Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to Dedra70 • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Well, well, well...I've watched all 5 episodes and I have to say, it is interesting. Like the ML and is he working…
I don’t think she had any doubt on her “ex family in law regarding the wine. That’s why she just drank it without thinking too much. And her husband is the worst. She literally provided him when he was still nobody😒😒

Maybe we should question on how she escaped from her own grave?
12 3
Replying to twinty • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
What do you mean?
Yes popular actors like bailu, xu kai, wang xing yue, wu jin yan and most of the casts in this drama are all under yu zheng
2 0
Replying to twinty • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
What do you mean?
Op means yu zheng is the boss of wu jin yan and bai lu… yu zheng usually gave all good dramas to bai lu. But “neglecting wu jin yan” and of course this is just rumor since wu jin yan disappeared for quite while .. perhaps she had a rest from filming
6 4
Replying to Lainey Jacob • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
how did she even manage to get out of that grave when her her hands were bound by a rope, while she was just smashed…
That’s what i keep questioning but i think no one will know the answer🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
The worst worst worst makeup I've seen is Goodbye My Princess. I wish I could unsee that.
Of course not. Nothing like that in the history
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
The worst worst worst makeup I've seen is Goodbye My Princess. I wish I could unsee that.
I think goodbye my princess make up is not bad... but here, idk why they need pearls😑
2 3
Replying to kyangg • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
Just finished binge watching the first 5 episodes and what can I say! WXY did an amazing job. As I stated in my…
Yes agree
0 0
Replying to Shantiece • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
I'm perfectly okay with the romance taking the backseat and revenge being the main vocal point in this drama.…
And Who wants to get married again?😁
3 1
Replying to mparthur • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
Is Jiang Li going to marry Duke Su? And they will fall in love and etc?
Yes from the trailer
1 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
Wow ! Wang Xing Yue in first episode is soooo hot that is not even funny. And his character is so taunting and…
He's undressing her identity😆
6 1
On The Double • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
Wu jin yan is always suitable with this kind of scheming drama.
It's good to see her again
10 0
Replying to lilswtangel • Jun 2, 2024
It was always planned for three seasons and it's no easy feat to schedule filming to fit everyone's calendars…
It’s okay to watch S2 until the end because no major cliffhanger at S2
0 0
Replying to naccu • Jun 2, 2024
I have been waiting for the story to end since s01 aired to finally watch it and now there's gonna be ANOTHER…
S2 doesn’t end with major cliffhanger like S1 so , i think it’s okay to watch both S1 and S2… and after that you can read the ending novel story from discussion board in S2 page
0 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 1, 2024
I wonder how the emperor was when he was still a prince and when he met Ye Qing Mei. His greed for absolute power…
I hope they make the prequel until YQM died
4 2
Replying to mmansaray35 • Jun 1, 2024
I absolutely agree with everything you said!!! That's why it pisses me off so bad when I see people on here putting…
They already tone it down in the drama.. while FX does have concubine in the novel.
0 1
Replying to mmansaray35 • Jun 1, 2024
I agree and disagree with you about it not been as good as S1. I agree that this season started off slow and it…
Because this is male centric drama so yeah it is what it is
0 0
Replying to CristyRawks • Jun 1, 2024
I have just one question and that's it. Is it the same fun/funny drama we got in S1, with Ruo Yun's bright smile…
Yes. Comedy
4 1
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • May 31, 2024
Season two ending? The drama is already over?
S2 is ended but will continue to S3 in don’t know when🤣
0 0
Replying to Jessica • May 31, 2024
Are you alright, who would be completely okay with their brother being killed by their lovers Uncle (friend).…
It’s everybody’s right to ship whoever they want. But i think it’s FL’s right to vent her frustration , anger and sadness too to Wuzhu.. she’s never blamed FX but she needs someone that she can vent her frustrations to.. wuzhu is the killer no matter who is right or wrong, so, it is her right for her to vent her sadness to wuzhu. Just imagine your husband killed your mom or dad (but you know your parents wanted to kill your husband too) that’s how it feels.. your loves one attacked each other and you are in the middle you must be sad and angry and you want to kill the killer but you know you can’t
8 6