i hate every characters in the show except potato boy. the male lead has no personality except being a fuckboy . the funny thing is that they tried to give him character development but how can it works when he has no personality? the FL is a dumb bitch. I honestly think that their behind scenes was better than the actually drama. should you watch the drama? idk it depends of what you like. I have a friend who is obsessed wwith this drama so just try to watch at least 3 episode and then make your call
if you want to watch sweet,fluffy drama with two healthy characters with great chemistry then this show is for you. I personally enjoyed it very much. I love coming back home & turn the tv to see this drama, it's so relaxing. if you like drama with a strong plot where interesting things happen in each episode then this drama is not for you. I give it a 9/10 but I know someone else will give it 1/10 it's all about you & your taste and what you like
i know it was too good to be true but both of them. why? was the script really that bad? or maybe it's just problematic ? or they just wanted a break from their busy schedule? i'm curious! the fact that two of them rejected male leads role for netflix original is a little bit sus
I love dohyun so i'll watch anything he is in. I think the plot will go either: 1/ he had crush on her when he was a minor, but she only saw him as a student but then they meet again as ADULTS, and maybe start a relationship 2/ the teacher will try to help him from his family problems & depression and because of that they will get close and parents & students will assume that they are dating. this rumor of them dating will become louder which destroy the teacher's reputation. they meet again as ADULTS, and now he is a lawyer..detective..? idk but something and they will try to take out the teachers who actually abuse their powers, and try to regain ji yoon's repuation as a teacher.I can see them going more of a '' my mister'' route for their relationship especially since she has a fiance. I think the plot is vague on purpose. we are meant to judge her just like people in the school did. - I think the 2 is more likely especially since both dohyun & soo jung are careful with their images & projects but we will see. i'll come back to this comment when the drama start airing
please God I hope it's true or else this will be my original villain story. I love both actors & both of them are talented so I hope this drama will give them the popularity that they deserve
i don't have problems with noona drama as long as they are both adults. we always see older men with younger women so why not the opposite ? anyway, I adore song kang & park min young so i'll definitely watch it. i'm kinda curious about how their chemistry will be,but at least we know that their kissing scenes will be good
I'm a bit disappointed as I feel same vibes like 18 again and Youth of May, I would like to see LDH in the different…
how is he playing the same role? im genuinely curious! i actually think he is one of the most diverse rising actors in this gen. in 18 again, he played a middle aged man in a teen body. youth of may, a charming young man with lot of emotional package. in this drama, he is playing a smart, traumatized young man, and apparently, he doesn't have many lines so most of his acting will be with his eyes.
should you watch the drama? idk it depends of what you like. I have a friend who is obsessed wwith this drama so just try to watch at least 3 episode and then make your call
1/ he had crush on her when he was a minor, but she only saw him as a student but then they meet again as ADULTS, and maybe start a relationship
2/ the teacher will try to help him from his family problems & depression and because of that they will get close and parents & students will assume that they are dating. this rumor of them dating will become louder which destroy the teacher's reputation. they meet again as ADULTS, and now he is a lawyer..detective..? idk but something and they will try to take out the teachers who actually abuse their powers, and try to regain ji yoon's repuation as a teacher.I can see them going more of a '' my mister'' route for their relationship especially since she has a fiance. I think the plot is vague on purpose. we are meant to judge her just like people in the school did.
- I think the 2 is more likely especially since both dohyun & soo jung are careful with their images & projects but we will see. i'll come back to this comment when the drama start airing