Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
Can someone explain why the stepmother hates Jiang Li so much? Aren’t the other two sisters also stepdaughters…
Who two sisters? I think 3rd daughter is step mom’s biological daughter…. And other girl is their cousin from 3rd uncle🧐🧐
1 0
Replying to callenguyen • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
Aside from grandma, cousin, aunt & uncle, it's amazing there's not one good person from the Jiang family. Father…
🤣🤣 that’s why the real jiang li won’t survive in such family.. eh you forgot about the turtle cousin😆
14 2
Replying to drowningin_ • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
I truly and honestly feel sick to see Minister Jiang be praised as a result of Jiang Li's accomplishments. He…
Yeah.. he’s a selfish one… only think about himself 😒😒😒
8 1
Replying to Luv Peony • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
In the novel, it's Ji Heng. Don't know why the drama change it to Su Heng. His story/family background: his mother…
This background story is much better than current one. Idk why yuzheng changed it
3 2
Replying to LiChunGang • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
First four episodes were so hardly to watch but after that each new one are much better than previous.
It’s getting better and better
1 0
Replying to Dr Ghost • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I won't be surprised cuz she looked fabulous....I am just confused she can act like that but still isn't famous,…
Yeah i read this on weibo
0 0
Replying to Dr Ghost • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I won't be surprised cuz she looked fabulous....I am just confused she can act like that but still isn't famous,…
He admitted himself in the interview too.
0 1
Replying to Dr Ghost • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I won't be surprised cuz she looked fabulous....I am just confused she can act like that but still isn't famous,…
Well… her masterpiece is story of yanxi palace, but after that , yu zheng didn’t give her any good drama. that’s why her fans said yu zheng focus bai lu more than Wu jin yan, they said he’s neglecting WJY🤣
5 8
Replying to Yenki • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
No, it wont happen. (Don't know how the drama will proceed tho) Both of them will get beheaded for adultery :(
This is good news🥲🥲
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Please tell me Yu Zheng doesn't mean to cast WJY in a xianxia next...... although with her long elegant swan neck…
🤣😆 yuzheng is unpredictable.. she might be.. she never takes xian xia role before
8 2
Replying to rockjinrj • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I think his dad will send him 👀. Him losing the bet is humiliating but not keeping his word would be double…
Lol yes he will continue to be ridiculed by people if he doesn’t go.. 😆😆😆
2 0
On The Double • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
2nd master li is gonna be monk monk monk monk…. Which temple?😭😭🤣🤣
But i don’t think he will really go? 🤣🤣
13 3
Replying to angryant2023 • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Those are literally 2022-2023.. go watch Joy of Life 2, it's better than the three you mentioned which are famous…
I think she’s a new C-drama watcher.. so i think she should start watching from some liuliang idol dramas first. She will get bored if we recommend a heavier C-drama
3 0
Replying to DA202 • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Seemed to be trending is it good? 🤔
So far it’s good
4 1
Replying to dramafeast • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Everytime i see how loving SYR did love his wife XFF before he was crowned is so saddening why he could be so…
His reputation isn't allowed to be tarnished... divorce is a taboo thing
3 1
Replying to MandarinDuckWings • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Is the princess who is married to Shen yu rong the Emperor's sister?
Yes
2 0
On The Double • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I don't get it...i thought shen yu rong made it a tie... he put his nameplate bellow xiao heng... so i thought he was abstain
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Who else thinks Duke Su has caught feelings already?
I think he has from the beginning when FL was still xue fang fei
5 5
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I am still waiting until youku unlock it in 4 hours. So, they announce the winner in ep.11?
I know it already from someone else🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
They will but don’t expect too much from yu zheng’s dramas lol 🤣🤣🤣
He’s a Director, producer, screen writer and the owner of their agency. So, yeah most of the actors’ dramas are coming from his company
0 1