Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021

Friends

Replying to danny • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
i have read the twitter thread multiple times and i understand the korean public's concerns, however, after the…
Another huge part to this and why people are so infuriated is also how the NSA is basically downplayed when they brutally tortured protesters. For example, in ep 2 an agent comes to a bathhouse asking to speak with the girls, but the girls get in towels and the agent finally back off since they're not dressed. In reality, NSA agents brutally killed someone in a bathhouse after they refused. They try to make NSA look like a group that HAS boundaries and will back down/ or play stupid but in reality they were cruel, authoritative, and did things that were unspeakable.
Next is the issue with Jisoo’s father. From his description he “is a quiet guy who loves books”. They conveniently leave out…he runs a torture company. Trying to make people sympathetic to his character is disgusting to the victims who actually suffered under him.
And lastly, the drama’s choice to use a popular protest song as the song in A CHASE SCENE FOR A NK SPY. It was almost ironic, but to use such a precious song in a scene where it’s someone actually being a spy is gross
2 1
Replying to Ivy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Not to be harsh but so what? Let's say the drama is offensive (we've had two episodes but let's roll with it).…
until few years most people didn't even think of SK as a country and most people just associating everything coming from the East Asian region as East Asian with no real separation. Everything was just Chinese or Japanese.
Now SK has a lot of eyes, whether it be through k-pop, Kdrama or skin care industry. And people wanna know more about the country and its culture. And most people's views of what SK is is heavily influenced by these 3 big industries. So I can see why they aren't happy with this drama.
All these people will have their views formed about these events, largely based on what this show portrays. So it makes sense why Koreans might not want to wait and see if the show is doing it right or wrong because by that time it'll be too late. they could have went in youth of may route and be respectful to the victims and families but they didn't. if you don't see anything wrong with that then ok! but I'll stand by my opinion that the writer & the A list famous actors who are in this drama are not only sick in the head but also very greedy
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Not to be harsh but so what? Let's say the drama is offensive (we've had two episodes but let's roll with it).…
it's because it's their history and if they are offended by this then it's their right. I'm personally not educated about korean's history but I did read their comments and I understood their feelings. this work of fiction is based on reality and it's disrespectful to the victims and families
6 2
Replying to hama12 • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Watch the first 2 episode and talk , this drama is showing nsa a villains
I did watch the drama!! hopefully, there will be a twist because that's the only way I can understand why all these famous actors said yes to this drama
1 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I'm just very curious to know why jisoo chose this as her first drama? she could have picked any other drama but she picked this? why? why did any others actors said yes to this drama? very disappointed ! beside that, apparently jisoo is getting lot of hate because of her pronunciation in korean. Idk anything about korean so I didn't even notice but her acting was okay. it's not great, but not bad. she has a kind face tho and I'm really into people like that. too bad the drama is offensive
4 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
the person who wrote this drama & the famous actos who chose to act in this drama are all sick ( i can forgive the no famous actor because they don't have much choice) international fans are defending this because they think it's about jisoo, but have you read the thread on twitter? wtf why would anyone would think this drama is okay? it's offensive to their history
21 11
Replying to Who cares • Oct 26, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
He told his friend that he once loved her, so he tried to understand her situation. And he didn't wanted to fight…
He is definitely really nice & selfless . I can't see myself being this understanding if someone tried to ruin my career. I can't imagine how traumatizing it is to be accused of something that you didn't do and get so much hate for it. I Hope he can bounce back from this mess
8 1
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 26, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
apparently, the scandal was a lie wtf? she lied about the whole thing? now I feel bad because I cancelled him as soon as he posted that apology but I just have this policy to always believe the victims. I don't understand why he apologized for something he didn't do? or maybe because he is too nice. if it was me, I would have sue her ass
7 3
Replying to Chibi • Oct 26, 2021
Okay, wow! So JJH is his role-model, hence the multiple netflix deals. JKH and KJW too, hence probably his role…
I think he just wants to make a name for himself and get cash before he goes to military ( i cant blame him for that, i would have done the same thing) . maybe after his comeback, he will try to take serious role and hopefully some acting classes
2 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 20, 2021
while I can't support him anymore, I think it's unfair to not watch this drama because of him. the producer, the writers, others actors and everyone on set worked really hard for this drama. it's a healing drama and it's very good. the actor might be trash but the character was a good character, and a well written one. anyway, if you can side eye the actor playing the good boy in this drama then I think you should watch it. if you can't which is fair because what he did was something that lot of women go through with men then that's fine too
16 0
Replying to RiRi • Oct 20, 2021
If a person is nice, he or she wouldn't ruin someone's reputation. And isnt it weird that the person tried to…
because she didn't want to hurt the staff production duh it also happened 4 months ago
0 0
Replying to Ddssaaa223 • Oct 18, 2021
Wait what? No offense but 'she was very nice to reveal this after the end of the drama' ....There is no proof…
if she was right then I think she was very nice about it,yes. do you know what would have happend if she posted this in the beginning of the drama or the middle? they probably would have re-casted another actor to do the filming all over again or the rating will go down ( kntez are already cancelling him without even a proof. they are very harsh with rumors like this) so yes I think if the story turned out true then she was nice about it. if she was lying then obviously that's a different story and I hope he will sue her
0 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 18, 2021
about the scandal, I think the woman was very nice to reveal this after the end of the drama. she could have revealed this in the middle of the drama and f*ck up the whole production and the work of the writer/director and even other actors but she didn't so I give her that.
from his interviews, he seems like a nice man. but in the end of day, we don't know him. if he did what she said he did then I can't support him anymore.
anyway, I'll stay neutral till evidences drops ( she said that she has pictures& proofs but she can't drop it for legal reason) we will have to wait and see
2 7
On My Name • Oct 15, 2021
Title My Name
pretty average. maybe because I excepted better? idk but it was okay. I felt a little bored watching it
8 0
Replying to 7386750 • Oct 15, 2021
Title My Name
Also idk why they have to insert romance and sex scene at last minute that was out of the blue. But it's netflix…
same. probably for fanservice? for views? It's netflix after all
2 0
On The Glory • Oct 13, 2021
Title The Glory
I enjoy this site because there is so much hate for randoms drama for no reason lmao it's hilarious.if any of you actually took time to read the plot, you will realize that this is not a noona drama. LDH will play the cheerful, smiley character who will help our female lead to get her revenge. this a thriller/dark drama so I hope our female lead is an anti hero and the reason why ldh get cast with older women is because he is one of the few rising actor who can actually match with their acting. kim's never casted a no A actor before as their male lead so this is interesting. hopefully, it's will be on netflix
10 0
Replying to castawaydish • Oct 13, 2021
This isn't even the plot, it's a premise. People on MDL like jumping with judgment quickly. I mean I don't like…
I think people here just love to hate lmao they do it to every drama and every actors. I think it's funny how they are complaining about romance when there is no romance between them in this drama
3 0
lo_ve • Oct 13, 2021
it's funny seeing the difference reaction between this site and other websites. everyone was excited for this drama in twitter especially korean fans, but everyone here is complaining . I'm personally excited for this drama ! I enjoy kim's works and I love the female leads & the male lead ( hopefully, he will say yes). the plot looks dumb but every kdrama plot seems dumb tbh I have to see the execution to judge.
3 3
Replying to Ridah Lalani • Oct 9, 2021
Title Why Her?
pls, tell me I'm not the only one who is watching this drama for Hwang in yeop?
u are not the only one . I'm not into teacher-student drama or love triangle in general, but i'll definitely watch it for hwang in yeop
3 0