn Eun Jin • Jan 23, 2024
Person Ahn Eun Jin
she has good eyes for script ( i have no idea if it's her or her manager) but I don't think people realise that's a talent on its own. good for her
9 1
Replying to K10 • Jan 23, 2024
Person Lee Do Hyun
IMHO, Lee Do Hyun is not the handsome handsome type. BUT, there is something about him that will pull you to binge…
he is charming and has a strong screen presence. he is also a good actor
0 0
On Seo Kang Jun • Jan 22, 2024
Person Seo Kang Jun
COME BACK TO US!! i hope he will play the role of a villain. he was so good and sexy playing human namshin
8 0
a grown ass man in love with a teen and the worst part is that she is always in her school uniform so it's not like you can ignore the age gape.
the second couple in perfect from the actors, chemistry, backstories but I can't say the same for the lead couple
2 0
On Doona! • Jan 19, 2024
Title Doona!
seems very male gaze. did an incel wrote it? also I hate the female character which is a shame because I watched it for suzy. I didn't like the male lead too tbh but he was better than doona
9 13
On Are You Human? • Jan 18, 2024
I know I have issues because I find human namshin so much sexier than robot namshin. they are played by the same actor but human namshin has more sex appeal lol :(
6 2
On Melancholia • Dec 22, 2021
Title Melancholia
the FL is annoying and the ML keeps getting on my nerves. it's sad because I really want to enjoy the drama because of lee dohyun but the script is boring
1 0
Replying to 7386750 • Dec 22, 2021
Title Melancholia
He is also considering drama the glory. I think that drama will also have low rating.
I actually think glory could ..maybe have a nice rating ? the actress is very famous in korea and the drama will be in netflix
0 0